SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
January 13, 2014 @ 07:55 AM

Inactive

Staple 
Cheap Monday 
Nike
breh is this a joke? lolll
I gotta stop forgetting that posting things in here and expecting tips on improvements is stupid. At least have the decency to let me know what I'm doing wrong.
come on breh. take a guess

im still laughin man u gotta be trollin u didnt actually go out like that in public
Hate all you want, I'd rather hear your hate if you add some informative criticism though. 
January 13, 2014 @ 07:56 AM
chvnel

Staple 
Cheap Monday 
Nike
I gotta stop forgetting that posting things in here and expecting tips on improvements is stupid. At least have the decency to let me know what I'm doing wrong.
what you did wrong is you rolled your jeans too high..to the point where they look like capris lolz.  also, those jeans are too tight hence the leggings/jeggins comments.
January 13, 2014 @ 07:59 AM
bugzzz

suspended

come on breh. take a guess

im still laughin man u gotta be trollin u didnt actually go out like that in public
Hate all you want, I'd rather hear your hate if you add some informative criticism though. 
well thats my constructive criticism, those jeggings gotta go.

but by all means if thats the local swag and u fuck wit it keep wearin it, its just too tight for my western taste.
January 13, 2014 @ 08:08 AM
JAWS

Staple 
Cheap Monday 
Nike
size up on pants, get rid of roshes, size down on jacket. it's not really about the brands. However,the way clothes look on your body and their proportions are super important. 

http://emotional-alchemist.tumblr.com/

January 13, 2014 @ 08:08 AM

Inactive

Alright thanks, much more respect for you for giving reasons.
January 13, 2014 @ 08:29 AM
Jeebus

A little late, Tell me what you think
January 13, 2014 @ 08:36 AM
Hashy

Those kicks gotta go
January 13, 2014 @ 08:59 AM
Jeebus

Those kicks gotta go
Yeah, I've been kinda iffy about them this year. They're the Billionaire Boys/Palladium Collabo, and they're great at keeping me dry.

http://www.highsnobiety.com/files/2012/08/palladium-billionaire-boys-club-camouflage-boots-1.jpg

That's a better photo of the boot itself.
January 13, 2014 @ 09:26 AM
daytona squared

toss dem shits on ebay or iss no lie ft. drake 

no swag November

January 13, 2014 @ 11:33 AM
Cleezy

Shitty mirror pic
lol
Damn why so bad?
January 13, 2014 @ 11:46 AM
Gilly Suits

Didn't know Cheap Monday made jeggings. Ok well you can start by not doing that ultra highwater cuff / borderline capri thing with your pants. 
Well I don't know about where you guys are from but where I'm from in Australia most guys wear skinny jeans rolled up. This is why I posted in here. I want to dress better but it's a bit hard to find inspiration in an Australian country town. 
Millz, please start the fit battle so this man can find inspiration.
That first round of the fit battle is gonna fcuk with his head considering there is like 100 people. What I would have did was not allow entry unless they hit a benchmark amount of likes in a certain amount of days. Say like 25 or so in 1 or 2 days. That way you knew the entries were legit peeps.

Culective.com //

January 13, 2014 @ 12:03 PM
vin

fucking lol that aussie done painted his legs blue
January 13, 2014 @ 01:14 PM
cheyaaa

a lot of you need to do squats

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

January 13, 2014 @ 01:17 PM
hundredyen

Touchdown in Tokyo.

instagram: @timchuan

January 13, 2014 @ 01:41 PM
DaAlphaMale

suspended

1st post here, ik fit isn't great but I only recently started getting into fashion/dressing better
Get some APC petit standards or better yet, some overly expensive japanese denim

Get a pair of visvims or some overhyped running shoes

Don't buy supreme unless it's an older piece or something that's approved by everybody on this site

Let go of your individualism by conforming to this sites dress code but act like you're an individual because you don't dress like everyone else in your area

www.extremeladyboys.com

January 13, 2014 @ 02:07 PM
Shiri

Staple 
Cheap Monday 
Nike
anyone screep cap this? dude deleted the pic.

http://blog.careyciuro.com

January 13, 2014 @ 02:09 PM
Fedora Overlord

make troll account

hide behind it and make troll posts/threads to vent all your insecurities

never post a fit because you dress like utter shit and don't really know how you found the site

keep coming back to the site even though you pretend to hate it

be a faggot

be DaAlphaMale
January 13, 2014 @ 02:18 PM
putanginamo

Staple 
Cheap Monday 
Nike
yo bro your sister wants her tights back

くそったれ

January 13, 2014 @ 02:22 PM
DaAlphaMale

suspended

make troll account

hide behind it and make troll posts/threads to vent all your insecurities

never post a fit because you dress like utter shit and don't really know how you found the site

keep coming back to the site even though you pretend to hate it

be a faggot

be DaAlphaMale
Says the APC x W)taps wearing faggot who deletes/edits posts as soon as it gets downvotes

I might be a troll

You might not like me

You can call me a faggot

You may actually believe that I'm a faggot

But no amount of excuses or personal attacks is gonna make up for how much of a genuine lame you are and no matter how many nice articles of clothing you buy, it's not gonna make up for the fact that your existence is completely meaningless. You live for other people's validation. Your life has lost it's meaning. 

www.extremeladyboys.com

January 13, 2014 @ 02:29 PM
Fedora Overlord

January 13, 2014 @ 02:36 PM
DaAlphaMale

suspended

I'm never mad. That's an argument dumb niggas resort to when they have nothing better to contribute. It's right up there with the argument that one ugly bitch from yesterday was trying to make saying I'm seeking validation by posting here when really, everyone who posts on message boards are seeking validation to an extent. 

I know every downvote keeps you up at night. It crushes your soul. Makes you rethink your outfits. "Oh shit, more downvotes than upvotes. Shoulda worn the blue w)taps joints. Better wear that before I head out to mcdonalds and eat by myself because I'm too good for everyone"

I take pity on people like you. You're so weak minded and insecure that I can't help but feel sorry for you.

www.extremeladyboys.com

January 13, 2014 @ 02:38 PM
Fedora Overlord

January 13, 2014 @ 03:38 PM
jayjetson617

instagram- @phantom_lounge_617...

January 13, 2014 @ 04:08 PM
Wrbl'aka'Grafh

@hundredyenbadboy nice one
January 13, 2014 @ 04:09 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

loose the hundreds tee and cha ge shoes
January 13, 2014 @ 04:11 PM
Pantic

Watch gotta go too
January 13, 2014 @ 04:19 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

1st post here, ik fit isn't great but I only recently started getting into fashion/dressing better
Get some APC petit standards or better yet, some overly expensive japanese denim

Don't buy supreme unless it's an older piece or something that's approved by everybody on this site

Let go of your individualism by conforming to this sites dress code but act like you're an individual because you don't dress like everyone else in your area
Post of the yr
January 13, 2014 @ 06:30 PM
kiran h

You just summed up 90% of the people who post in this thread and probably like 50% of everyone on HB

http://www.soundcloud.com/whoiskiran | twitter: @_notkiran | ig: kiranxharrison

January 13, 2014 @ 07:08 PM
WussWayne

Edit:Feedback?

January 13, 2014 @ 07:30 PM
jvdude

Ronin
Levis Commuter
Vans

Please login first to reply.