Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 30, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
WakeUpScottie

I think i'm a weak human being, very weak. I have nothing to show off and I have accomplished absolutely noting in life. I also think i'm very ugly. I have no qualities anyone would like and even if I really tried I doubt I could lead anything or anybody. 

How do ya'll truthfully view yourselves? Like, no flexing for HB right now. 

You ever find a room full of money then realize it ain't your money but still take it cause its money?

December 30, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
I_Be_Krillin_It

Thread has potential.

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

malik58

suspended

as a fucking faggot 

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

malik58

suspended

too be honest 

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

December 30, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
yeahyeah

I think i'm a weak human being, very weak. I have nothing to show off and I have accomplished absolutely noting in life. I also think i'm very ugly. I have no qualities anyone would like and even if I really tried I doubt I could lead anything or anybody. 

get your shit together man

wtb supreme snow white button-down in small/medium

December 30, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
xXxUs3rN4mexXx

start accomplishing things
December 30, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
proh28

I see myself taking things a little to seriously and to heart, I think of me as about average with everything regarding school and things, I know I'm not a stupid little shit but I also know I don't apply myself, As far as looks goes I think everyone has those days were they feel like they are ugly or they don't fit in but usually I'm pretty confident. This is an interesting topic though.
December 30, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
SonOfRise

I think about death a lot. 
Weird but not weird enough not to have any friends. 
Good spirited.
funny.
confident.
Narcissist

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

December 30, 2013 @ 05:52 AM
blackice445

I'm not sure how to view myself. I don't have a static personality, it's weird. I feel different all the time, I might be bipolar or something. Like I'm constantly shifting between different consciousness'. Sometimes I see myself as this confident, awesome person with a lot to offer and can do anything If I put my mind to it. Then sometimes I'm the polar opposite. It's very confusing.
December 30, 2013 @ 05:57 AM
Soul Rize

Not gonna lie i've had this in my mind and its hard to ignore. Im short, i got a big forehead. I know I look good tho but girls say im cute . I think i have an average dick but under pressure i don't do well to preform. I dream way to big and disappoint myself alot. Idk what i want in life besides the average goal of money. I want to travel to other country cuz i worry about americans normas of money (materialistic) ,height, penis size.  and so on. I'm tired of thinking of shit like that and i think i'm over thinking it if anything. well fuck i never felt confident about all the above and ignored it . might give it shot but so far i think what can i do. and i'm always at conflict with myself about me not being able to do anything about those three things yet want to have it. 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

December 30, 2013 @ 06:53 AM
ragamuffin

In the back of my head i feel superior to most, but I'm still humble. I would probably rate myself as an 8-9 wheras most people would say 6-7. 

http://gollygee13.tumblr.com/

December 30, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
playboyxxx

I'm not sure how to view myself. I don't have a static personality, it's weird. I feel different all the time, I might be bipolar or something. Like I'm constantly shifting between different consciousness'. Sometimes I see myself as this confident, awesome person with a lot to offer and can do anything If I put my mind to it. Then sometimes I'm the polar opposite. It's very confusing.

yea me too. life is too weird to label yourself

pink like hamilton

December 30, 2013 @ 07:36 AM
حريق

I'm a selfish prick. Self centered, all that shit. I can be pretty, but I don't take care of my face like how I'm supposed to. Bags under eyes, acne scars, yep. I need to lose weight, I'm slightly chubby. But I'm still me at the end of the day. I always doubt myself with everything but I always end up accomplishing whatever it is. I've came a far way. I need to stop worrying about girls, that's the only thing that I fucking complain about which I shouldn't be. I'm still good though, again, I'm me. I've branded myself cool anything that involved me = winning. 

demdownvotestho

December 30, 2013 @ 09:56 AM
bugzzz

suspended

i see myself as a real nigga
December 30, 2013 @ 10:00 AM
I_Be_Krillin_It

I'm a selfish prick. Self centered, all that shit. I can be pretty, but I don't take care of my face like how I'm supposed to. Bags under eyes, acne scars, yep. I need to lose weight, I'm slightly chubby. But I'm still me at the end of the day. I always doubt myself with everything but I always end up accomplishing whatever it is. I've came a far way. I need to stop worrying about girls, that's the only thing that I fucking complain about which I shouldn't be. I'm still good though, again, I'm me. I've branded myself  anything that involved me = winning. 
you may get a lot of hate on hb but i am starting to like you very honest nigga

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

December 30, 2013 @ 10:35 AM
veryrareandbased

a dude who talks a lot of shit, intimidating in a sense of if you say something wrong the person might catch an ether but a nice dude at the same time, i strive for attention, especially for girls. i wouldn't say i'm attractive, i wouldn't say I'm ugly. i need to work out more again cause i feel I'm getting a bit too chubby. proud simp & ass eater. 

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

December 30, 2013 @ 11:13 AM
GaterWun

You need to wake up Scottie

#HansumBoys

December 30, 2013 @ 11:37 AM
other

Pretty worthless. Have a lot of potential but throw it away because im too lazy. Or maybe because whenever i really do try for something it always fucks up somehow. Pretty good looking and put on a front when im with people but in reality i lack a lot of self confidence.

liking this thread so far
December 30, 2013 @ 11:40 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

Not gonna lie i've had this in my mind and its hard to ignore. Im short, i got a big forehead. I know I look good tho but girls say im cute . I think i have an average dick but under pressure i don't do well to preform. I dream way to big and disappoint myself alot. Idk what i want in life besides the average goal of money. I want to travel to other country cuz i worry about americans normas of money (materialistic) ,height, penis size.  and so on. I'm tired of thinking of shit like that and i think i'm over thinking it if anything. well fuck i never felt confident about all the above and ignored it . might give it shot but so far i think what can i do. and i'm always at conflict with myself about me not being able to do anything about those three things yet want to have it. 
kill yourself you sound like a real sissy pinoy boy
December 30, 2013 @ 02:28 PM
8zmn

same tbh 

Instagram - Bwmn

December 30, 2013 @ 03:13 PM
steady

I think I'm based god
December 30, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
temper

I'm a sadboi

The fuck you looking at....

December 30, 2013 @ 08:21 PM
totalespionage

The same here bruh. Im also starting to think I might be bipolar due to random changes in my personality. I can feel cool and calm one minute and then something just shifts in my personality/mood. Like something triggers some shit in my mind and then i'll be grumpy as fuck. Idk I can't really explain it.

Edit: Not a bad thread OP. I think a lot of us here will have to face some hard truths about ourselves someday. 
December 30, 2013 @ 09:37 PM
Serk

I define myself as Swagity Mc swag swag.
December 30, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
Sentimental

I have a desire to do big things in life but I dont have the confidence in myself to try to reach for it. When im not fucking depressed, I feel like I can handle my shit and I dont really give a fuck. My highs are the highest and my lows are the lowest. Its a fucked mentality but ive been trying to change.

I'm just sayinnn homieeee.

December 30, 2013 @ 10:24 PM
Luja

December 30, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
No Fuxx Given

I like to think of myself as a nice guy. I don't like to judge and I try to accept everyone as they are. I try my best to please the ppl in my life but a lot of times my own selfishness gets in the way and I hate that about myself. 

I'm also not confident enough in myself and I don't really have anything that I'm good at... I think everyone sees me as this awkward kid who isn't worth a second glance. I have no luck with girls at all. I'm just average or sub-par at everything whether it's sports, school, social skills, etc. I'm terrified that I won't amount to anything in life. 

Fly on little wing

December 30, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
Norrin Radd

well that was depressing to read

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

December 31, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
DaAlphaMale

suspended

When I wake up, the first thing I do is take a leak and then a dump. I thank the universe that I have a fully functional average sized cock with thunderous girth because girls have no problem deepthroating it or having anal sex. I've had a few girls tell me it was big but TBH, they were on the smaller side so it probably look big to them because their size perception is different. I then wash my face, floss and brush my teeth then apply BHA on my face. WOW, my face looks fucking amazing. So well moisturized. The retin a I applied from the night before gives my skin an outstanding glow. I've been told often times that I have an "aura" about me. I think it's simply because I'm good looking and have low inhibition but those people don't want to compliment me on my looks because they don't want to seem shallow. I then have a nice nutritional 1000 calorie breakfast after I break my daily intermittent fasting 16 hour fasting window. My breakfast mainly consists of fats and protein with a little carbs. 6 whole eggs, 2 pieces of white bread, a fruit and some orange juice which I put 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in. I then proceed to go to the gym for my daily 4 hour workout. I do full body training everyday, mostly free weights and calisthenics. For cardiovascular health, I usually do burpees, liss, swimming, basketball, 60 minutes on the eliptical machine or 60 minutes on the stair master. I like to switch things up. Doing the same exercises over and over again gets boring. I can do 25 dead hang pullups. I can do 200 consecutive pushups without stopping. I can do 10 muscle ups. My max deadlift is 800lbs. I can keep rattling off my accomplishments but I don't want to seem like I'm bragging. Once I'm done working out, I will eat my post workout meal which consists of another 1000 calories only this time, it's almost entirely carbohydrates and protein with little to no fat. A few egg whites with some pineapple or perhaps some fried tilapia with white potatoes. Pineapple is good for the liver, rich in vitamin c and makes your cum taste good. I wouldn't know of course, but every girl I've slept with has complimented me on how good my cum tastes. One girl even jokingly said she would pay me for a container of my semen so she could eat it everyday. What a naughty girl. After my meal, I read a book or play my guitar. Once I'm done, I usually surf various message boards where I'm a top contributor whose loved by everyone and I educate the peasants. After a long hard day of being awesome, I smoke a bowl, read a book, call a fuck buddy over, fuck her brains out, kick her out, have another 1000 calorie meal which consists of mostly carbohydrates and protein then go to bed. 

All in all, I'm a pretty humble guy who lives a pretty awesome life.

www.extremeladyboys.com

December 31, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
meFLOW

id say im not the best looking person but im pretty
got alot of friends, if youre koo ill easily make friends w people
also think of myself of a pretty smart person above avg
can give a good ether if need be 
currently building my portfolio for when i graduate

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

Please login first to reply.