Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 10, 2014 @ 08:56 PM
guccibucket

i'm hesitant on believing if karma is real because i know people that have been doing nothing but bad their entire lives and still end up succeeding and i know there's people that have done nothing but good their entire lives and ended up failing
January 10, 2014 @ 09:05 PM
REVS

There really is no definite answer to the question, it all boils down to faith in the end, if you believe it happens then it may, if you don't then maybe it doesn't. You never will really know, unless certain events happen which sway you to one side or the other. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

January 10, 2014 @ 09:25 PM
kingdumb

I feel like the belief in karma sets a positive mentality in place which helps guide people towards success and happiness, so essentially, yeah I believe in karma
January 10, 2014 @ 09:40 PM
Vancouver

no because there's nothing rational about it.... doesnt mean I go around doing fucked up shit doe. 
January 10, 2014 @ 09:46 PM
حريق

Hell yeah. Karma been fucked me over.

Throwed Assassin.

January 10, 2014 @ 09:53 PM
db_cooper

I'd only use karma as a reference to minor happenings (falling down, losing shit, late for work), but it's self-victimizing and a gamble to believe it will influence bigger events (bagging a dime piece as a wifey, winning the lotto, job promo). If one believes that effort they put in and the results produced are because of karma, they fail to recognize their talent and work ethic.

People get too gung-ho about karma and it diminishes the fulfilling act of doing something good because they are more focused on the upcoming reward or doing something bad and waiting for a consequence out of nowhere. Idk it's a naive belief imo.
January 11, 2014 @ 02:02 AM
FUCKHYPEBEAST300

suspended

no people just use it to guilt someone when they fuck up
January 11, 2014 @ 02:45 AM
Soul Rize

i kinda do. but i don't let it affect me that much. i'd rather take control of my fate if i'm given to option but thats not always an option so gotta let it go to karma. 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

January 11, 2014 @ 03:28 AM
TwiggyDig

No. It's a human belief system that helps us justify the shit that happens in our lives. It allows us to convince ourselves that bad shit will happen to people when the do bad things, that way we can feel SOME comfort if a murder happens or our spouse cheats on us or if someone hurts our feelings. We figure, "hey, karma will come back to bite them in the ass".

Luckily, Karma tends to mimic real world outcomes. People that tend to do mean, evil shit tend to get it back in one way or another, while people that do good deeds and tend to help others usually get rewarded in one way or another. Yet this isn't due to karma, its due to human behavior and social interactions.

But Karma isn't real, as we know that good people do die horrible deaths and live lonely, awful lives sometiems and evil people sometimes live rich, luxurious, pleasure filled lives. Yet that tends to be the exception and not the rule. 
January 11, 2014 @ 04:04 AM
street lights

nobody gets what they deserve, people get what they get.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

January 11, 2014 @ 04:11 AM
Captain Al

last week i had these apple head phones that worked but were kinda trippy at times. i was chilling at my niggas crib, and saw some apple headphones... so i switched mine w/ his thinking his were new and worked well.

put em in my pocket for the rest of the day, got home and turned out his shit didn't work at all. smdh.

karma?

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com

January 11, 2014 @ 04:49 AM
fernyysanchez

Karma is a man made concept like TwiggyDig said. However i also believe in it for some reason. Doing good things makes me feel better like guilt lol 
January 11, 2014 @ 04:52 AM
chief

All karma is, is the ups and downs you experience throughout life imo

•••

January 11, 2014 @ 05:24 AM
Jegz

Its simple; you get what you give. Everything comes back to you full circle - good and bad.
January 11, 2014 @ 05:25 AM
PaydPal

I think... if you surround yourself with negative shit eventually you step in it.
I don't know if that's karma but it makes sense to me.

"Real people ain't perfect. Perfect people ain't real."

January 11, 2014 @ 07:24 PM
dmwalking

i'm hesitant on believing if karma is real because i know people that have been doing nothing but bad their entire lives and still end up succeeding and i know there's people that have done nothing but good their entire lives and ended up failing
I believe in karma. I've felt the effects. And you're young b.  Keep your eye on those people doing nothing but bad. It'll catch up to them in one way or another. That's life. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

January 11, 2014 @ 07:42 PM
D---

I believe in karma. I've felt the effects. And you're young b.  Keep your eye on those people doing nothing but bad. It'll catch up to them in one way or another. That's life. 
My take is I don't think it's because of "karma" that caught up to them. They just happened to mess up when doing progressively riskier shit and getting too greedy. There are plenty of people who get away with fucked up shit without it going back to them. When people who believe in karma have something bad happen to them, they are hypersensitive to something in the past that supposedly made the current event happen. It's just the natural highs and lows of life we go through as someone pointed out earlier.

automatically downvote fits with hand gestures

January 12, 2014 @ 10:59 AM
KiddCoast

I say no because there's absolutely no evidence to prove that it definitely doesnt exist, but its definitely against its favor. But at the same time there is no evidence to prove it doesnt exist
January 12, 2014 @ 11:10 AM
nat turner

only a small, minute amount. If we talkin about karma then we tombot the existence of past lives. Otherwise how to you explain kids being born into war torn societies, slaves (field slaves like i used to be & sex slaves like many women), poverty, fucked up situations in general

to me, everything is subjective. everything is based on the person's view of life and situations. 

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

January 14, 2014 @ 08:49 PM
xXxUs3rN4mexXx

last week i had these apple head phones that worked but were kinda trippy at times. i was chilling at my niggas crib, and saw some apple headphones... so i switched mine w/ his thinking his were new and worked well.

put em in my pocket for the rest of the day, got home and turned out his shit didn't work at all. smdh.

karma?
Just a bit scummy there mate,unless you did tell him.
January 14, 2014 @ 09:08 PM
me>u

I made fun of my friend cause he got in a car crash and hit the side rails.
next week I got in a car crash.

hell yea i believe in karma. you reap what you sow.

instagram: funthera

January 15, 2014 @ 03:33 PM
Alchemist

Not one to believe but if I know bad guys will stay bad
January 15, 2014 @ 05:08 PM
Hellah Fresh

It's real.
January 15, 2014 @ 07:27 PM
autobot_tom

i believe it in ninja gaiden

http://tomolk.tumblr.com/

January 15, 2014 @ 07:33 PM
Relax.

The way I look at it, when you do bad, bad shit happens to you. When you do good, good shit won't necessarily happen but life won't fuck you over
January 15, 2014 @ 07:43 PM
ragamuffin

Not really, though sometimes I contemplate believing in karma

http://gollygee13.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.