Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 12, 2013 @ 03:00 AM
malik58

im about to get a job as either an electronics team member or a cart attendent lmao have any of yall ever wokred at target or any of those specific positions? just wondering if any of yall had any experience there smile

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

December 12, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
AGUA

Don't be a cart bitch. That's what those employee's are known store wide as. Cart Bitch. 
December 12, 2013 @ 06:23 PM
aftondearborn

never worked there but for what it's worth they have some fine chicks working at target - at least mine does. good luck

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”

December 12, 2013 @ 06:30 PM
Head Hunterz

Don't be a cart bitch. That's what those employee's are known store wide as. Cart Bitch. 
This ^ LOL

But I used to work at Target as the opening crew for my city. Good ass pay for a short period of time

I import JDM vehicles into Canada, let me know if you're interested

December 12, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
LostJem

suspended

I work at target ima break it down for you what's really good 

Don't be cart attendant you get carts clean bathrooms and are basically bitch. 

I enjoy seeing numerous of milfs and bitches throughout the day cool 

I'm hard lines I've been there for a year and a half  right now I'm developing into a leadership roll to become a team leader I've been cross trained in ever department except the clothes. 

I will be honest with you man all the good stuff you hear about to target isn't exactly what it's cracked up to be. 

Atleast in my store shit is unorganized no one has direct communication the managers are lazy as hell. 
Expectations are kinda ridiculous.theres drama with the cashiers about boys all this fuck shit

its a whatever job for being young and shit I'm 20 btw.

electronics you barely do shit. 

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

December 12, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
reversal

I have a buddy that works in electronics and he basically said that he wouldn't work there if he was doing something else. Its obviously not the most exciting job but if you're young you most likely will work retail eventually. 
December 12, 2013 @ 08:48 PM
jillymayr

I did for a week and quit,my manager was so over the top I couldn't take it
December 13, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
malik58

I work at target ima break it down for you what's really good 

Don't be cart attendant you get carts clean bathrooms and are basically bitch. 

I enjoy seeing numerous of milfs and bitches throughout the day  

I'm hard lines I've been there for a year and a half  right now I'm developing into a leadership roll to become a team leader I've been cross trained in ever department except the clothes. 

I will be honest with you man all the good stuff you hear about to target isn't exactly what it's cracked up to be. 

Atleast in my store shit is unorganized no one has direct communication the managers are lazy as hell. 
Expectations are kinda ridiculous.theres drama with the cashiers about boys all this fuck shit

its a whatever job for being young and shit I'm 20 btw.

electronics you barely do shit. 
im tryna get electronics tbh.they got me at cashier right now doe sad  i did all my interviews and they went p well just gotta do this drug test tommorow which i should have no problem with that lmao. im only doing it for some pocket cash just to buy stuff, so im p excited about it. my dad is at a high position in target execs so hes gonna get me a spot onelectronics since id be pretty good there. thanks tho fam 

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

December 13, 2013 @ 09:48 AM
cheyaaa

I heard they pay well. Make it your perm job, op

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

December 13, 2013 @ 10:20 AM
Lilly V LA

thats good! a good way to start the new year! good luck and i hope you enjoy your new job! stay grinding! happy holidays 

602 PHOENIX "Where it's so HOT we ROAST ya" BIRD CITY 602

December 13, 2013 @ 12:18 PM
Mad Rusky

I heard they pay well. Make it your perm job, op
yea, dont do that.
December 13, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
It's Only Hype

thats good! a good way to start the new year! good luck and i hope you enjoy your new job! stay grinding! happy holidays 
hmm... positive post, join date December..

i see you KTT member

Please login first to reply.