Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 9, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
ASAC Schrader

Too many KTT members joining HB to go troll and shit. Would rather read 50 threads made by Tracy Jackson then see another gay ass fit from that jamister guy. 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

December 9, 2013 @ 09:58 PM
me>u

mods cant do that. only kevin can and maybe drew.

instagram: funthera

December 9, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

^ Yep he's right

i already requested it numerous times, also all that other shit like the vbulletin layout etc
requested it all but its not up to me

please understand that HB's main priority is the online store, and closing registration would generate less traffic to the site in general

VISVIM FBT LHAMO, VIRGIL KUDU, NIKE SUPREME SB BLAZER BLACK N RED, 1999 BRED 4's http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

December 9, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
bugzzz

suspended

the ktt trolls rnt that bad relax

u guys seriously want it for no new person to be able to make an acc here and contribute?
December 9, 2013 @ 10:13 PM
blunt_trauma

if you haven't noticed hypebeast culture is all about the exclusivity, so yes...
December 9, 2013 @ 10:25 PM
db_cooper

As is in the past, even if registration does close the influx of heads on the figurative waiting list to get in implodes in a major way and it's more annoying then leaving it open. A few here and there is better than a mass amount at once. The travesties of the internet
December 9, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
bugzzz

suspended

if you haven't noticed hypebeast culture is all about the exclusivity, so yes...
dead. wuts so exclusive about this forum that other forums envy? if anything, we need more activity even though i gotta say ive noticed a boost as of late and been enjoying the forum more.

shit if anything, shitty ktt trolls give us something to laugh at and and make the community tighter. HB wasnt exclusive back in the so called golden days. what was better about it besides the fits was the number of contributors. a thread can hardly reach 3 pages these days.

plus i also dont get why ppl dont post fits. some niggas post in the pick up thread but dont post in the WDYWT, or critique fits all day and talk fashion but also dont post fits. INB4 y dont u post fits. im a broke ass nigga with not a lot of gear, i could only share like 3-4 good fits lol. fits that i mite save for the fit battles lol.

basically, if u close registration ur condemning HB. what happens when millz or ruthless dont post for a week? or supervillainz computer gets a virus? a forum doesnt strive on exclusivity.
December 9, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
suparise71

Too many KTT members joining HB to go troll and shit. Would rather read 50 threads made by Tracy Jackson then see another gay ass fit from that jamister guy. 

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

December 9, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
PaydPal

Dear Mods,

"Real people ain't perfect. Perfect people ain't real."

December 9, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
bugzzz

suspended

who can honestly said they havent enjoyed niggas goin at JAMEISTER and that mexican lookin black dude in the WDYWT thread? and these niggas rnt even annoying like Tracy, they just post fits and keep it movin and allow us to have fun over them.

like i said, if yall wanna see good fits, post the damn fits urself. the WDYWT thread used to be the center of attention of the off topic section back in the days. i could come in everyday and know that id see a fit from ron of jhey or wuteva. why dont u post fits regularly millz? supervillainz ethered a nigga with his denim collection in the pick up thread but dont ever post fits. oneallah be droppin knowledge on streetwear but has never posted a fit. if the active posters start posting fits it a encourage and inspire other posters to post fits.
December 9, 2013 @ 11:15 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

Imo i post fairly regularly. Especially with the fit battle tournament right around the corner

VISVIM FBT LHAMO, VIRGIL KUDU, NIKE SUPREME SB BLAZER BLACK N RED, 1999 BRED 4's http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

December 9, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
Specification

Had no clue what KTT was until yesterday, the only forums I go to are hb and sf. Lurked around their forums for a little bit and tbh this whole charade is entertaining. I didn't really see a lot of kanye inspired fits, if they are, I'm missing it. Pretty much every fit is: forever 21 top, ripped jeans, timbs or chunky bball sneaker. And turns on jameister is all on the fashion forums trolling and posting weird fits. We are not alone... Frankly, all the ktt members are making themselves look like idiots, if they weren't already before.

Please login first to reply.