Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 13, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
jacobsever

So some 16 year old kid steals a bunch of beer from WalMart, gets drunk, drives his truck, and hits/kills 4 innocent pedestrians. Had a blood alochol level of .24, at the age of 16. 

Mother fucker got 10 years of probation. PROBATION. The amount of charges he should have for this (underage DUI, vehicular manslaughter, assult with a deadly weapon, theft, etc etc) should have had him locked up for years and years. 

The reason he only got probation is beause his defense attourny claimed since he is rich he has never had to deal with consequenses before, and doesn't know right from wrong. He had previously been found with a passed out, undressed 14 year old girl in his truck. Got off without anything.

Fuck this kid.
Fuck the American judicial system.
Fuck rich white people.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/11/us/texas-teen-dwi-wreck/index.html

December 13, 2013 @ 06:01 AM
me>u

instagram: funthera

December 13, 2013 @ 06:01 AM
db_cooper

And this is surprising why?
December 13, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
Vancouver

December 13, 2013 @ 06:09 AM
SonOfRise

Read this on tumblr bull shit. My uncle served 20 years for having a record when he was 17 and violated his probation doing petty shit and this kid gets nothing. Society will deal with this kid. Karma is going to get him good. Watch. 

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

December 13, 2013 @ 06:41 AM
AmericanLegend

so now all reverse racism does not exist because some no name ass guy has an opinion and says so lmao
we need some real studies n facts showin why it is not possible, until then it is completely possible, niggas to quick to not filter out peoples personal bias

taste the glamour

December 13, 2013 @ 06:50 AM
slap

They call it "Affluenza". 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affluenza

They want the kid to take rehab that costs $450,000 A YEAR for 10 years.

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

December 13, 2013 @ 06:53 AM
Lethal Interjection

Yeah saw this on cnn last night. His psychologist claims that he has a mental condition called "affluenza" but to us regular its just another way of describing a spoiled rich kid who did whatever he wanted with no reprocussions cause daddy got money. Sad to hear what happend to the those innocent bystanders.

Sentimental at heart & forever - Jurtis Cackson

December 13, 2013 @ 07:01 AM
veryrareandbased

just thought about the columbine shooting just now, how they basically treated the shooters like they had a mental disability, bullied etc. would y'all think if those dudes were black they get labelled the same way? i think not, and thats fucked. 

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

December 13, 2013 @ 07:45 AM
shnoosetheboose

They call it "Affluenza". 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affluenza
fuck this.

This is just validating all the rich, spoiled, privileged shithead's beliefs that they can get off scot free by turning the lack of consequences due to being wealthy into a fuckin "mental disorder."

I know people who had to serve time for just a DUI -- no damage, no murder, not injuries, and this fuck boy gets off because he's so rich he "doesn't know right from wrong???" What a fucked up world we live in.
December 13, 2013 @ 07:51 AM
PaydPal

Horrible kid. Great lawyer. Both going to Hell.smile

"Real people ain't perfect. Perfect people ain't real."

December 13, 2013 @ 08:26 AM
thatniggatho

so now all reverse racism does not exist because some no name ass guy has an opinion and says so lmao
we need some real studies n facts showin why it is not possible, until then it is completely possible, niggas to quick to not filter out peoples personal bias
Racism means nothing w/o power.
Simply put : black guy can hate white people all he wants.. he has now power.. get in trouble w/ the law? Your black ass is going to jail for a long time. You can spew your prejudice all you want. It's not gonna help you. Your views/prejudices aren't institutionalized and generally accepted in higher 'ranks'

As such and given the positions of many minorities especially African Americans, it's not possible at this juncture in history, to be 'reverse racist'. You can be a prejudice fool w/ opinions but you can't be racist... 

To understand why lets look at the definition : 
"Racism is generally defined as actors who have the ability to impose their actions, implement their practices, or beliefs that consider the human species to be divided into races with shared traits, abilities, or qualities, such as personality, intellect, morality, or other cultural behavioral characteristics, and especially the belief that races can be ranked as inherently superior or inferior to others, or that members of different races should be treated differently"

When you have no power, you don't impose anything on anyone.... Further, the inherent idea of racism centers on :
" races can be ranked as inherently superior or inferior to others"

What it look like, you being, by general consensus ranked lower due to your race and being 'racist' against someone who is generally held at a higher rank? you'd look like a fool.

So, this comedian really hits the truth of the matter in highlighting.. the only way for you to be a 'reverse' racist would entail going back in history and altering events such that you are are at the 'top' w.r.t to power and 'rank' and then talking shit about someone who you've systematically ensured is at a lower rank. 

Men with ideas/prejudices are just men w/ ideas/prejudices..
Men with ideas/prejudices and power and influence shape the world.

How? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institutional_racism

As for the main subject of this post, this is a fact of everyday life and its never gonna change because somewhere some middle class fool is thinking they are going to be the next rich person and as such support the slanted laws (due to feeling they will someday be the rich guy who they cater too). Were selfish creatures and many of us ignorant.. So, when it comes voting time.. we always slant laws against the people at the 'bottom' because no one really feels they are a part of that group... even people in that group. We all think were on top and if/when we are that we'd want special selfish treatment too. You can apply this to almost anything and see its influence. It's sad because the majority of people are at the bottom and are ironically there because they voted for 'favoritism' they felt they'd someday get. In that narrow attempt to turn the favors more towards yourself, a smarter and more powerful individual seizes that opportunity to create legislation/law/etc against you and more towards themselves.. all the while making it seem like it benefits you.

Don't want to get political but Obama is just about the most hallmark case of this. African Americans never faired worst in America in recent times.. 40million plus on foodstamps and broke as hell. NY now has a higher childhood homeless rate than during the great depression... Nigga has given trillions to wallstreet, put us trillions more in debt, and w/ there being no jobs wants to give amnesty and social services we can't even afford for our own citizens away to illegals. Stop and think about this for a minute. Why was he able to get away with such a huge fuck job? well, because he's a person you'd least expect it from. A Trojan horse. Even now as people sit jobless on food stamps that are ever decreasing.. they defend em'. 

So, back on topic.. yeah this shits fucked up.. it wouldn't exist without the majority of America endorsing it. That endorsement : 'unequal punishment of law'. Rationale : The exception i support in the law will one day work in my favor.

And the smart/powerful man laughs his way home.
December 13, 2013 @ 09:44 AM
cheyaaa

Someone pull up tim wise on white privilege 

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

December 13, 2013 @ 09:47 AM
cheyaaa

So some 16 year old kid steals a bunch of beer from WalMart, gets drunk, drives his truck, and hits/kills 4 innocent pedestrians. Had a blood alochol level of .24, at the age of 16. 

Mother fucker got 10 years of probation. PROBATION. The amount of charges he should have for this (underage DUI, vehicular manslaughter, assult with a deadly weapon, theft, etc etc) should have had him locked up for years and years. 

The reason he only got probation is beause his defense attourny claimed since he is rich he has never had to deal with consequenses before, and doesn't know right from wrong. He had previously been found with a passed out, undressed 14 year old girl in his truck. Got off without anything.

Fuck this kid.
Fuck rich white people.

I don't see how this concerns you. You're white. You probably been given the same treatment your entire life, you're just oblivious.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

December 13, 2013 @ 09:50 AM
Vancouver

Fuck this kid.
Fuck rich white people.

I don't see how this concerns you. You're white. You probably been given the same treatment your entire life, you're just oblivious.
The white man's burden. They must always come to the aid of the lesser races. 
December 13, 2013 @ 09:55 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

Read this on tumblr bull shit. My uncle served 20 years for having a record when he was 17 and violated his probation doing petty shit and this kid gets nothing. Society will deal with this kid. Karma is going to get him good. Watch. 
No it won't. They caught him and his friends stealing alcohol before the accident, and then crashing into people who were helping someone who had been in a wreck....the fuck is karma???
December 13, 2013 @ 05:19 PM
Kravchenko

dont hate the player hate the game niggas.
December 13, 2013 @ 05:47 PM
koolgtrap

fuck cacs man
December 13, 2013 @ 07:00 PM
AmericanLegend

Racism means nothing w/o power.
Simply put : black guy can hate white people all he wants.. he has now power.. get in trouble w/ the law? Your black ass is going to jail for a long time. You can spew your prejudice all you want. It's not gonna help you. Your views/prejudices aren't institutionalized and generally accepted in higher 'ranks'

As such and given the positions of many minorities especially African Americans, it's not possible at this juncture in history, to be 'reverse racist'. You can be a prejudice fool w/ opinions but you can't be racist... 

To understand why lets look at the definition : 
"Racism is generally defined as actors who have the ability to impose their actions, implement their practices, or beliefs that consider the human species to be divided into races with shared traits, abilities, or qualities, such as personality, intellect, morality, or other cultural behavioral characteristics, and especially the belief that races can be ranked as inherently superior or inferior to others, or that members of different races should be treated differently"

When you have no power, you don't impose anything on anyone.... Further, the inherent idea of racism centers on :
" races can be ranked as inherently superior or inferior to others"

What it look like, you being, by general consensus ranked lower due to your race and being 'racist' against someone who is generally held at a higher rank? you'd look like a fool.

So, this comedian really hits the truth of the matter in highlighting.. the only way for you to be a 'reverse' racist would entail going back in history and altering events such that you are are at the 'top' w.r.t to power and 'rank' and then talking shit about someone who you've systematically ensured is at a lower rank. 

Men with ideas/prejudices are just men w/ ideas/prejudices..
Men with ideas/prejudices and power and influence shape the world.

How? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institutional_racism

As for the main subject of this post, this is a fact of everyday life and its never gonna change because somewhere some middle class fool is thinking they are going to be the next rich person and as such support the slanted laws (due to feeling they will someday be the rich guy who they cater too). Were selfish creatures and many of us ignorant.. So, when it comes voting time.. we always slant laws against the people at the 'bottom' because no one really feels they are a part of that group... even people in that group. We all think were on top and if/when we are that we'd want special selfish treatment too. You can apply this to almost anything and see its influence. It's sad because the majority of people are at the bottom and are ironically there because they voted for 'favoritism' they felt they'd someday get. In that narrow attempt to turn the favors more towards yourself, a smarter and more powerful individual seizes that opportunity to create legislation/law/etc against you and more towards themselves.. all the while making it seem like it benefits you.

Don't want to get political but Obama is just about the most hallmark case of this. African Americans never faired worst in America in recent times.. 40million plus on foodstamps and broke as hell. NY now has a higher childhood homeless rate than during the great depression... Nigga has given trillions to wallstreet, put us trillions more in debt, and w/ there being no jobs wants to give amnesty and social services we can't even afford for our own citizens away to illegals. Stop and think about this for a minute. Why was he able to get away with such a huge fuck job? well, because he's a person you'd least expect it from. A Trojan horse. Even now as people sit jobless on food stamps that are ever decreasing.. they defend em'. 

So, back on topic.. yeah this shits fucked up.. it wouldn't exist without the majority of America endorsing it. That endorsement : 'unequal punishment of law'. Rationale : The exception i support in the law will one day work in my favor.

And the smart/powerful man laughs his way home.

the definition says nothing about power, simply put the definition of {racism: poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race
: the belief that some races are superior than others 

do u not think a black man can believe him being black is better than other races 
can he not fit the description just cus hes black

the definition clearly says "People" not 'every race excluding whites'
so in theory a black man could be racist 

taste the glamour

December 13, 2013 @ 07:03 PM
thatniggatho

dont hate the player hate the game niggas.
Or change it w/ some street justice.

Oops... Never hit a #richboi before
December 13, 2013 @ 07:37 PM
kbos

Fuck that scumbag kid.
December 13, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
Ruthless

Lol he's rich.. If you don't think there wasn't some money involved in this you're fucking blind. 

Dudes dad probably handed the judge a million cash or some shit

Let me see those downvotes

December 13, 2013 @ 07:41 PM
Pantic

Lol he's rich.. If you don't think there wasn't some money involved in this you're fucking blind. 

Dudes dad probably handed the judge a million cash or some shit
Well they net 4.5 mil from his treatment alone, so obviously money is involved.
December 13, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
PowerCum

fukk that kid
but that lawyer did work tho 
December 13, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
francois-hollande

suspended

fukk that kid
damn bruh u said it
December 13, 2013 @ 07:48 PM
Ruthless

fukk that kid
No the lawyer threw a Hail Mary defense statement & the judge was retarded enough to buy it

Let me see those downvotes

December 13, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
PowerCum

man no matter how you look at it, he successfully did what he was paid to do
i couldnt be a defense attonery tho, shit like this would fuck with my conscious, id be crying and shit 
December 13, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
2 Phone Shawty

fuck that cac

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

December 13, 2013 @ 09:58 PM
NapoleonComplex

man no matter how you look at it, he successfully did what he was paid to do
i couldnt be a defense attonery tho, shit like this would fuck with my conscious, id be crying and shit 
lol i want to be a defense attorney if my political ambitions dont go as planned. Keeping criminals on the streets for monetary profit? sounds like an intriguing occupation. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

December 13, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
mackness

Cacs win again

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.