Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 18, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
SonOfRise

Do any of you clowns read them? Bunch of racist radicals. I'd love to see HB vs Yahoo showdown. Minorities vs whites. It would break the internet. 

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

December 18, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
meFLOW

shut up b 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

December 18, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
meFLOW

do you even know what apcs are?

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

December 18, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
SonOfRise

do you even know what apcs are?
I'll rape your pants

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

December 18, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
Captain Al

do you seriously think HB forums is relevant? 

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com

December 18, 2013 @ 11:06 PM
SonOfRise

do you seriously think HB forums is relevant? 
No not really it's just here . No one really knows about it I guess. Idk. I like it because I can express my self. But it's what ever. I could live without it. I like meeting new people to.

December 19, 2013 @ 03:00 AM
piccolo

Do any of you clowns read them? Bunch of racist radicals. I'd love to see HB vs Yahoo showdown. Minorities vs whites. It would break the internet. 

I don't bother reading half the comments on the internet anymore because i know it's going to be full of cacs spewing their filth.

What i find amusing about most of these cacs is how they clearly have a disdain for blacks yet are obsessed with us, just goes to show you how many admirers we have.

But yeah, don't read that garbage because you already know what type of comments to expect.

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

December 19, 2013 @ 05:49 AM
SonOfRise

I don't bother reading half the comments on the internet anymore because i know it's going to be full of cacs spewing their filth.

What i find amusing about most of these cacs is how they clearly have a disdain for blacks yet are obsessed with us, just goes to show you how many admirers we have.

But yeah, don't read that garbage because you already know what type of comments to expect.
I read the comments for "Dawn of the planet of the apes" they had a field day with that one. I actually think yahoo took it down. It was getting bad. 

December 19, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
SonOfRise

Some times freedom of speech is taken to far. Tbh I wish nothing had comments except for public forums like HB. But like YouTube and yahoo and stuff like that shouldn't exist anymore. 

December 19, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
PaydPal

This thread is ...

"Real people ain't perfect. Perfect people ain't real."

Please login first to reply.