Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 15, 2013 @ 04:42 AM
CaptainMurphy

I need help editing something on Tumblr. Tried searching but, I don't know what the name of it is and calling "reblogging button" etc isn't getting me results. I want to edit the images so its simple and the images don't have the quote with the details under.
An example

Is there a way where I can do this without changing my whole theme? Anyways thanks for the help..I'm sure its something in HTML I have to edit.
December 15, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
AndreLutherKing

Hello, this is Tumblr's customer service department. How may we help you sir?

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

December 15, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
CaptainMurphy

Hello, this is Tumblr's customer service department. How may we help you sir?
lol I posted in the tumblr and the tumblr follower thread got no response so I figured i'd make a thread....anyways

I need help editing something on Tumblr. Tried searching but, I don't know what the name of it is and calling "reblogging button" etc isn't getting me results. I want to edit the images so its simple and the images don't have the quote with the details under.
An example

Is there a way where I can do this without changing my whole theme? Anyways thanks for the help..I'm sure its something in HTML I have to edit.
December 15, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
mackness

Link to blog first

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

December 15, 2013 @ 05:54 AM
CaptainMurphy

Link to blog first
Mine ? I just created it -http://7-11heist.tumblr.com/
December 15, 2013 @ 07:28 AM
susdaddy

edit the post and delete the tags and the caption nigga wtf that's basic as shit
also change your theme / some themes let you edit them to where it says "show captions" and make sure it's not checked
December 15, 2013 @ 08:22 AM
mackness

That theme is awful and control+f in html captions/source then just remove the scripting breh

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

December 15, 2013 @ 08:26 AM
SonOfRise

Your tumblr kind of sucks. No offense. Just not my thing. 
Like why would you post a zoomed in shot of PCL print? Literally it looks like you went to supremes website and zoomed in. 
Change is needed.

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

December 16, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
CaptainMurphy

Your tumblr kind of sucks. No offense. Just not my thing. 
Like why would you post a zoomed in shot of PCL print? Literally it looks like you went to supremes website and zoomed in. 
Change is needed.
Do you not know that's a famous album from New Order? Cringe.......

Please login first to reply.