Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 13, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
thatniggatho

Fucked lots of yall bitches tho in my lifetime. Just trying to help yall out bruh...

bruh. you know none of us. cut it with that internet ego & chill out.

you're acting like all of us in this will off ourselves cause one man did himself. you have to face the fact the man killed himself. I'm pretty sure there were other reasons on killing himself than the bitch shopping for 4 hours…like i'll be at a mall with a chick for 6 or so hours, if the chick fine I'm all for it.
Word?

#frailbois

I could imagine if you can't even tell your girl to stop shopping like a stupid bitch that you aren't equipped to handle more stressful situations in life.

Thoughts?
bruh what the fuck are you talking about lmao 97% of us in here are all from North America. 
For the shopping thing, did i say i was annoyed if i go shopping with a girl ? nah, i never had a problem with that cause at the end of the day i wanted to be there. I think you just have a hatred for asians most commonly Japs,Chinese & Pinos. 

but this is the internet so let it alllll out b
incident happened in china and culture transcends borders. As for your allegations that i have some kind of hatred.. lol.
December 13, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
thatniggatho

let this nigga be. niggas like this can't be talked out about how they feel.
How do you feel tho Hamm? A nigga wants to know. Open up to me bruh.
December 13, 2013 @ 07:00 PM
thatniggatho

@thatniggatho

isnt the average life span for african males like 25 and below? lol
niggas be killing each other before they even realize how shitty their life is

try again trayvon mandela
Dam. Strong 4th post. There's reasons for the lower average life expectancy among African Americans and if someone were to speak to the problems that lead to it, the non-african American's who set things down this negative trajectory... I'd acknowledge the truth-fullness therein.  I'm fortunately not in such an environment where such things impact me. So, not sure what the intent behind your comment was. LOL. I wasn't really trying to be an asshole. I was stating the cultural realities that result in higher suicide rates in Asian countries and a cultural movement that has asian women running all over men.. In china, as it relates to the article, it's simply a result of supply/demand.. China's one child policy over all those years resulted in a lot less women than men. So, you typically have to be monied and praise a woman there to maintain your holding... Can drive men to suicide.. In the U.S, women outlive men due in part to the stresses they impose on men that aren't proportionally applied back. Knowing these things and having a choice in the matter, in the U.S at least... you have to play things smart.

So, I just thought i'd be funny in my delivery about Asian men needing to 'check' their women more often and not let things get cray cray. Seems that got hijacked and turned into a racial debate... Which is fine w/ me. LOL, most of the spiteful comments being directed back at me don't apply so I just find it comedic. No need to get but hurt fam. Nah mean? If it doesn't apply, let it fly.
December 13, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
Pantic

Thread derailed fast.

Also why didn't the dude just dipset? I can't even imagine his thought process before the jump 
December 13, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
Ruthless

Thread derailed fast.

Also why didn't the dude just dipset? I can't even imagine his thought process before the jump 
There's no way on hell that's the only reason he jumped

Let me see those downvotes

December 13, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
thatniggatho

Thread derailed fast.

It's china man. 
http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/14/opinion/china-challenges-one-child-brooks/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_China
http://theweek.com/article/index/252199/the-rise-of-youth-suicide-in-china

So, there's no bitches. When you do they are general gold diggers (seems this one was)..
Hella competition. Hella inflation. 
Lots of stress.
Tons of materialism and keeping up w/ the Jones

We all have a breaking point. Sadly, this nig hit his.
That being said, I'd never go out like some punk on some suicide type shit.

"I would rather cry in a BMW than laugh on a bicycle." (Chinese: )
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_would_rather_cry_in_a_BMW

Tough times out there for our niggas in the east.
December 13, 2013 @ 11:18 PM
AmericanLegend

girls be mad annoying. sometime I wonder if being gay would be better.
sus

taste the glamour

Please login first to reply.