FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
December 15, 2013 @ 04:42 AM
CaptainMurphy

I need help editing something on Tumblr. Tried searching but, I don't know what the name of it is and calling "reblogging button" etc isn't getting me results. I want to edit the images so its simple and the images don't have the quote with the details under.
An example

Is there a way where I can do this without changing my whole theme? Anyways thanks for the help..I'm sure its something in HTML I have to edit.
December 15, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
AndreLutherKing

Hello, this is Tumblr's customer service department. How may we help you sir?

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

December 15, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
CaptainMurphy

Hello, this is Tumblr's customer service department. How may we help you sir?
lol I posted in the tumblr and the tumblr follower thread got no response so I figured i'd make a thread....anyways

I need help editing something on Tumblr. Tried searching but, I don't know what the name of it is and calling "reblogging button" etc isn't getting me results. I want to edit the images so its simple and the images don't have the quote with the details under.
An example

Is there a way where I can do this without changing my whole theme? Anyways thanks for the help..I'm sure its something in HTML I have to edit.
December 15, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
mackness

Link to blog first

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

December 15, 2013 @ 05:54 AM
CaptainMurphy

Link to blog first
Mine ? I just created it -http://7-11heist.tumblr.com/
December 15, 2013 @ 07:28 AM
susdaddy

edit the post and delete the tags and the caption nigga wtf that's basic as shit
also change your theme / some themes let you edit them to where it says "show captions" and make sure it's not checked
December 15, 2013 @ 08:22 AM
mackness

That theme is awful and control+f in html captions/source then just remove the scripting breh

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

December 15, 2013 @ 08:26 AM
SonOfRise

Your tumblr kind of sucks. No offense. Just not my thing. 
Like why would you post a zoomed in shot of PCL print? Literally it looks like you went to supremes website and zoomed in. 
Change is needed.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

December 16, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
CaptainMurphy

Your tumblr kind of sucks. No offense. Just not my thing. 
Like why would you post a zoomed in shot of PCL print? Literally it looks like you went to supremes website and zoomed in. 
Change is needed.
Do you not know that's a famous album from New Order? Cringe.......

Please login first to reply.