Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 9, 2013 @ 06:23 AM
plasmag2

I know this shit long but look
 I been having girl problems lately, so I'm currently in my senior year of high school and I've been talking to this girl since we got back in school in august. Prior to me starting to talk to her I didn't really know her like that. I seen her around school but I never really talked to her until she followed me on twitter. But I started to talk to her when school started and we started to get cool around each other. I found out we got a whole lot of shit in common. I put her on to so much new stuff. shes like the perfect girl for me shes like 10/10. So in October the day before her birthday I told her I like her and she was shocked. Weeks later I asked her how she felt about me and she said she liked me but she don't want to get in a relationship because of her last one. Her last relationship lasted a year and some months. They broke up because she moved and they couldn't do that long distance shit. She told me she wasn't ready for  relationship yet so I just chilled out. After she told me how she felt we started to get closer we hung out more and shit and it felt like we was in a relationship. We was doing that cliche couple shit. But before thanksgiving break we had a falling out because this nigga was flirting with her in my face and she was wearing his varsity jacket and shit and so I got mad, Instead of fixing the problem I walked away so she decided to ignore me that whole night.But during the break we barely talked and one day I texted her telling her how imma chill out trying to be in a relationship and I told her how i don't wanna be led on. So after that she start to post pics on instagram about relationships and stuff and she starts to tweet how she misses what we had. But I ignored that shit because if she wanted to be together she would make that effort. So days past and we start to talk again but it doesn't feel the same. The other day I asked her to prom and she told me she already had a date. Fam I feel so hurt and played should I work things out or just move on. 

Edit: I got a school varsity jacket too for track&field. Today I learned from a mutual friend that the girl Im talking to said she is hurt because I dont talk to her no more or put effort in anymore. I'm not going for it tho, If she cared she would of showed it while we was talking
December 9, 2013 @ 06:28 AM
me>u

I can already tell she a hoe that just wants attention. get over her.

instagram: funthera

December 9, 2013 @ 06:32 AM
AD

Bruh your in fucking high school who gives a shit
December 9, 2013 @ 06:33 AM
guccibucket

you're young as fuck, don't invest your time into a bitch just as young as you, one it seems like she's just fucking with your mind, taking how she feels to social networks instead of to your cellphone number, and you shouldn't of got salty in the first place when she was flirting with varsity jacket boy because that wasn't your girl, you should of just did the same shit back like while y'all are talking tell her to hold on you gotta call some bitch you're chillin with after school or something idk nigga, just play with her head like she's playing with yours, it's a dog eat dog world, so eat that pussies pussy, jew feel me
December 9, 2013 @ 06:33 AM
Based Boy

that ass better be fucking SWEET if you are going through this much shit and are that hurt

1. post pics of said 10/10 girl
2. work things out if ass of said girl is indeed sweet
3. have you fucked yet? i advise doing so asap (rocky)

tbh you should have asked her out earlier cuz you seem kinda friendzoned atm.

-Caterpillar
December 9, 2013 @ 06:37 AM
bugzzz

suspended

charge it to the game she doesnt have the same feelings as u
December 9, 2013 @ 06:39 AM
حريق

Nigggaaaaaa, she's not your girl. No reason to trip or nada. Play your role. Keep your pride in tact. Brush that shit off. She'll come back. But don't try to force anything on her. Just be cool breh.. have options open. Don't plant all your eggs in one basket, feel me? These girls are for anybody if they're not in a relationship. Girls usually want what they can't have so be a challenge. Don't be too easy.  Because then, they'll take that shit for granted. & then, you'll get treated as an option. But that whole varsity jacket thing lol, you should of played it cool because remember, she's not your girl so you have nada to trip over. 

Throwed Assassin.

December 9, 2013 @ 07:12 PM
dmwalking

Damn yo.  I feel bad for high school emotional issues.  

Don't fix it.  Don't work for a relationship if she doesn't want one. You should never invest more than the other person. She doesn't want a relationship?  Neither do you.  Simple. You shoulda been on smash mode from jump, not trying to be her bf.  Fix it just so you can keep having them benefits.  

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

December 9, 2013 @ 07:51 PM
No Fuxx Given

Sounds like she playin games bruh.. cut her off. As much as this may hurt to hear she probably doesn't feel the same way about you as you do about her. Shes goin to prom with another nigga my du...

I been thru that highschool "she couldve been the one" bullshit and its not worth the heartache fam. Trust. Just walk away

Fly on little wing

December 9, 2013 @ 08:38 PM
BobaTeaFett

She wearing someones varsity jacket like "I don't know what this means",
she hanging out exclusively with you because "we're really good friends",
she doesn't wanna get into a relationship cause "my past hurts too much.",

did I miss anything? You see how stupid this all makes you look. She playing you. You look more like a chump when you sulk around wondering if she got away, thinking about the dudes shes kissing, wondering if you should pursue her, generally being unsure of yourself. 

Varsity guy, he got attitude. He got swagger. He got a varsity letterman. You got feelings. Step your game up.
December 9, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
*ER!C

niggas flirting with the girl you like right in front of your face and u just walked away like a lil bitch with your tail between your legs?? you lost right there bro.. bitches don't want an emotional ass nigga.  You should have stood up to dude in front of the girl. She probably wanted to see you try and fight for her.  Bitches play little games like that.  Your young though, so you'll eventually understand how stupid bitches are.  Don't even trip yungin, i guarantee you'll find another bitch that's better looking and cooler then her.  I wouldn't advise gettin tied down to 1 girl in H.S anyway.  You gotta enjoy these years bro.  You shouldn't be thinking about relationships, you should be thinking about fucking.  Work on that confidence and NEVER show too much interest to a girl you like.  Lets say you're in a group of people just kickin the shit and that one girl you are feelin is there too.  You pay the least attention to her.  This makes bitches want you even more.  If you make it easy for them and tell them all that corny shit, like "i like you so much", "you're so pretty" blah blah, they look at you like you're needy and boring.  Anyway, you'll figure it out eventually fam . . Fuck dat bitch.
December 9, 2013 @ 08:54 PM
bjornvan

op you should get her name tatted on you chest
let her know its real
December 9, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
Lethal Interjection

Lol i went through the same scenario except the chick im into wasnt messin wit other dudes. But damn. She got asked to prom in Dec??? But whatevs I got 3 more months til my prom gl to you brody. Just dont get freaked out, whatever happens happens, and just keep it G .

Never buying Nike again, until they upgrade quality to an extent that I would get my money's worth

December 9, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
db_cooper

Don't put that broad on a pedestal. Just bump young dro - fdb
December 9, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
xXxUs3rN4mexXx

move on b,you got cartjacked, resell value on that collab is dead
December 10, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
plasmag2

did I miss anything? You see how stupid this all makes you look. She playing you. You look more like a chump when you sulk around wondering if she got away, thinking about the dudes shes kissing, wondering if you should pursue her, generally being unsure of yourself. 

Varsity guy, he got attitude. He got swagger. He got a varsity letterman. You got feelings. Step your game up.
I got that "varsity swagger" to and ever since that happen he hasn't been trying to talk to her anymore tho
December 10, 2013 @ 01:14 AM
inFAMXS

Shouldve pulled ya dick out at the right time fam Too late now but I mean she would've had 2 choices suck it or shut the fuck up That dick like a gavel son
December 10, 2013 @ 01:15 AM
inFAMXS

Shouldve pulled ya dick out at the right time fam Too late now but I mean she would've had 2 choices suck it or shut the fuck up That dick like a gavel son
December 10, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
Josh.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

December 10, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
lyve

op just move on, youre a senior and about to move into the college/uni life. I'm sure you'll find a girl then or smash a few
December 10, 2013 @ 05:38 AM
DykeTyson

Damn she's playin you cuz she's bored. It's working because you're confused enough to make a thread about it so drop her. She's not worth the trouble. Take the L and keep it movin because there's probly gonna be better girls ahead

Security breach in my butthole got damn.

December 10, 2013 @ 12:42 PM
CHOPZZ

Ain't no bitch worth keeping around when she only holla at you when they want someone's comforts and companion.

WE DONT LUV THESE HOES. 

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

December 10, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
billyblacksocks

THis is why i fuck with this board.
December 11, 2013 @ 11:36 PM
2 Phone Shawty

you got girl problems I feel bad for u son, I got 99 problems and a bitch aint one

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

December 11, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
cheyaaa

Not surprisingly 90% of the population got no game too, so everyone's with you.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

December 12, 2013 @ 12:03 AM
daytona squared

shutup n take a xanax 

no swag November

December 12, 2013 @ 12:07 AM
*ER!C

lol this nigga daytona son . . homie not ready for  them barz
December 12, 2013 @ 06:37 PM
aftondearborn

tell me you kept it moving bro

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”

December 14, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
daytona squared

lol this nigga daytona son . . homie not ready for  them barz
sike i get 60 a month nigga been had bars for years these other niggas be on some wannabe rapper shit 

no swag November

Please login first to reply.