Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 8, 2014 @ 06:34 PM

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/01/06/former-canadian-defence-minister-claims-aliens-refuse-to-share-technology-because-of-earths-wars-pollution/
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/01/06/at-least-4-known-alien-species-have-been-visiting-earth-for-thousands-of-years-x-canadian-defence-minister-continues-to-blow-the-whistle/

"Many are benign and benevolent, and a few are not. They come from various places, for a long while I only knew about ones that came from different star systems, the Pleadies. There are extraterrestrials that come from Andromeda, and ones that live on one of Saturn’s moon’s. There is a federation of these people, and they have rules, one of them is that they don’t interfere with our affairs unless they are invited. They have accepted the fact that this is our planet, and we have the right to run it but they are very concerned, they don’t think that we are good stewards of our planet. We are ruining our planet, we’re doing all sorts of things that we shouldn’t be doing, and they don’t like that. They’ve made it clear, and they have given us a warning.” – Paul Hellyer 

“Decades ago, visitors from other planets warned us about the direction we were heading and offered to help. Instead, some of us interpreted their visits as a threat, and decided to shoot first and ask questions after. It is ironic that the US should be fighting monstrously expensive wars, allegedly to bring democracy to those countries, when it itself can no longer claim to be called a democracy when trillions, and I mean thousands of billions of dollars have been spent on black projects which both congress and the commander in chief have been kept deliberately in the dark.” – Paul Hellyer

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

January 8, 2014 @ 07:02 PM
Lethal Interjection

Im not sure if he's lying or telling the truth because only he will know. But its interesting because he was a prime minister... which means he's not a complete dumbass and I would consider him pretty credible. I dont know... aliensssss

Never buying Nike again, until they upgrade quality to an extent that I would get my money's worth

January 8, 2014 @ 07:58 PM
YoungRizal

Well then the question is what to do? 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

January 8, 2014 @ 08:13 PM
christopher.

Idk about 80 species being present; i always kinda thought it would just be one, maybe two that would make "contact".

I just hope some shit happens where aliens come thru and say wassup, and its made public, in my life time.
January 8, 2014 @ 08:15 PM
Vancouver

At first I was like this could be legit then I read the second half of the paragraph. Shit sounds like that fucking alien movie with Keanu Reeves. Dude is probably trying to do the same thing but using aliens to get more exposure. 
January 8, 2014 @ 08:29 PM
Pantic

Fuck is up with all these lunatic Canadian politicians. Yall need to place ur votes better
January 8, 2014 @ 09:17 PM
DaAlphaMale

suspended

Guy is full of shit. You can tell by his body language and eye movements. He's just trying to sell his books just like David Icke.  The troll comments on the video doe

www.extremeladyboys.com

January 9, 2014 @ 12:27 AM
oneallah

i think its a fact e.t life does exist
no debate whatsoever
January 9, 2014 @ 05:10 AM
goldANDsacks

why/how would the US spend billions of dollars on a project, and have the former Canadian Defense Minister find out, but not the President of the US?
January 9, 2014 @ 05:39 AM
SonOfRise

He's probably just trying get the world to clean up it's act on pollution.
and how would they talk to him? Would they even know his language? He isn't a scientist or a genius how could he possibly communicant with them

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

January 9, 2014 @ 12:40 PM
Cheeched

and how would they talk to him? Would they even know his language? He isn't a scientist or a genius how could he possibly communicant with them
maybe the aliens were talking to him in english
January 9, 2014 @ 01:55 PM
YoungRizal

Or maybe the aliens are so advance they learned English? 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

January 9, 2014 @ 04:59 PM
Dino Spumoni

Dead at people believing this shit
January 9, 2014 @ 05:21 PM
kumonoy

why/how would the US spend billions of dollars on a project, and have the former Canadian Defense Minister find out, but not the President of the US?
because the US president is not really a president but merely a puppet. The ones who control him might know of this but knowing them, they're likely to keep it secret from the american people
January 9, 2014 @ 05:54 PM
meFLOW

any of yall niggas ever see that video where that dude is talking in front of congress or someshit and hes talking about how he used to work on a speicalized unit for the army where they were building an underground base and they ran into aliens and he got his hand shot off by one of theyre lazer beams they can create by making their hands into triangles?

i wanna watch that shit again 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

January 9, 2014 @ 06:37 PM
╒rozzy

All this tin foil shit aside, Sophie is a fox 

January 9, 2014 @ 06:44 PM
EEK

im sure he just on about japanese people

.wa do dem.

January 9, 2014 @ 07:48 PM
Hellah Fresh

Even if it was real TF does it look like sharing that technology with humans who spends trillions of dollars on making more advanced weapons that destroys life. I understand if they were trying to improve the quality of life all over the world.

any of yall niggas
ever see that video where that dude is talking in front of congress or
someshit and hes talking about how he used to work on a speicalized unit
for the army where they were building an underground base and they ran
into aliens and he got his hand shot off by one of theyre lazer beams
they can create by making their hands into triangles?

i wanna watch that shit again

I seen that video.
January 9, 2014 @ 09:55 PM
dmwalking

Personally, I want to believe.  

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

Please login first to reply.