Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
January 4, 2014 @ 11:32 PM
gary714

hahahahahaa
January 4, 2014 @ 11:55 PM
RiFF RaFF

I don't give a fuck about anyone in my life ( probably depression)

kid died from OD'ing and i didn't feel any pity for him while everyone else was crying their hearts out.

I can't stand any loud religious person and removed all of them from my life.

I totaled my car with my best friend in the car and  never told anyone. ( worst fucking feeling knowing i could of killed someone because of my actions)

Sex is fucking overrated and relationships suck.

Be about it

January 5, 2014 @ 12:55 AM
mrh

So nobody gonna tell me how to make a grand? I would help y'all 
get free kittens off craigslist and resell em on craigslist.  Made $1500 in two months
January 5, 2014 @ 03:45 AM
bjornvan

I want to lick aubrey plaza eye balls..i literally salivate watching parks and rec.
January 5, 2014 @ 04:34 AM
Kanyay

Not gay.

I'd rather fuck a bailey jay type of chick than some disgusting western walrus wilderbeast

I'll sometimes have sex with a guy but it's rare that I'll meet one that's my type
not homophobic, but you're a faggot.
January 5, 2014 @ 04:40 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

I want to lick aubrey plaza eye balls..i literally salivate watching parks and rec.
thirsty
January 5, 2014 @ 05:38 AM
Yunglink

slept with a hooker cool
January 5, 2014 @ 05:43 AM
Sentimental

slept with a hooker 
what them herpes taste like?

Fuck Off.

January 5, 2014 @ 05:34 PM
6allah6

i laughed when my cousin started crying at my grandfathers funeral.
she had a mustache, and she was making this face.......im ashamed lol
January 5, 2014 @ 06:02 PM
SonOfRise

Aubrey is really cute. I watched her in safety not guaranteed. She is really pretty

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

January 5, 2014 @ 10:29 PM
blackice445

I beat off in movie theaters 
January 5, 2014 @ 11:10 PM
AndreLutherKing

I once masturbated in the bathroom of a Mexican restaurant mid-meal.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

January 6, 2014 @ 12:11 AM
AmericanLegend

the first time i found out i had jizz was when i was in like 7th grade but i didnt even touch my dick 
i was watching that nat geo show taboo about nudity and kept pausin and slow moing the nude scenes 
was watchin it for like 2 hours then i felt i needed to pee real bad so i ran to the bathroom couldnt make it to the toilet so i aimed for the bathtub 
it was jizz and i was like sweet i got jizz now 
but didnt fap for the first time till like a year later though

taste the glamour

January 6, 2014 @ 03:03 AM
Lucky-Luciano

Went to a sex show in Amsterdam with my friends we were drunk and taking the piss got pulled out the crowd to go on stage with a bitch she put a dog collar on me and made me follow her around stage (on all 4s like a dog) after that she tied me to a stripper pole and blindfolded me she hit me with whips grabbed my dick and shit then she put me in the centre of stage got stripped right infront of me and produce this strap on dildo for my head that she put on me then made me stick it in her from the back both on all 4s but it honestly won't go in she kept on saying no hands so she gets me to lie down on my back n then sits on the fucking head dildo and starts grinding and shit on it!!! Crowd goes wild and so do all my friends I still get ripped for it

Keep your glory gold and glitter!!

January 6, 2014 @ 03:09 AM
حريق

Confession: 
"I think I'm the youngest flexer of all time.."Chief Keef

demdownvotestho

January 6, 2014 @ 05:11 AM
guccibucket

pharrell is the only male i would actually go gay for
January 6, 2014 @ 05:13 AM
Bet

Went to a sex show in Amsterdam with my friends we were drunk and taking the piss got pulled out the crowd to go on stage with a bitch she put a dog collar on me and made me follow her around stage (on all 4s like a dog) after that she tied me to a stripper pole and blindfolded me she hit me with whips grabbed my dick and shit then she put me in the centre of stage got stripped right infront of me and produce this strap on dildo for my head that she put on me then made me stick it in her from the back both on all 4s but it honestly won't go in she kept on saying no hands so she gets me to lie down on my back n then sits on the fucking head dildo and starts grinding and shit on it!!! Crowd goes wild and so do all my friends I still get ripped for it
January 6, 2014 @ 05:21 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

I once masturbated in the bathroom of a Mexican restaurant mid-meal.
Best comment this year.cool

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS.

January 6, 2014 @ 03:19 PM
حريق

About to go cawp that STI/STD testing tho, hoping everything comes back negative. If this bitch gave me HIV, I'm offing her. 

Wish me luck b 

demdownvotestho

January 6, 2014 @ 05:46 PM
PhantoMermaid

I like turtles.
January 6, 2014 @ 06:07 PM
oneallah

January 6, 2014 @ 06:40 PM
Soul Rize

Need vid

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

January 6, 2014 @ 06:40 PM
fucktyson

Used to go around egging every friday night when my best mate got his license, we would egg everything and everyone, smash windows and just be lame ass vandals. Then me and my group of friends used to torment this retarded dude who was from our neighborhood, but he was a convicted sex offender, actually have a few videos of fucking with him lmao.

Also used to pack a good friend of ours bongs with our pubes, shit was mad funny. The smoke would be black lmao.
January 6, 2014 @ 06:47 PM
fucktyson

Also same dude we packed his bongs with pubes we went to his house when his parents were out, when he passed out, we cut down a tree in his backyard, egged his car, I egged his parents bed room, stole half an ounce of his weed, threw all this shit at his neighbor,s sent his dad a message on his phone calling him a faggot and facebook'd all these girls saying he wanted to bone. After all this we all still chill though.

God we were cunts.
January 7, 2014 @ 02:18 AM
Bet

Also same dude we packed his bongs with pubes we went to his house when his parents were out, when he passed out, we cut down a tree in his backyard, egged his car, I egged his parents bed room, stole half an ounce of his weed, threw all this shit at his neighbor,s sent his dad a message on his phone calling him a faggot and facebook'd all these girls saying he wanted to bone. After all this we all still chill though.

God we were cunts.
Wow you guys were assholes.
January 7, 2014 @ 09:04 AM
WussWayne

Also used to pack a good friend of ours bongs with our pubes, shit was mad funny. The smoke would be black lmao.
That's pretty gay dude.
January 7, 2014 @ 10:06 AM
totalespionage

January 7, 2014 @ 08:50 PM
guccibucket

the motion gives me chills everytime i listen to it and i have yet to figure out why
January 7, 2014 @ 09:01 PM
DaAlphaMale

suspended

God we were cunts.
This isn't even funny. You guys are a bunch of faggots that deserve to get castrated 

www.extremeladyboys.com

January 7, 2014 @ 09:11 PM
mysteriousteenagerGX

God we were cunts.
you guys arent friends
the guy must be insecure as fuck
youre a homo

Please login first to reply.