January 1, 2014 @ 05:20 PM
SHARKlN

Personally I think it's lame as fuck, but I wouldn't knock anyone who finds genuine interest in it.

The kids who let it spill over into their sexuality however...
January 1, 2014 @ 05:41 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

Anime > Fantasy Sports League( aka Dungeons and Dragons with sports stats) 
January 1, 2014 @ 07:15 PM
steady

Op mad cuz he can't get it in on Korra
January 1, 2014 @ 07:27 PM
truuuchainz

only watched a couple animes in my whole life. the older you grow up the cornier it gets. kinda fucked up how 30+ year old dudes be buyin little dolls from certain shows and usin them as sex dolls tho confused
January 2, 2014 @ 03:06 AM
totalespionage

keep it on the low. Dont let no bitches find out and only let real homies know wassup.

QFT 
January 2, 2014 @ 03:26 AM
Glo'bito

I played pokemon when I was younger but you eventually grow out of that shit. Old ass niggas that watch all that crap need to go see a doctor and get pussy ASAP.

nah b Pokemon is forever

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

January 2, 2014 @ 05:39 AM
daytona squared

i watch anime n get more bitches than u lmao log off 

http://ilackdepth.tumblr.com/

January 2, 2014 @ 06:12 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

only watched a couple animes in my whole life. the older you grow up the cornier it gets. kinda fucked up how 30+ year old dudes be buyin little dolls from certain shows and usin them as sex dolls tho 
I mean what kind of stuff were you watching for it to be corny? I really doubt the majority of men 30+ go to conventions buy dolls and have sex with them. Thats a pretty ignorant and general statement. 
January 2, 2014 @ 07:25 AM
It's Only Hype

meh, it's just animated TV, bit the otaku/addicted people can be a bit.. out there

-offtopic but sort of related-
I find the obsession of some people with My Little Pony to be freaking weird. It's a kid's show about ponies ffs
January 2, 2014 @ 07:27 AM
Sentimental

meh, it's just animated TV, bit the otaku/addicted people can be a bit.. out there

-offtopic but sort of related-
I find the obsession of some people with My Little Pony to be freaking weird. It's a kid's show about ponies ffs
I heard my little pony is mad real..... on acid cool
January 3, 2014 @ 02:23 AM
KiddCoast

I can't trust no nigga that didn't watch Dragon Ball Z is a kid

Twitter: @KiddCoast

January 3, 2014 @ 04:52 AM
shephurd

initial d   
January 3, 2014 @ 04:54 AM
$wisher

Real shit I used to watch Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z and all that as a kid. I guess I just grew out of watchin it tho. U know, started gettin more into clothes and skateboarding. But Samurai Champloo is dope and the movie Metropolis is tight.
January 3, 2014 @ 05:06 AM
beenyce

Theres so many animes that are catered for an older audience. Thats mostly all I can fuck with now. Never watched shit like naruto or one peice....seems too childish although i hear the storyline is good

watch something like Gantz or Hellsing, you cant tell me its not hard
January 3, 2014 @ 05:41 AM
KiddCoast

breh i still watch dbz tryna learn the kamehameha for any nigga that tries to front

Twitter: @KiddCoast

January 5, 2014 @ 08:18 PM
LCULT

I watch a handful of good Animes. But for the reason such as people like OP existing, I tend not to mention it. I'm not sure what it is about it, I just enjoy the look of it, from an artistic perspective. Everything's way more dramatic both plot line and the drawings themselves, just outdoes the typical American cartoon, yet somewhat understandably Anime does have this stigma attached to it thanks to kawaii fags. 

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

January 5, 2014 @ 11:54 PM
zack 5380

Watch Attack On Titan and you'll see how GOAT anime can be
January 6, 2014 @ 02:57 AM
ReZ

leave my lupin the 3rd alone you fucks
January 6, 2014 @ 03:11 AM
dildo baggins

initial d   

initial d is fiyahhhhhhhhhhhhh coolcoolcool
January 6, 2014 @ 07:52 PM
real nigga

2003 was the best year for Toonami, the line up was insane 
"Cyborg 009, Dai-Guard, Dragon Ball GT, Gigantor, .hack//Sign, IGPX: Micro Series, Justice League, Martian Successor Nadesico, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Rurouni Kenshin, Star Wars: Clone Wars, Superior Defender Gundam Force, YuYu Hakusho" 
Man I used to fuck with Yu Yu Hakusho so heavy like back in the 6th grade when that shit came on around 6 in the evening cool

Young niggas run everything

January 7, 2014 @ 02:02 AM
Sandy

i get mad pusc
all i do is watch anime
im in a fuckin airport in barcelona downloading anime with airport wifi rn

hy hy hy fr fr fr

CHOPZZ : then again i used to say k-nock, k-nock

January 7, 2014 @ 05:29 AM
datniqqararthur

I've been watching anime since I was in grade school. I was put on to bleach and naruto at 14 -- i'm 21 now. I don't read manga, too short imo, so I haven't watched bleach since early 2012 (hoping it's just a hiatus). as for naruto, i watch it every 2 months or so. animes like Death-Note, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu-Yu Hakusho, Gun Grave, Hellsing, Monster, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop etc rival or are better than tv.

i don't understand niggas with the hentai fetish, but fuck it, to each their own. i've put a few niggas onto anime and the chick I'm wit now fucks with death-note and bleach heavy.

watching anime does not equate to poor social skills

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

January 7, 2014 @ 05:57 AM
rabbitman

I've been watching anime since I was in grade school. I was put on to bleach and naruto at 14 -- i'm 21 now. I don't read manga, too short imo, so I haven't watched bleach since early 2012 (hoping it's just a hiatus). as for naruto, i watch it every 2 months or so. animes like Death-Note, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu-Yu Hakusho, Gun Grave, Hellsing, Monster, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop etc rival or are better than tv.

i don't understand niggas with the hentai fetish, but fuck it, to each their own. i've put a few niggas onto anime and the chick I'm wit now fucks with death-note and bleach heavy.

if you liked deathnote, you should check out mirai nikki, gantz, and black lagoon

be careful what you pretend to be

January 7, 2014 @ 07:20 AM
mackness

yeah but you like bleach lmao

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

January 7, 2014 @ 08:52 AM
Sandy

if you liked deathnote, you should check out mirai nikki, gantz, and black lagoon
MIRAI NIKKI cool
S/O MY USERNAME

CHOPZZ : then again i used to say k-nock, k-nock

January 7, 2014 @ 09:49 AM
ᵂᴼᴬᴰᴵᴱ

i grew up in the hood & all the homies were watching anime. we all fucked with dbz, bleach, naruto, inu yasha, death note and shit. 

my room mate a 6 ft african and he be watching anime the whole damn day. i put him on yu yu hakusho & samurai champloo, dude straight watched all the samurai champloo eps in one sitting 

~ h a n s u m ~

January 7, 2014 @ 10:59 AM
laserdis

i grew up in the hood & all the homies were watching anime. we all fucked with dbz, bleach, naruto, inu yasha, death note and shit. 

my room mate a 6 ft african and he be watching anime the whole damn day. i put him on yu yu hakusho & samurai champloo, dude straight watched all the samurai champloo eps in one sitting 
same here bruh. Back in the day everyone was at least on dbz. And when Naruto came on niggas were using hand signs on each other at recess. You had bitches if you could draw in elementary school yo.

By the way, im too lazy to change my avatar so imma have the santa hat all year..
January 7, 2014 @ 11:43 AM
galactic don soze X7

yuno gasai youre a faggot lol
January 7, 2014 @ 12:07 PM
WussWayne

Nah man, I used to be social and outgoing and shit but ever since a homie of mine hooked me up with dat japanese cartoon shit at 16 I started leaving the house less and less. Right now my social skills are fucked but Kill la Kill has been cool
January 7, 2014 @ 03:05 PM
Gilly Suits

I think that is just you homie

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

Please login first to reply.