Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
January 1, 2014 @ 01:12 AM
Cheeched

alright niggas ive been seeing avatars and shit, and some of u niggas got anime characters as ur avy. I'm curious if u guys get any pussy cuz why would a grown ass man be watchin mufuckin anime. Dead ass i dont know a single nigga in real life that watches anime. I picture you weird mothafuckas lookin like this  

Y'all need to get some help.
January 1, 2014 @ 01:26 AM
mackness

not many people on here are grown ass men smfh

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

January 1, 2014 @ 01:29 AM
bootynuggets

hmmm i kno u probably expecting comical answers but i'll be srs here

the animation is better compared to american cartoons and they usually have interesting plots (like in popular ones like naruto and bleach) that unfold over the course of the anime.

yeah i like anime but i don't fuck with no weaboo ass niggas, idk why people can't just watch and enjoy the shows without having to get all nerdy over them

I produce with a friend for fun. https://soundcloud.com/kopm

January 1, 2014 @ 01:35 AM
Ruthless

I stopped watching naruto when I first got pussy

Not saying there's a relation but yeah 

Let me see those downvotes

January 1, 2014 @ 01:37 AM
ToMuchMayo

Nothing wrong with watching anime. No different than watching T.V, honestly only shows i watch on T.V is adventure time regular show and walking dead everything else is w/e. Anime has MUCH better variety.

Also Japan takes everything to the next level.
January 1, 2014 @ 01:54 AM
Pantic

Breh i cant get into anime but i still read Naruto on the low, gonna be over my dead body before anyone in my circle finds out doe, but i just want to see the ending fam u know?
January 1, 2014 @ 02:01 AM
DaAlphaMale

suspended

Maybe because I like the animation and certain animes actually have good storylines. Naruto, Bleach and one piece suck ass. Too many fucking fillers. Don't know about the manga.

The real problem is rap music and generic edm. I can't go to a party, club or festival without hearing that bullshit. It just goes to show how low the IQ of most people are. I get some people listen to these genres to "turn up" but shit is corny as fuck.

www.extremeladyboys.com

January 1, 2014 @ 02:33 AM
I_Be_Krillin_It

why would you watch Naruto to begin with? fucking shitty ass show

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

January 1, 2014 @ 02:44 AM
Sentimental

keep it on the low. Dont let no bitches find out and only let real homies know wassup.

Nahhh but Japanese culture has been influencing American children for a while now. I've seen it influenced my generation and I see it doing the same to the next. Which is why we have rappers like Robb Banks ,Ethewulf , and even Wocka Flocka spitting about Naruto/Bleach/DBZ. When your older just keep that shit moderate and you'll be straight. Just dont end up likie Thad.
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/193539

Fuck Off.

January 1, 2014 @ 02:44 AM
octose

Think a lot of people think of anime watchers as weaboo fucks who jack it to hentai tentacle fucking shit. There are a shit load of weird Japanese shows and there is a huge following for that.

But, aside from that weird shit that we all think is a little overboard - Japan actually has the ability to produce some of the best art in entertainment, Miyazaki still manages to reinvent an entire culture with his works and many others have done so as well. Japanese animation (when done correctly) is an art form - surely some shows can have some seriously shitty plots, because thats every market - that's given saturation. But a lot of shows (Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, and others) manage to create an incredible plot and atmosphere that is nearly unrivaled by the work we see here in America or anywhere in the world. IMO Japan's film industry is the most creative and expressive form of film we have in today's market, as everything from the characters to the scenes are totally imagined and 100% created from nothing. 

In heaven, all the interesting people are missing. - Friedrich Nietzsche

January 1, 2014 @ 03:00 AM
Ruthless

Compared to what? Lol

when it was on Cartoon Network there wasn't much else on the channel 

January 1, 2014 @ 03:04 AM
I_Be_Krillin_It

Compared to what? Lol

when Naruto was on Cartoon Network there was tons of good shows... you should have waited for adult swim to come on i think that was the time when Samurai Champloo was coming on and i think reruns of cowboy bebop there as good anime back then

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

January 1, 2014 @ 03:34 AM
Ruthless

Compared to what? Lol

when Naruto was on Cartoon Network there was tons of good shows... you should have waited for adult swim to come on i think that was the time when Samurai Champloo was coming on and i think reruns of cowboy bebop there as good anime back then
I'm talking about new shit. Of course they still played the classics late at night 

January 1, 2014 @ 03:57 AM
mackness

IGPX and DBZ was on the same year that Naruto premiered on Toonami

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

January 1, 2014 @ 04:02 AM
I_Be_Krillin_It

everyone seen dbz doe so it was not really anything new but IGPX cool hell ya got in to ssx when i found out one of the beats was from that game

January 1, 2014 @ 04:14 AM
chief

Maybe because I like the animation and certain animes actually have good storylines. Naruto, Bleach and one piece suck ass. Too many fucking fillers. Don't know about the manga.

The real problem is rap music and generic edm. I can't go to a party, club or festival without hearing that bullshit. It just goes to show how low the IQ of most people are. I get some people listen to these genres to "turn up" but shit is corny as fuck.
VERY LOW POST TO USERNAME CORRELATION

•••

January 1, 2014 @ 04:24 AM
Ruthless

Never sat & watched IGPX but I loved DBZ, tried watching it when it came back on nick toons but I couldn't fuck with it 

January 1, 2014 @ 04:31 AM
mackness

2003 was the best year for Toonami, the line up was insane 
"Cyborg 009, Dai-Guard, Dragon Ball GT, Gigantor, .hack//Sign, IGPX: Micro Series, Justice League, Martian Successor Nadesico, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Rurouni Kenshin, Star Wars: Clone Wars, Superior Defender Gundam Force, YuYu Hakusho" 

January 1, 2014 @ 04:34 AM
伝説の少女A

\{T}/ http://calveeen.tumblr.com/ supram & bape x stussy 4 sale plz buy

January 1, 2014 @ 04:48 AM
I_Be_Krillin_It

this nigga 6'6 and he plays in the mother fucking nfl and still cant get pussy.

January 1, 2014 @ 07:48 AM
schminx

I played pokemon when I was younger but you eventually grow out of that shit. Old ass niggas that watch all that crap need to go see a doctor and get pussy ASAP.
January 1, 2014 @ 08:04 AM
SonOfRise

OG pokemon was goat. That's probably the only animeish kin of show I have watched

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

January 1, 2014 @ 08:19 AM
GxoctFace

this nigga 6'6 and he plays in the mother fucking nfl and still cant get pussy.
that nigga gets more pussy than you. you ever get pussy doe?

ig: @christiangxn // http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213748

January 1, 2014 @ 08:46 AM
MUSASHI

op is a baka
January 1, 2014 @ 08:56 AM
Black Adam

hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204982

January 1, 2014 @ 12:05 PM
حريق

Niggas + worrying about what other niggas are interested in & what they do on their free time = 

demdownvotestho

January 1, 2014 @ 01:34 PM
mikuhatsune

SON THAT TWITTER SHIT HAS ME SO WEAK 
January 1, 2014 @ 02:52 PM
99%Shit

I don't watch anime with any regularity. I like cyberpunk, so I'm always down for something like GitS or Serial Experiments: Lain, but those are the only two series I've cared about, and they both had short runs. Feature length anime is a lot better, but even then I don't watch many.

My avy is a vocaloid, it's not anime. She's a real-life hologram!

narsha.narsha.narsha

January 1, 2014 @ 04:54 PM
Mr_Chukes

I watch anime bro. There are so many good plots and animations that you have a vitality of shit you can watch. Anime is cool just because it has interesting topics and plot twist you can follow. Plus most deal with things that people deal with everyday. Some of my favorites are eden of the east and darker than black. Also read manga for some of the shows. 

My girlfriend thinks it is cute that I watch anime here and there and ask about the shows I watch. The inky one she has seen is avatar. 
January 1, 2014 @ 05:14 PM
DaPark

So, basically if you watch anime you get no pussy? 
wow
much proof

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

Please login first to reply.