Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 28, 2013 @ 05:04 PM
Soul Rize

Im not sure whats going on but recently i've been going though a small depression. It could be me getting into a relationship that was forced and actually thinking it could work out. idk but i look at my life and don't have much to show for it. I don't have a real job, i don't go work for my parents unless i need money, im unreliable when it comes to working for them, i munch off of them, i eat there food and selfish as fuck. I got few friends but none of them can hang out, i got no love, i want to be a stock broker but with my grades its all talk. everything feels so negative and sad, got high and it felt good for a day but now im back in my I think spoiled life. Got no clue what im good at any more . Dad said im shit at everything right now. i got no talent i got no abilities, I dream big but all my actions point downward which hurts. Maybe my friend is right and in a sense I'm lonely (no one i love or love me back). I don't got time to wait it out cuz my dad always crushing on me every second of everyday im munching off him. He says "ima about to be 20 i haven't changed since high school" and im think he's fuking right. I've got shit to show for myself. I just don't know what to do . I am just lost. I'm thinking im just crazy cuz its the holidays but i've never had a holiday this fuking depressing. 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

December 28, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
DaAlphaMale

suspended

You 're not depressed. You're just sad because things aren't going your way. Being depressed is being sad ALL THE TIME even if everything in your life is in order. 

You have no excuse not to succeed if you live in a first world country unless you live in the ghetto and your odds are stacked against you. There are so many free resources online. You can learn about practically anything. It's all about whether or not you have the intuition, knowledge, work ethic, perseverance and lots of luck. 

20 years old is still very young, maybe not on this forum since the average age is 16 but there are people in their 30's and even older that are still in the same position as you. If you don't take a course of action now, you will waste x amount of hours you will never get back. Time goes by fast. You'll be 22 and stuck in the same position as you are now if you don't do something about it.

www.extremeladyboys.com

December 28, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
_______

at least ur parents have stable jobs. my parents lost their business and we are struggling hard right now but you got to live it how you get it or something like that. ur probably just going through a phase right now
December 28, 2013 @ 07:00 PM
WCDon

No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

December 28, 2013 @ 07:02 PM
REVS

No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path
It comes down to this, no ones going to do it for you. Soul you just need to become more proactive in following through with things, setting realistic goals for yourself, and achieving them. Whether it's school, work, etc. . 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

December 28, 2013 @ 07:12 PM
db_cooper

Might want to start experimenting with harder drugs, although it could drive your depression deeper or pull you out of it for good. Life's a gamble.But in all seriousness, remaining grateful for what you DO have going for you should straighten you up. If you think how much worse your life could be, that might motivate you. Christ, at least you have options  
December 28, 2013 @ 07:31 PM
mrh

at least you have a goal/dream regardless of how realistic it is.  my brother is about to be 24 and is like your situation but 10x worse so i know what you're talking about.
December 28, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
cheyaaa

maybe it's the result of you trolling so much, karma is a b

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

December 29, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
حريق

I'm not trying to sound like a dick. I know how depression is. I know that feeling of feeling lonely. I know how it feels to feel like you have no purpose. But bruh, man the fuck up. There's no point of feeling sorry for yourself. You cannot be the best man that you can be if you're out here being all negative & shit. I had to learn that for myself. Your life could be 1000x worse. Nigga fuck love. It doesn't matter if someone did love you, you have to learn how to love yourself. You are your own worse enemy.

You're about to be 20 years old b, life isn't even near over. Nigga, I'm a 18 year old drop out. I haven't been to school since I was 16. People thought/think I will never be shit in life. I thought that too when I lost everything when I was 17. The love of my life left me a month after I turned 18 who I mooched off of until then. I lost my way I used to make money. I had every reason to be a depressed little faggot which I was. But that ain't do shit for me. I had to man up, and continue on my road to success. As of right now I'm doing excellent for an independent 18 year old. Not traditionally, but I'm making moves. 

As for your dad, idk, I say he's the typical fuccboi dad that applies tough love because he's miserable with something in his own life. He could be supportive. Maybe in his own way he is being supportive. Maybe he thinks being hard on you will help you in the long run to make something better of yourself. But for now, fuck him. Prove him wrong. Just do what you have to do to improve your life that you're unhappy with. Hard work pays off. Study hard, go find a job. Just don't sit back & bitch when you're the one who's controlling your own life. I learned that myself. 

Throwed Assassin.

December 29, 2013 @ 12:54 AM
veryrareandbased

don't focus on thots. 

once you truly figure how to live life by yourself, everything else just comes naturally 

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

December 29, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
AD

Closed mouths dont get fed
December 29, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
dior homie

Stop looking for happiness in others and find a hobby to keep you busy. What kind of school are you going to?
December 29, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
Soul Rize

Stop looking for happiness in others and find a hobby to keep you busy. What kind of school are you going to?
community college. 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

December 29, 2013 @ 03:30 AM
steady

I'm going through the same thing...
December 29, 2013 @ 03:44 AM
veryrvre

I feel you man. I was really disconnected for a while and just got high and fucked around with friends and didn't do shit otherwise. One day I had a very real moment where I realized that I stopped doing things I use to love to do. Now I'm back on track in school planning for college and have expanded my interested beyond weed and clothes.

December 29, 2013 @ 08:13 AM
Jay the Engineer

Im in the same situation, but im beginning to emerge out of it. You just have to look into yourself and find out what really motivates you and just go for it. When I was in your position I started reading biographies to see how alot of other people overcame their fears and depression. Don't let life beat you down, 20 is still young,and you can do whatever you want to.  The mind and imagination are the most powerful tools that every-one has, but it depends on if you use them to their full extent. Its the main reason why a dude like Batman with no super-powers is in the justice league. Also finding a hobby helps a whole lot. Youll get to meet new people. It might seem kind of jumbled but I hope you can get something from what I said. 
December 29, 2013 @ 08:32 AM
intellect

Alot of good advice on this thread so far.

In a situation like yours, there might come some really hard truths, so just be aware of that as you progress in the future.

As for my own depression/anxiety situation, i have struggled alot over the years.  like ALOT.  what ive learned, and theres a number of ways to put this but i will just be frank: IT FUCKING SUCKS, AND THE ONLY WAY TO GET BETTER IS IF YOU DECIDE YOU WILL, NO MATTER HOW DIFFICULT IT IS.  

I still struggle with anxiety and depressive thoughts occasionally, but i know how to deal and cope with them now.  I can say for a fact that I am better than when i was almost at rock bottom, and because of my progress in dealing with this, I AM A MUCH STRONGER PERSON NOW.   theres a silver lining in it all man, it makes me smile when i think about it that way, and it so true.

ask yourself:

If I can overcome my difficult situation, and learn from it, and use what i have learned for later situations....will I be more likely to overcome the next difficult situation in my life?

Please login first to reply.