Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 1, 2013 @ 11:14 AM
buddha-monk

Is it terrible that i don't really care? I mean there are many people who die every day, why should this guys death be more important than others? I mean i acknowledge that its very sad and tragic but Its not that big a deal to me. I feel the same about most other celebrity deaths.
December 1, 2013 @ 11:20 AM
Moises Arias

Is it terrible that i don't really care? I mean there are many people who die every day, why should this guys death be more important than others? I mean i acknowledge that its very sad and tragic but Its not that big a deal to me. I feel the same about most other celebrity deaths.
no one said his death is more important. He is just more widely known. I grew up watching the FF series and im a fan of his work so of course his death affects me more than some random person ive never knew. 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

December 1, 2013 @ 12:48 PM
SoleFresh87

He owned that character thru n thru , he was dope guy and he represented the Nissan Skyline to the fullest. Good actor at least to me ... Fuck ..life is crazy . Rest In Paradise. 

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

December 1, 2013 @ 01:17 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

RIP, such an unexpected loss.
December 1, 2013 @ 02:32 PM
Hades

December 1, 2013 @ 03:57 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

drive crazy in real life brehs think its  a movie breh
December 1, 2013 @ 04:20 PM
Max S v2

Yo I am actually upset about this, definitely one of the better guys in Hollywood...RIP
December 1, 2013 @ 04:46 PM
temper

Porches are cursed Ryan dunn now Paul : (

The fuck you looking at....

December 1, 2013 @ 05:16 PM
mackness

wasn't Ryan Dunn drunk driving though? Little bit different. 

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

December 1, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
totalespionage

SMH sad he died when his career was really reaching it's prime. Condolences to his friends and fam.
December 1, 2013 @ 06:26 PM
DaPark

Read somewhere his daughter moved with him recently too, shit is depressing
Crazy to think he was a car guy too
ride or die breh

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

December 1, 2013 @ 07:21 PM
oneallah

fast 7 is almost finished filming, so paul finished most of the scenes, im guessing they will kill him in the movie, and continue the end of the film without him
RIP to paul, dude was a good guy in real life too
December 1, 2013 @ 07:41 PM
99%Shit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_James_Dean

narsha.narsha.narsha

December 1, 2013 @ 07:53 PM
ToMuchMayo

Need a petition for theaters to serve free tuna sandwiches when FF7 comes out for Paul Walker. i hate tuna sandwiches and i would suck it up and eat one.
December 1, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
kmz

He was the passenger not the driver so enough with the shitty driving f2f comments

RIP. I know a lot of us grew up watching his movies that provided us entertainment.  Guy was only 40 too
December 1, 2013 @ 08:27 PM
Ravi Singh

r.i.p. homie

told you ... ... hb trolls love my pee-pee...

December 1, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
حريق

Ok, I'm really starting to think porsches are the most bitch made cars on the market. I've been doing research in the whole salvage/insurance car auctions because uk, I may start flipping cars. In case you don't know, this is where cars go when they've been in an accident & have been totaled, repo'd, recovered thefts, etc. I'm pretty sure this car will end up at one. & bro, majority of the porsches I've seen were torn the fuck up. The only porsche that I've seen that have been greatly damaged but still kept it's shape were the cayenne SUVs. I've seen wrecked lambos, ferraris, etc. But porsches takes the cake.  

demdownvotestho

December 1, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
bjornvan

thats why i never liked porsche.I mean i like the history and what they accomplished in the car culture  and all but they are death machines. horrible aids and design regarding safety, carerra gt known for having horrible stock wheels and suspension , the dude driving was a race car driver for reference.A lot of car enthusiast buy porsche because of its history and how hard they are to drive, but the average joe who buy them just because of the name don't even know how horrible those cars are.Like you said you wont see a porsche suv destroyed like that because the cayenne has a vw chassis and the panamera was codesigned by vw and they are made in vw factories.
December 1, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Yo Tyrese's reaction is the saddest, damn man sad

December 1, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
╒rozzy

thats why i never liked porsche.I mean i like the history and what they accomplished in the car culture  and all but they are death machines. horrible aids and design regarding safety, carerra gt known for having horrible stock wheels and suspension , the dude driving was a race car driver for reference.A lot of car enthusiast buy porsche because of its history and how hard they are to drive, but the average joe who buy them just because of the name don't even know how horrible those cars are.Like you said you wont see a porsche suv destroyed like that because the cayenne has a vw chassis and the panamera was codesigned by vw and they are made in vw factories.
I believe Porsche was the first to use this much carbon for the chassis of a production supercar. 
2003 Porsche CGT 

2012 McLaren MP4-12C

R.I.P Paul Walker 

December 2, 2013 @ 02:47 AM
oneallah

Yo Tyrese's reaction is the saddest, damn man

whats really fucked up is that they filmed and retards took pics of him whilke he was moarning,
i mean let the guy have some fucking space
December 2, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
Glo'bito

a friend of mine said he just drove out to see the place today. it really affected him because he was a big fan of the movies

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

December 2, 2013 @ 03:16 AM
Beach2theBay

whats really fucked up is that they filmed and retards took pics of him whilke he was moarning,
While I agree humans have become disgusting animals when it comes to recording fucking everything, I think Tyrese was playing it up for the camera a bit. Not to say he was pretending to be sad but he went during day light and probably saw all those cameras and boom mics before he got out of the car. Either he didn't mind or he knows he can benefit from the attention.
December 2, 2013 @ 03:47 AM
mikeezy

While I agree humans have become disgusting animals when it comes to recording fucking everything, I think Tyrese was playing it up for the camera a bit. Not to say he was pretending to be sad but he went during day light and probably saw all those cameras and boom mics before he got out of the car. Either he didn't mind or he knows he can benefit from the attention.
or maybe he just lost one of his good homies and felt the need to mourn and pay his respects regardless of the vultures standing around. fucking dumb ass.
December 2, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

RIP Paul Walker

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

December 3, 2013 @ 04:58 AM
smartmonkey

whats the big deal. people die everyday. just because he's a famous name, he gets to be recognized?

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

December 3, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
Norrin Radd

yea thats usually how it works, but he was also big in the car scene

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

December 3, 2013 @ 05:21 AM
veryrareandbased

completely wrong. one of my friends past away from a tragic car crash as well. when all my friends met up it was all calm some were crying but on my part i was calm, just a lot of thinking but calm none the less. 

once we all went to the crash site then it all hit us hard, then seeing her parents crying and her mom collapsing to her knees crying then the thought of their only child getting taken away too soon. yeah, i was the same of how tyrese is reacting/reacted.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

December 3, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
Ruthless

whats the big deal. people die everyday. just because he's a famous name, he gets to be recognized?
Do you know the name of the person who died in detroit earlier? Do you know what he looked like or what he did for a living? Its obviously different for celebrities since lots of people know/know of them as opposed to a normal person. 

Especially in the case for movie actors, people genuinely look forward to seeing them on screen. Of course their death is going to hurt a little.

Is it really that hard for you & people like you to understand? Really?

Let me see those downvotes

December 3, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
mackness

I feel worse for the people who looked forward to seeing Fast and Furious in theaters. 

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.