December 18, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
bootynuggets

this past weekend in my area, multiple instagram profiles were made and they were all just posting nudes (mostly high schoolers, i'm assuming probably ~85% of them were under 18 ). i saw a lot of people talking about how "childish" it is for a guy (assuming the pages were mainly made by males) to expose a girl's nudes, and i also saw people saying that it's the girl's fault for sending them in the first place. what do you guys think?

personally, i think it it really goes both ways. yeah, it's pretty fucked up to expose someone when they've entrusted something private like that to you, but no one is obligated to send nudes. it doesn't matter if you've been in a relationship for 5 years, no "social expectation" makes it so that you HAVE to send nudes. that was a personal decision from the start, and it obviously wasn't a good one if the person you sent them to either 1. sent them to other people who would later post them for the world to see or 2. posted them themselves for everyone to see.

I produce with a friend for fun. https://soundcloud.com/kopm

December 18, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
jaded

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

December 18, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
Ruthless

It's the girls fault for sending nudes to a nigga who ain't have the decency to keep it to himself

or atleast keep it from the internet

nudes get sent all day everyday b only niggas looking for validation drop em tho 

Let me see those downvotes

December 18, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
SonOfRise

Want to did out ;)

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

December 18, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
Sentimental

where the pics at? we must inspect 
December 18, 2013 @ 11:12 PM
Pantic

It's the girls fault for sending nudes to a nigga who ain't have the decency to keep it to himself

nudes get sent all day everyday b only niggas looking for validation drop em tho 
You never showed your friends some nude you got? Cmon b don't lie, it's human nature
December 18, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
YoungRizal

That's my G right there. Mayor Rob Ford is the troof

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

December 18, 2013 @ 11:25 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

LMAO that shit was really a fad 2012-2013...hella twitter and instagram pages poppin up, all different variations of the same names "Exposing Hoes", "Hoes Get Exposed", "Detroit Hoe Expose vol 14". Im pretty sure every female on one of those pages intended for the pics to only go out to niggas they sent em to.

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

December 18, 2013 @ 11:39 PM
valleyla

The one who leaks them
December 18, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
Mr FantastiK

probably leaked them cuz the hoe cheated on him

brvndon.tumblr.com

December 18, 2013 @ 11:58 PM
champagne papi

yeah those thot pages were something real 

WTB Supreme CDG or Burgundy Box Logo Hoodie // Team #1059

December 19, 2013 @ 12:05 AM
Ruthless

You never showed your friends some nude you got? Cmon b don't lie, it's human nature
It's a difference between showing your friend your phone & putting the pic online 

December 19, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
bootynuggets

yeah those thot pages were something real 
dmv represent!

at first i thought it was funny seeing girls that i didn't fuck with at all on there and then i saw one of my friends and i was pretty shook. i mean i feel bad that anyone has to get exposed but a lot of those girls were real thots frfr sad

I produce with a friend for fun. https://soundcloud.com/kopm

December 19, 2013 @ 12:10 AM
AndreLutherKing

The way I see it is, you can show ya boys when you chilling or whatever whatever. No harm in that as long as the pics don't leave your phone. Once you send those nudes to a mass media, that's the end of your nudes getting career and you fucked up.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

December 19, 2013 @ 12:10 AM
Pantic

It's a difference between showing your friend your phone & putting the pic online 
why to? both things are shady in regards to the  girl, and showing them online anonymously doesen't give you as much validation as showing your homies.
December 19, 2013 @ 12:36 AM
Ruthless

why to? both things are shady in regards to the  girl, and showing them online anonymously doesen't give you as much validation as showing your homies.
Showing 3-4 homies isn't ANYTHING like posting it on the net for potentially millions to see

could ruin job opportunities in the future as well 

December 19, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
Sandy

If you expose someones nudes, you a SNITCH.

CHOPZZ : then again i used to say k-nock, k-nock

December 19, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
DREWKKAKE

yeah its pretty emberassing for the girls that are 19 and the whole world has seen them naked. ill show a homie a tit pic maybe but most nudes are for my eyes only 

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

December 19, 2013 @ 03:44 AM
RiFF RaFF

On the real, this is only an issue in America.

Europe doesn't give two fucks about nudes lol. 

Be about it

December 19, 2013 @ 04:06 AM
champagne papi

Yeah the thing was with the thot pages was that it's all underage girls which is really fucked up but they were the ones that sent them to dudes like I saw some freshman that went to my school and girls that look 14. 

But yeah it's kinda scummy to send out nudes you get imo but showing it to some of your friends is like whatever I guess

December 19, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
blackice445

Exposing a bitch nudes for a the world to see is the biggest bitch made thing you do. New niggas so weird, gay, and disloyal.
December 19, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
davontetreyvonte

Come through with these IG account's young blood, this ain't no game out here. 

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

December 19, 2013 @ 04:27 AM
champagne papi

@all_dmv_school_thots  was taken down at 10k it was up for like 9 hours, there was another one you had to shoutout to get accepted to follow it but I can't find it right now

December 19, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
It's Only Hype

I had to look up what a thot was
December 19, 2013 @ 06:20 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

"Thot", "Thotiana", and my favorite.....

"Thotler" <--the child of a thot

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

December 19, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
Madjawns

If a girl is dumb enough to send nudes it shouldnt be a surprise that it can be viewed by thousands of people. Thats how it is
December 19, 2013 @ 08:50 PM
AmericanLegend

u sign up for the risks once u send the nudes 
like signing up for a job or gambling u know the risks before u go in, u accept em, and still do it
fuck all that cheesy loyalty shit
sluts gonn slut

taste the glamour

Please login first to reply.