August 7, 2014 @ 10:47 PM
Real_City_Jon

Bachelors in marketing? Let me guess, you want to start your own fashun brand....
not at all, creative/statistical input for companies. regular shit. i'm just fly with it.
August 7, 2014 @ 10:49 PM

how tall are you ghost? 
a bit taller than 5'9", i wouldn't say 5'10" just yet

www.tumblrgod.com

August 7, 2014 @ 10:49 PM
Real_City_Jon

Def wouldn't be able to, I'd be too busy keeping it real with it. Your GED joke back lashed btw.
a bachelors is the equivalent to a high school diploma now a days 
so unless you have an internship  or some recommendations from a name that carrys weight you pretty much just payd tuition for a piece of paper and not a guaranteed job 
so no it didn't back fire there buddy guy 
nice try thou 
you're teaching me this? you seem really confused man, first you try to shit saying i don't have a GED, prove you wrong, then you state a high school diploma is about the same as a bachelor's. last i checked, you don't live in Canada, i ono how you can speak your mind for someone who probably never stepped foot in my country, or even lived in it. I'll tell you one real thing, a bach is already better than a GED, and that's all I had to actually answer in response to your GED flame. You're out here tryna dictate dude's futures and shit. sit down fake one.
August 7, 2014 @ 10:51 PM
Real_City_Jon

Def wouldn't be able to, I'd be too busy keeping it real with it. Your GED joke back lashed btw.
your looking for the word back fire 
not back lash
you sure your college educated? 
see how you didn't say what you meant and i still understood because of context clues
i posted a picture  of a man riding someone with  a resemblance to a male reproductive organ or if you use slang it'd be a dick 
come on man your on some round piece in the square hole shit right now 
back lash, back fire, I'm pretty sure you grasped the idea since you responded to it anyways. 
August 7, 2014 @ 10:55 PM
fakeasslondon

so unless you have an internship  or some recommendations from a name that carrys weight you pretty much just payd tuition for a piece of paper and not a guaranteed job 
nice try thou 
you're teaching me this? you seem really confused man, first you try to shit saying i don't have a GED, prove you wrong, then you state a high school diploma is about the same as a bachelor's. last i checked, you don't live in Canada, i ono how you can speak your mind for someone who probably never stepped foot in my country, or even lived in it. I'll tell you one real thing, a bach is already better than a GED, and that's all I had to actually answer in response to your GED flame. You're out here tryna dictate dude's futures and shit. sit down fake one.
that was a beautiful story man I'm grateful you shared that with me 
and now that i know your from Canada i have no anna with you 
your country has  produced things such as bacon thats really ham 
and justin beiber  
thank you 
August 7, 2014 @ 10:57 PM
fakeasslondon

how tall are you ghost? 
a bit taller than 5'9", i wouldn't say 5'10" just yet
geobaskets usually look bulky as shit 
kinda flow in this pic 
August 7, 2014 @ 10:59 PM
Real_City_Jon

nice try thou 
and justin beiber  
thank you 
Vancouver is the most pleasant city to live in judge by Monocle, that's not bad after all. Either way, i'll keep pursuing what i gotta do and you stay in your lane.
August 7, 2014 @ 11:03 PM
pasieq

August 7, 2014 @ 11:05 PM
fakeasslondon

nice try thou 
and justin beiber  
thank you 
Vancouver is the most pleasant city to live in judge by Monocle, that's not bad after all. Either way, i'll keep pursuing what i gotta do and you stay in your lane.
your genuinely upset huh
i pulled yo hoe card
nigha pulled his pants down and got on panties 
ooooo boy you weak 
if you doing what you need to do what I'm saying should hold no weight
yeah i wear fake shit but best believe I'm getting mine so the older fakeasslondon aint gotta grind like the 22 year old fakeasslondon
you can work hard your entire life and not have shit to show for it if you don't have balance 
get your credentials in order cause like i said in todays world / job market that lil degree aint shit 
you worried about imaginary  lanes and shit boy get you some binuss 
but I'm done i feel like this pumped a lil activity into the forum for a lil second before fit wars start monday 
I'm about to start my 3 day weekend taken shawty to see the james brown movie 
ima post a fit lata on 
y'all be good 
August 7, 2014 @ 11:08 PM
Real_City_Jon

and justin beiber  
thank you 
your genuinely upset huh
i pulled yo hoe card
ooooo boy you week 
yeah i wear fake shit but best believe I'm getting mine so the older fakeasslondon aint gotta grind like the 22 year old fakeasslondon
you can work hard your entire life and not have shit to show for it if you don't have balance 
get your credentials in order cause like i said in todays world / job market that lil degree aint shit 
wat mad? i'm obviously trying to be a bigger person and trying to dead this so i can let you continue posting fits of your fake gear. i'm 23 btw, and imo, it doesn't make sense when you say you're getting yours, but pull up on a fashion forum wearing fake gear. i'm pointing that out, because not only do i work, do my side stuff, go to school, but unlike you, i wear real shit. that's all i was pointing out, you're out here reaching some shit like the world's against you or something. if anyone looks hurt right now, it's you fakeasslondon.  
August 7, 2014 @ 11:11 PM
fakeasslondon

and justin beiber  
thank you 
your genuinely upset huh
i pulled yo hoe card
ooooo boy you week 
wat mad? i'm obviously trying to be a bigger person and trying to dead this so i can let you continue posting fits of your fake gear. i'm 23 btw, and imo, it doesn't make sense when you say you're getting yours, but pull up on a fashion forum wearing fake gear. i'm pointing that out, because not only do i work, do my side stuff, go to school, but unlike you, i wear real shit. that's all i was pointing out, you're out here reaching some shit like the world's against you or something. if anyone looks hurt right now, it's you fakeasslondon.  
let it go bruh take the L 
i aint even read this 
August 7, 2014 @ 11:12 PM
Real_City_Jon

your genuinely upset huh
i pulled yo hoe card
ooooo boy you week 
let it go bruh take the L 
i aint even read this 
#itiswhatitis i can't force you to read anything, i spoke what i had to say, keep getting yours. 
August 7, 2014 @ 11:34 PM
FRENCH MONTANA

tkt jon, pas besoin d'écrire des pavés. tu t'en fous
August 7, 2014 @ 11:38 PM
FRENCH MONTANA

Bachelors in marketing? Let me guess, you want to start your own fashun brand....
let me guess,

you want to work in M&A or IB ? or strategy.

But M&A is the most prestigious I think.
August 7, 2014 @ 11:40 PM
Royal Blue

you can't be talking about shit on that topic... let's not forget when you went on a spill of your "stock career" and looked completely stupid to anyone with as little as an associates degree in business economics, etc... by the way, how is your stock portfolio? Is The Wolf of Wallstreet still your hero?

לבנות מחדש

August 7, 2014 @ 11:44 PM
Royal Blue

nice try thou 
and justin beiber  
thank you 
London.... those last three statements were completely close-minded of you and showed great ignorance to the debate.

לבנות מחדש

August 7, 2014 @ 11:49 PM
fakeasslondon

nice try thou 
and justin beiber  
thank you 
London.... those last three statements were completely close-minded of you and showed great ignorance to the debate.
August 7, 2014 @ 11:53 PM
origins

lmao, who the hell are you? I've never seen that movie and don't plan on it.
Yes, I'd like to get my masters in finance, and a minor in economics. My "portfolio" is going well - saving some cash aside for Alibaba shares, which should hit the market near end of summer.

This thread has derailed, shit's dead.
August 8, 2014 @ 12:04 AM
FRENCH MONTANA

lmao, who the hell are you? I've never seen that movie and don't plan on it.
Yes, I'd like to get my masters in finance, and a minor in economics. My "portfolio" is going well - saving for some cash aside for Alibaba shares, which should hit the market near end of summer.

This thread has derailed, shit's dead.
what university ?

im about to undergraduate and im lookin for a good business school for my masters degree
August 8, 2014 @ 12:31 AM
DonBishopSpacePimp

Damn I missed some shit...suprised
But in the meantime...

http://i.imgur.com/ibTU48g.png #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

August 8, 2014 @ 12:38 AM
fakeasslondon

August 8, 2014 @ 12:47 AM
DonBishopSpacePimp

@oneallah

@The rest of ya'll...
Learn from oneallah's mistake and leave that boy Ghxzt alone.

Edit: Reread and all I have to say is...

Honestly London & Allah I can't believe ya'll let that application of pressure break you that easy.
Ya'll need to check yo nuts reload them clips and start bussin back. These Canadians got you riding round on training wheels with a helmet. sad
You 2 supposed to be setting examples for the likkle HB yout not being treated like'em.

August 8, 2014 @ 01:15 AM
jaemz

what the fuck is going on in this thread 
August 8, 2014 @ 01:26 AM
megustaleche

Damn I missed some shit...
But in the meantime...
You should flush that fit while your in there cause it looks like shit

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

August 8, 2014 @ 01:31 AM
straya

Ghost, what do you do for a living man? Them price tags are up there for sure.
August 8, 2014 @ 01:33 AM
DonBishopSpacePimp

Damn I missed some shit...
But in the meantime...
You should flush that fit while your in there cause it looks like shit
Says the guy with the paper mache Ronin jacket and shitty Suzuki bike.suprised
 Post a fit fuckmuffin or keep that storage locker for dick closed.smile.

August 8, 2014 @ 02:09 AM
Real_City_Jon

sum lite, first pre season game #chiefskingdom
August 8, 2014 @ 02:35 AM
hentai

Why come it always 3-4 pages of jimmies getting rustled whenever Ron or Ghost drop a flex bomb 

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

August 8, 2014 @ 03:22 AM
August 8, 2014 @ 03:40 AM
mackness

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.