December 1, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
nat turner

How do you think ppl will dress in the future

in 5 years? i think ppl will be wearing loose clothing. baggier jeans but not crazy like the 2000s

in 10 years? I think ppl will be wearing a lot of black

in 20 years? I think ppl will be in vintage clothes and will be wearing what we are wearing today

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

December 1, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
veryrareandbased

less animals and words on everything i hope.
the leather hype will never die only slow down and i think it'll be that way.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

December 1, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
Gwyn

Trying to speculate next years hb uniform

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

December 1, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
thirdworlds

I guess i'm ten years ahead of fashion then cause all I wear is black
December 1, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
oneallah

i have a feeling, dudes will start wearing chips ahoy boxes and shit
December 1, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
offensive-commenter

judging by the way things are going, it all depends on what kanye wears.
December 1, 2013 @ 02:50 AM
francois-hollande

suspended

in 5 years? i think ppl will be wearing loose clothing. baggier jeans but not crazy like the 2000s

in 20 years? I think ppl will be in vintage clothes and will be wearing what we are wearing today
1- Some already do. Japanese and some avant gardiste. So, i'd say in less than 5 years.
I agree with this. But in a more fashionable way. Not that shitty rapper ghetto way.

2-They already do.

3- We are wearing what people were wearing in the 70s 80s . (slim tapered pants, vans, converse, nikes, army shit etc...)
December 1, 2013 @ 02:51 AM
oneallah

i got a feeling, thats dying down slowly,
honestly, that dude kanye is losing his fucking mind, next year, you will see him cutting himself and shit
December 1, 2013 @ 02:54 AM
francois-hollande

suspended

i got a feeling, thats dying down slowly,
honestly, that dude kanye is losing his fucking mind, next year, you will see him cutting himself and shit
Might also be a marketing operation.

Lets not forget that he wants to be a "multi task" nigga.
he was only known by the world of music.

Who knew him for his clothes (Pastelle, Yeezys except sneakerheads, LV ) ? Nobody...

APC is the only acceptable thing he could produce.

Now he wants to go ahead, and here in France, I'm letting you know that everybody talks about him and not for Yeezus (nobody knows that he released music this summer I swear), but for his radios crazyness
December 1, 2013 @ 03:40 AM
ManyHenny

the leather hype will never die only slow down and i think it'll be that way.
What's wrong with leather?
December 1, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
AmericanLegend

1- Some already do. Japanese and some avant gardiste. So, i'd say in less than 5 years.
I agree with this. But in a more fashionable way. Not that shitty rapper ghetto way.

2-They already do.

3- We are wearing what people were wearing in the 70s 80s . (slim tapered pants, vans, converse, nikes, army shit etc...)
maybe in algeria they wore army shit in the 70's and 80's, most likely due to turmoil cus yal islamic and what not

but on this side of the world they dressed nothing like slim tapered pants in the 70s actually the exact opposite lmao all the collars on the shirts in the 70s where oversized af , the 70s and 80s were actually shit time in general fashion around the world imo, the 80s had big poofy hair colorful n tacky shit, not bad decades i jus think they dressed bad  , 80s actually seemed kinda cool by what charlie murphy be sayin

taste the glamour

December 1, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
Hellah Fresh

Kilts are the future
December 1, 2013 @ 06:27 AM
drbazing

December 1, 2013 @ 06:33 AM
bugzzz

suspended

this dude duznt even kno wuts in today and is tryna predict the fashion of the future

dead
December 1, 2013 @ 06:40 AM
Sentimental

addidas & double flannel 

I ghost write for Chief Keef

December 1, 2013 @ 08:01 AM
Hellah Fresh

December 1, 2013 @ 08:09 AM
johnathan

Im actually the flyest person on the earth, it's been scientifically proven that i will be hot for the next 10 years and everyone will love my style. Then suddenly in the year 2023 I will become a complete lame and fall of the blogosphere that used to religiously anticipate my wdywt 

free max b 2013

December 1, 2013 @ 11:26 AM
Black Samurai

People will start dressing more and more similar to anime 
S/o Spike Sigel 

Don't Shoot Pimpin'

December 1, 2013 @ 11:39 AM
spriteremix

clothes in general are getting played out

people are gonna transition into not wearing them
December 1, 2013 @ 06:08 PM
valleyla

2-They already do.

maybe in algeria they wore army shit in the 70's and 80's, most likely due to turmoil cus yal islamic and what not

but on this side of the world they dressed nothing like slim tapered pants in the 70s actually the exact opposite lmao all the collars on the shirts in the 70s where oversized af , the 70s and 80s were actually shit time in general fashion around the world imo, the 80s had big poofy hair colorful n tacky shit, not bad decades i jus think they dressed bad  , 80s actually seemed kinda cool by what charlie murphy be sayin
What you're failing to realize is subcultures though. Not everyone in the 70s had oversized collars. Not everyone in the 80s had big hair and colorful shit. Punks would not be caught dead in that shit tbh. From what my parents have said it wasn't like how it was in movies in terms of that stereotypical 70s and 80s fashion
December 1, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
kbos

I agree that looser fitting clothing will come back.
December 1, 2013 @ 08:48 PM
حريق

i have a feeling, dudes will start wearing chips ahoy boxes and shit

beenhadchipsahoy 

demdownvotestho

December 1, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
ndrew

fashion always comes around in a circle, right now people are dressing like 80s' 90's next will be early 2000's baggier clothes prime streetwear era

www.headhunterla.com

December 2, 2013 @ 12:26 AM
bokeh

kanye is dat u

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

December 2, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
francois-hollande

suspended

2-They already do.

What you're failing to realize is subcultures though. Not everyone in the 70s had oversized collars. Not everyone in the 80s had big hair and colorful shit. Punks would not be caught dead in that shit tbh. From what my parents have said it wasn't like how it was in movies in terms of that stereotypical 70s and 80s fashion
thanks bruh.
December 2, 2013 @ 12:31 AM
francois-hollande

suspended

2-They already do.

dead

all u say is shit. feel sorry for your teachers

there u go http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slim-fit_pants#The_1970s

teach urself
December 2, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

2-They already do.

log off
December 2, 2013 @ 12:55 AM
francois-hollande

suspended

2-They already do.

log off
kiss

now gtfo
December 2, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
99%Shit

Tech fabrics. Honestly, after wearing nothing but Dri-fit and Sphere for the past few weeks, I don't think I can go back to anything else.. Even if I wear an oxford or flannel I make sure to wear a tech layer as a base. This shit is the future.

narsha.narsha.narsha

December 2, 2013 @ 01:18 AM
mackness

do u even own any acronym

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.