Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
November 27, 2013 @ 07:33 AM
ubiquitous

Sway though?

Full Interview:

November 27, 2013 @ 07:39 AM
jacobsever

Back in the day slaves had enough money they can buy their own freedom. Umm...what?

Dude is fucking crazy.

November 27, 2013 @ 07:42 AM
chief

charlamagne said it best (as usual):

•••

November 27, 2013 @ 08:09 AM
youngm

Dude is an arrogant prick that happens to make good music.  #richniggaproblems
November 27, 2013 @ 12:14 PM
chimpskibot

Back in the day slaves had enough money they can buy their own freedom. Umm...what?

Dude is fucking crazy.
This really occurred do your research slaves could buy their freedom for working outside the plantation and or doing other chores for their slave owners .
November 27, 2013 @ 12:17 PM
حريق

You don't have the answers tho.. 

demdownvotestho

November 27, 2013 @ 07:29 PM
veryrareandbased

i get why kanye mad and shit but i wish he snapped on charlamagne instead of sway.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

November 27, 2013 @ 08:23 PM
oneallah

charlamagne da gawd said it good breh,
actually said it perfectly,
this dude kanye west, was one of the dopest rappers ever, im talking jay z, nas, shady level
this dude kanye kartrashian, is at the street cred level of justin bieber
November 27, 2013 @ 08:26 PM
DREWKKAKE

hit me ye lemme put your brand on top breh

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

November 27, 2013 @ 08:34 PM
kinguah

So is it gonna hit the news every time this guy throws a tantrum? Cuz it seems like theres another one of these stories every hour, and theres got to be something more interesting going on in the world. 

WTB: Supreme Ombre Flannel red/brown '09 Medium/Large

November 27, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

Dude is fucking crazy.
my great great grandfather did it. 
November 27, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
ndrew

lmao this fool is stupid. trying to tell someone how to do their job. kanye just doesnt want to be a music artist, he wants to be a revolutionary. like he said he wants to be a steve jobs. steve jobs didnt just create computers. he revolutionalized the way electronics look. he made music players, tv's software. touchscreens. kanye wants to be like steve jobs and walt disney and people arent giving him the chance i think thats why he's so mad

www.headhunterla.com

November 27, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
valleyla

i get why kanye mad and shit but i wish he snapped on charlamagne instead of sway.
+1 

It's understandable for Ye to get mad when all he's ever told is "Do it on your money and resources" by people who, no disrespect to Sway, don't know shit about the fashion business. Or products. It's not that simple so when people are continuously giving advice that is redundant and doesn't apply I'd get mad too. Just not at people like Sway who have a general curiosity and interest into me and what I'm talking about. Ye should have snapped on Charlamagne honestly. In all the videos Charlamagne talks about Ye he goes way further with his shit talking than he did in the Breakfast Club interview. "I didn't like Yeezus" was the worst thing he said.
November 27, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
Jeff Rutkowski

poor sway....
November 27, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
AmericanLegend

he should try to outsmart it instead of getting all riled up

taste the glamour

November 27, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
Master Flash

Lol, Sway sounded like he was about to start choking up. Kanye really hurt that man's feelings, for no reason at all.

See the thing about people is, that Kanye just demonstrated for us all, is when we are mad at ourselves we tend to make it seem like we are mad at other people to hide those feelings because we think it makes us "stronger" (Lol, seriously no pun intended) 

He apologized and all that, but Kanye really needs to stop being mad at the world for the decisions that he made in life. He's making himself look like an idiot.

Changing the Past.

November 27, 2013 @ 10:53 PM
AmericanLegend

Dude is fucking crazy.
u lyin to urself my du

taste the glamour

November 27, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
Booshtank

charlamagne da gawd said it good breh,
actually said it perfectly,
this dude kanye west, was one of the dopest rappers ever, im talking jay z, nas, shady level
this dude kanye kartrashian, is at the street cred level of justin bieber
Nah fool

Instagram @Booshtank

November 28, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
jaded

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 28, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
dontgiveafuck

I know Charlamagne fucks around a lot, but he always makes a ton of good points when he takes shit seriously. I think he's on point with his comments about Kanye Kardashian.
November 28, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
dmwalking

Smh Kanye mad corn for spazzing like that. And then after he calms down, instead of giving a straight answer, he goes on another pseudo conscious rant that's not coherent enough to be relevant.

Why don't you just say,

"I made dumb decisions. I'm an idiot who scrapped my street wear line at the height of its anticipation and the peak of the streetwear craze because I was on my new wave....so I decided to do a high end women's line even though the women who could afford it don't give a damn about me, my music, or my ideas...because my ego is so big, and I'm surrounded by 100 other self absorbed yes men that are self declared geniuses, that I believe I can do anything without failure......but I won't admit my failure, instead I'll point out that you know less about the subject to divert the attention away from my failure....?"

I still don't get why niggas worship this dude. He has a few dope albums and he and his stylists put together dope outfits from time to time, but he's corny as a person. He needs to man up and get his emotions in check.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

November 28, 2013 @ 05:24 AM
veryrareandbased

kanye should of snapped or at least schooled charlamagne the moment when he said "we don't care about your rich nigga problems, we just want the music." people need to understand all the shit he's trying to do goes side by side with the music he releases. 

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

November 28, 2013 @ 06:12 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

Dude is fucking crazy.
u lyin to urself my du
....his name was Henry Brown. He bought himself out of slavery, and bought land in Alabama. Built a farm, raised his kids and grandkids on it. Its still our's today....idk what else to tell you. 
November 28, 2013 @ 07:37 AM
Ruthless

Dude is fucking crazy.
u lyin to urself my du
....his name was Henry Brown. He bought himself out of slavery, and bought land in Alabama. Built a farm, raised his kids and grandkids on it. Its still our's today....idk what else to tell you. 
yea my aunt jemima did that too bro

Let me see those downvotes

November 28, 2013 @ 07:48 AM
RegencyBlako

Dude is fucking crazy.
u lyin to urself my du
Tell me that story again
November 28, 2013 @ 08:00 AM
Sentimental

Damm couldnt have said it better. Reminds me of some older heads spitting knowledge.

Fuck yo feelings.

November 28, 2013 @ 08:46 AM
backlikethat

lmao this fool is stupid. trying to tell someone how to do their job. kanye just doesnt want to be a music artist, he wants to be a revolutionary. like he said he wants to be a steve jobs. steve jobs didnt just create computers. he revolutionalized the way electronics look. he made music players, tv's software. touchscreens. kanye wants to be like steve jobs and walt disney and people arent giving him the chance i think thats why he's so mad

agreed. it seems like everyone wants kanye to lock himself in a studio and make another classic but ye just doesnt care too much about music anymore. he did everything already. made many classic albums, beats, songs, etc.
He wants to move on to bigger things but people only see him as a rapper. even though i dont feel most of his designs in terms of clothing, i respect his work ethic and his passion. he didn't have to blow up on sway though..
November 28, 2013 @ 10:36 AM
fucktyson

I used to love this dude when Graduation came out... even supported 808's... but the dude is fucked in the head, someone really needs to knock this cunt out and bring him back to reality.
November 28, 2013 @ 11:16 AM
reversal

Wtf does rich nigga problems really mean? Yall do realize that 80% of rap nowadays is "rich nigga problems."
November 28, 2013 @ 09:47 PM
street lights

I used to love this dude when Graduation came out... even supported 808's... but the dude is fucked in the head, someone really needs to knock this cunt out and bring him back to reality.
and allow me to ask good sir, what is reality? 

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

Please login first to reply.