Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 6, 2013 @ 01:25 AM
AndreLutherKing

OP why do you only come to HB for advice on pulling bitches? You never ask about the WTAPS or what jawns to cawp. It's kind of rude tbh

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

December 6, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
unoedoe

Damn and this whole time I thought they excreted sparkles and rainbows. Taking note on girls shitting.
December 6, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
AmericanLegend

OP why do you only come to HB for advice on pulling bitches? You never ask about the WTAPS or what jawns to cawp. It's kind of rude tbh
lowkey polly his problem 
OP u need to cop more WTAPS and Apc denim

taste the glamour

December 6, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
beck0n

1.)  log off
2.)  go outside
3.)  find female creature in the wild
4.)  initiate contact
December 6, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
smegmashark

All you need are some drake lyrics my dude coolcoolcoolcoolcool

http://yungcrunchy.tumblr.com/

December 6, 2013 @ 08:43 AM
kumonoy

It still boggles my mind that kids these days turn to the internet for advice regarding females. You gotta learn through trial and error son. If anything, seeking advice online is gonna make you overthink things then you'll just end up telling her the time without her even asking for it mclovin style
funny thing is we'll all tell him that but he still really wants/needs female companionship,gotta be patient and talk to them,i dont have any canned stuff but go and talk to them like a person not a bogo bro.
You miss every shot you don't take 
yo i do come into contact with a lot of girls but it take less than two minutes where i get to the point where i don't know what to say and its fuckin embarrassing..
December 6, 2013 @ 09:46 AM
xXxUs3rN4mexXx

It still boggles my mind that kids these days turn to the internet for advice regarding females. You gotta learn through trial and error son. If anything, seeking advice online is gonna make you overthink things then you'll just end up telling her the time without her even asking for it mclovin style
funny thing is we'll all tell him that but he still really wants/needs female companionship,gotta be patient and talk to them,i dont have any canned stuff but go and talk to them like a person not a bogo bro.
You miss every shot you don't take 
yo i do come into contact with a lot of girls but it take less than two minutes where i get to the point where i don't know what to say and its fuckin embarrassing..
go in
get what you want and gtfo

it's not a preme camp out it's a jordan rush
December 6, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
drewblocka

if you're hansum, be mean while you are being funny. 

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

December 6, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
kbos

show her your box logos
Or he could make played out jokes that went stale years ago!
December 6, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
AmericanLegend

show her your box logos
Or he could make played out jokes that went stale years ago!
sack up kbos

taste the glamour

December 7, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
kbos

^lol I see what you did there

Please login first to reply.