Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
January 13, 2014 @ 10:42 PM
D---

shut the fuck up and go back to bodybuilding forums. you are sick in the head and need help with your warped sense of reality

automatically downvote fits with hand gestures

January 14, 2014 @ 12:53 AM
thane20

Thats  a joke lmao ghost is another hb member and we always talked like that. As for the person talkin about me not  knowing anyone in jail, zilla is an hb member who is a good friend of mine who is actually in jail but keep talkin on shit u dont know abou
I really dislike White hipster bitches like you they a dime in a dozen in NYC....they try to be black to be cool and "different" saying they watch anime be real with ya self son you know you wouldn't act like that in the hood or around niggas smh

White America is real....

Did this bitch just name a Hypebeast member in jail that she "knows" ? 

Bang

January 14, 2014 @ 02:27 AM
WakeUpScottie

You the alpha male but you aren't showing one quality an alpha male would have smh. 

You ever find a room full of money then realize it ain't your money but still take it cause its money?

January 14, 2014 @ 03:22 AM
hooper

if you don't know who zilla is or why he went to jail you aren't shit on this forum
January 14, 2014 @ 03:38 AM
sado

January 14, 2014 @ 04:18 AM
thane20

if you don't know who zilla is or why he went to jail you aren't shit on this forum
no1currr..niggas think people care about being popular on a internet forum 

Bang

January 14, 2014 @ 04:33 AM
hooper

no1currr..niggas think people care about being popular on a internet forum 
it's not about being popular. it just means you're irrelevant 

anyway... hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/205978

how you know HB is really dying

a major member goes to JAIL for ROBBERY and the thread hasn't blown up
January 14, 2014 @ 04:49 AM
chief

delete        

•••

January 14, 2014 @ 04:53 AM
gb

Yuno Gasai, hit my inbox up if you're over 18 and want to grab a coffee downtown while we laugh at how big of a fucking loser OP is. 

coolcoolcool
January 14, 2014 @ 04:57 AM
HBer

all this thread has done was expose all the wk on HB and i bet half you niggas are in the simpnigga thread making fun of those type of niggas to

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

January 14, 2014 @ 01:30 PM
Ruthless

Alright, we're gonna resort to personal attacks now ok

That's what you look like

Eye symmetry is FUCKED UP. Eyes are seriously too wide apart. The wideness puts Ava Devine's pussy to shame.

Eyebrow arch is too fucking unrealistic looking. It looks like you drew it with a sharpy

Back to you eyes, it looks like you have down syndrome. As we all know, the eyes are 50% of aesthetics

You don't look like you have any curves WHATSOEVER 

No sexual dimorphism, GROSSSSSSSSS

Overall 4/10 (being generous because I don't want you to commit suicide)

Would hit it but only if drunk

Doesn't matter how small or ugly my cock is, I don't have to walk around with it hanging out

You have to live with the fact that people have to look at your asymmetrical face everywhere you go and you'll look even worst once you're past 25
Ayyy info on this chick tho? 

Let me see those downvotes

January 14, 2014 @ 01:46 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

January 14, 2014 @ 02:40 PM
xXxUs3rN4mexXx

that avatar to post correlation. 
lel
January 14, 2014 @ 04:12 PM
champagne papi

#FREEZILLA

Team #1059

January 14, 2014 @ 04:45 PM
fakeasslondon

January 14, 2014 @ 06:28 PM
orgasmikksole

ya'll need to get your standards up. 
January 15, 2014 @ 02:56 AM
Black Samurai

All i know is John is a faggot who has an illegitimate son 

Don't Shoot Pimpin'

January 15, 2014 @ 04:10 PM
kbos

I have never had issues with women. Always dated nice women, big tits, big asses, small wastes, smart, loyal, and good company, no mooching or financial burden on my part, understanding and let me do my thang, freaky in bed as I am. I can't really relate to all the fuss over WOMEN WANT THIS WOMEN WANT THAT THEYRE ALL BITCHES blah blah blah. I have a handsome face and I have my life together, but shit im not cut or anything, im still munchin burgers and farting. Shit really isn't rocket science, I can't really relate to all this struggles with women and even though I see my homies go through it in real life, some heads on HB are just helplessly confused and struggling with manhood to an extent I've only witnessed on the internet. Cunty dudes fuck with cunty women and feel entitled to something better, cunty women fuck with cunty men, and feel entitled to something better.  

If you havin girl problems I feel bad for you son... 99 problems but a bitch aint one.
January 15, 2014 @ 11:46 PM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

kbos coming through with dat knowledge cool

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

January 16, 2014 @ 05:50 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

I got an easy going one for you fellas out there having problems.

"Real people ain't perfect. Perfect people ain't real."

January 16, 2014 @ 05:30 PM
woozie

why the fuck does this sound like the misc forums. you niggas lame as fuck listening to what women want cause in reality they dont know what the fuck they want. get out there, make that money, get experience, and stop reading online articles.
January 16, 2014 @ 07:33 PM
DlAMOND

I am 6 foot 5 inches but i have plenty of "short" friends and they pull plenty of girls if not married.
You guys are primarily the gene pool of poor Asian genetics bashing at each other.
The best is that the majority of the people complaining buy into hype because they want the recognition of others; a result of insecurity.
January 16, 2014 @ 11:06 PM
DaAlphaMale

suspended

I am 6 foot 5 inches but i have plenty of "short" friends and they pull plenty of girls if not married.
You guys are primarily the gene pool of poor Asian genetics bashing at each other.
The best is that the majority of the people complaining buy into hype because they want the recognition of others; a result of insecurity.
Yeah but u a bitch doe

LOL @ username and avi

You're probably either fat or skinny as a toothpick or worst... Skinny fat

So much for your "good genetics" you cac fuccboi

www.extremeladyboys.com

January 16, 2014 @ 11:29 PM
AmericanLegend

being too tall aint good either lol past 6'3 u only get bitches if u a baller

taste the glamour

February 5, 2014 @ 11:10 PM
SaturnGreed

why the fuck does this sound like the misc forums. you niggas lame as fuck listening to what women want cause in reality they dont know what the fuck they want. get out there, make that money, get experience, and stop reading online articles.
yea man. its all about that money. Alittle confidence doesn't hurt either. I gained some confidence from http://www.freedatinghelper.com/review/the-tao-of-badass-review-bringing-out-the-inner-badass/ and it really helped alot.
February 5, 2014 @ 11:15 PM
HBer

dont bump this thread if you not my nigga alphamale

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

Please login first to reply.