Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 8, 2013 @ 06:55 PM
HBer

srs japan is so weird

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

December 8, 2013 @ 06:57 PM
Captain Al

u wouldnt say that to Nigo's face

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com

December 8, 2013 @ 06:57 PM
koolgtrap

yeah because america is not messed up
December 8, 2013 @ 07:05 PM
HBer

yeah because america is not messed up
i rather live in America then japan. srs why pay to cuddle with a girl? the fact one girl said she hates seeing happy couples and wish they would die is fucked up

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

December 8, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
HBer

u wouldnt say that to Nigo's face
he is one of the few people in japan that might actually get pussy but that a strong might seeing as how fucked up most japanese man are srs most of them might become gay or pedophiles with all that little girl shit they like

December 8, 2013 @ 07:24 PM
mackness

inb4 Cboom

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

December 8, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
eidaow

s/o to the vending machines they got over in japan

#Freebandz #Hansum ハンサム x カワイイ

December 8, 2013 @ 07:35 PM
chief

this has been established

•••

December 8, 2013 @ 08:18 PM
HBer

that kind of messed up that they would rather live in a fantasy relationship then have a real one the japanese pop is soon going to die out if this keeps up

December 8, 2013 @ 08:22 PM
beck0n

selling: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208938

December 8, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
RiFF RaFF

i lost it at this part haha

Be about it

December 8, 2013 @ 09:21 PM
99%Shit

So messed up that they have one of the lowest murder rates in the world. 0.4/100 000. Given that they have a population of ~128M with a density of ~338/km^2, that's remarkable.

narsha.narsha.narsha

December 8, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
kbos

Japan seems interesting. I want to go.
December 8, 2013 @ 09:31 PM
db_cooper

Shoutout to Helgen and his exasperated response to this before he posts it
December 8, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
HBer

So messed up that they have one of the lowest murder rates in the world. 0.4/100 000. Given that they have a population of ~128M with a density of ~338/km^2, that's remarkable.
imo that kind of good to have a low murder rate but most of them are killing them self off plus most of japan is over the age of 50 so they will die off the main problem is that very little kids so barley a future gen

December 8, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
Vancouver

japan is dope and ive only been to the fucking airport on a connecting flight. if I get the money id go in a heartbeat 
December 9, 2013 @ 12:54 AM
Cardn'l

This is something I never knew about Japan. Holy shit. I can see a lot of parallelism with American culture as far as individuals having a difficult time coping with society. I feel like maybe what's happening in Japan will start to happen in America as well, especially with all these scary ass niggas to afraid to just say "What's up" to the pussy.

The old man in the second video had it right. If you just stay off the internet, "Co-exist" as he stressed, you can acquire the skills necessary to accomplish all your goals by just having a fucking life. Geez.

People make life so much more difficult then it needs to be, then refuse to take responsibility for what they've done to themselves and wonder why they are unhappy.

Blows my high every time I see it...

You're Welcome.

December 9, 2013 @ 12:54 AM
99%Shit

imo that kind of good to have a low murder rate but most of them are killing them self off plus most of japan is over the age of 50 so they will die off the main problem is that very little kids so barley a future gen
Man, after reading the string of words that you just typed, I'm not really sure I have any hope for this generation. Would it kill you to attempt to use punctuation? 

narsha.narsha.narsha

December 9, 2013 @ 01:28 AM
nat turner

I'm from america but living in Japan at the moment. it's dope as fuck. the womenare cute. some are too skinny for me but w/e. I'm black so the hip hop / supreme crews worship me ahahah and the thots be on me. I just dont speak that much japanese yet cuz im new. 

dope place once you're here. don't go on just those videos. they got some weird stuff here too but a lot more cooler things

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

December 9, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
thatniggatho

This is something I never knew about Japan. Holy shit. I can see a lot of parallelism with American culture as far as individuals having a difficult time coping with society. I feel like maybe what's happening in Japan will start to happen in America as well, especially with all these scary ass niggas to afraid to just say "What's up" to the pussy.

The old man in the second video had it right. If you just stay off the internet, "Co-exist" as he stressed, you can acquire the skills necessary to accomplish all your goals by just having a fucking life. Geez.

People make life so much more difficult then it needs to be, then refuse to take responsibility for what they've done to themselves and wonder why they are unhappy.

I wonder what life is like for all those guys who stayed off the internet, chased pussy, co-existed, and did nothing of value during their crucial years...

Broke w/o any freedom, working for minimum wage...
If only they applied themselves...
People make life so much more difficult then it needs to be..
then refuse to take responsibility for what they've done to themselves and wonder why they are unhappy.

I sometimes wonder if the internet has anything to do w/ it...
December 9, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
HBer

I'm from america but living in Japan at the moment. it's dope as fuck. the womenare cute. some are too skinny for me but w/e. I'm black so the hip hop / supreme crews worship me ahahah and the thots be on me. I just dont speak that much japanese yet cuz im new. 

dope place once you're here. don't go on just those videos. they got some weird stuff here too but a lot more cooler things
it should be good for you. Japanese women look at you different then Japanese man. I saw that B-style vid on youtube they think a lot of blacks are in to that hip hop scene etc etc. Do they get a lot of the black movies over there?

December 9, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
Cboom

These docs just represent a small sub-culture inside a massive and complex society. Although very interesting and entertaining, it is in no way a representation of mainstream Japanese society and culture. Normal Japanese people find this shit just as bizarre as you and me. Japan is not perfect, not by a long shot, but it's a pretty fucking awesome place visit and live, especially Tokyo. Everyone should experience it at least once in their life. 
December 9, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
Evident

it should be good for you. Japanese women look at you different then Japanese man. I saw that B-style vid on youtube they think a lot of blacks are in to that hip hop scene etc etc. Do they get a lot of the black movies over there?
Actually it does you should read a book called " The Big Fix " it exactly explains how the internet has changed society 
December 9, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
street lights

op you really watched 3 youtube videos and think your an expert on Japanese culture. i dont know you but you are coming off as an ignorant douche.
rip my generation.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

December 9, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
nat turner

These docs just represent a small sub-culture inside a massive and complex society. Although very interesting and entertaining, it is in no way a representation of mainstream Japanese society and culture. Normal Japanese people find this shit just as bizarre as you and me. Japan is not perfect, not by a long shot, but it's a pretty fucking awesome place visit and live, especially Tokyo. Everyone should experience it at least once in their life. 
my guy. where you workin in tokyo? I live in shizuoka...I've met some really cool ppl so far but the town is too small for me

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

December 9, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
veryrareandbased

this shit is interesting , weird but thats what happens when we see something from another part of the world, everything is different.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

December 9, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
Bandwagon

this. went to japan 3-4 years ago, favorite place in life other than my home. 
December 9, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
Lethal Interjection

Whats your occupation? Cause Americans don't usually move to Japan unless their working with the army/airforce

Sentimental at heart & forever - Jurtis Cackson

December 9, 2013 @ 05:36 AM
Lethal Interjection

Watching this shit got me thinking like .. This can't be real. I mean, sex video games, cuddle cafes, prostitute dolls , paid boyfriends/hostess WTF???? . .. I mean I respect the hustle all these people puttin in work for but just watching all these people with this level of emotional detachment is just sad... 

Sentimental at heart & forever - Jurtis Cackson

December 9, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
dagreezyman

whats worse.. young people being sexless and alone (japan) or oversexualization and lots of teen pregnacy/single motherhood (west)

Please login first to reply.