Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 26, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
حريق

UNLESS YOU GOT A VIRGIN DOE THAT NEVER TASTED DICK BREHHHH
Copped one. 

Throwed Assassin.

November 26, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
johnathan

Only virgins want to date other virgins. As Vincent Chase once said...

Justine Chapin: Have you ever been anyone’s first?
Vince: Oh no, and I don’t plan to be. I don’t wanna be anyone’s first and I don’t wanna be anyone’s last.

free max b 2013

November 26, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
حريق

Only virgins want to date other virgins. As Vincent Chase once said...

Justine Chapin: Have you ever been anyone’s first?
Vince: Oh no, and I don’t plan to be. I don’t wanna be anyone’s first and I don’t wanna be anyone’s last.
You must not know the thrill of training bitches cool 

Throwed Assassin.

November 26, 2013 @ 04:33 AM
dagreezyman

if you wanna wife up a hoe go ahead but lets keep the facts in mind:
November 26, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
حريق

Why do I not believe this. Well kinda sorta. But as human beings, we are curious. A healthy amount of partners, maybe 4-5 for women during their life time is good. Because they know what's out there. Someone who has only had 1 partner their whole fucking life, will be very curious on what it would feel like to have sex with someone else besides that 1 person, it's natural. They will more than likely go out & experience some new dick to see what it's like. I'd expect a woman who has only fucked 1 person to go out & cheat than a broad who has done 4-5. 

Throwed Assassin.

November 26, 2013 @ 05:13 AM
thatniggatho

Why do I not believe this. Well kinda sorta. But as human beings, we are curious. A healthy amount of partners, maybe 4-5 for women during their life time is good. Because they know what's out there. Someone who has only had 1 partner their whole fucking life, will be very curious on what it would feel like to have sex with someone else besides that 1 person, it's natural. They will more than likely go out & experience some new dick to see what it's like. I'd expect a woman who has only fucked 1 person to go out & cheat than a broad who has done 4-5. 
100% agree w/ you and is my thinking as well... and like the silly nigga who thinks a woman is going to be honest w/ him about something he can't verify about her past, the people who created this study are equally silly believing the women they surveyed are being 100% honest... 

The graph depicting  the 80%+ of women in 'stable' marriages who were previously virgins should tell you all you need to know about how 'accurate' this study is...

" 35% of US high school students were currently sexually active and 47.8% of US high school students reported having had sexual intercourse.[1]"

Yet there are somehow tons of 'virgins' walking around getting married... LMFAO
November 26, 2013 @ 05:19 AM
dontgiveafuck

you sound insecure 
Agreed. After you get more bun achievements and mature a little, you start to look at things a lot different. 
Things like : Honesty, loyalty, and respect become a lot more valuable than who a chick has been w/ in her past.

Part of this maturity is understanding that you can't be selfish in your thinking such that you believe it is only a man's privilege to go out and fulfill sexual desires.. And that after you have 'ran through' many of the world's women that you're supposed to somehow have a virgin bride waiting for you at the end of the tunnel. Life doesn't work like that esp. in 2013.

So, how does it feel that future wifey is swallowing loads? Great .. at least she'll be well practiced for mine.
Post basically had an introduction, argument, and conclusion... This nigga clearly brainstormed before hitting that "post reply" button.
November 26, 2013 @ 05:33 AM
thatniggatho

Keep in mind.. studies are 'samples' of a population and there is no guarantee that people are being honest. If you applied common sense, you'd already see how bad this data is related to the absurd level of 'virgins' and how that doesn't correspond at all to the level of sexually activity in the U.S.

I don't date or fuck hoes. So, that's probably why I can't relate to how 'fearful' most of you are who probably have. The others clowns commenting here are likely virgins/lack experience. I'm in my mid twenties and date/have dated women who are mature, educated, experienced and have a real focus in life. I've skeeted in a couple of their throats while I dated some who guys previously have skeeted in their throats. I don't ask. I don't want to know. That's their past. There is more than enough information to go by in the present. 

The reason you really care about load swallowing is not because you want to try to more accurately judge 'who she is' in the present... It's because your fragile male ego dominates your life and its not capable of handling the idea that another man has been in 'your' woman. That's about all that is and its a sign of immaturity. Now you can rage and make jokes all you want.. The truth hurts, so I don't expect you or others to take it w/o screaming.

Becoming a man in 2013+ who is deserving of a respectful/loyal woman who will be honest and forthright w/ you involves growing beyond your childish male ego and looking at life and people w/ a 'higher' mind.
November 26, 2013 @ 05:34 AM
thatniggatho

you sound insecure 
Agreed. After you get more bun achievements and mature a little, you start to look at things a lot different. 
Things like : Honesty, loyalty, and respect become a lot more valuable than who a chick has been w/ in her past.

Part of this maturity is understanding that you can't be selfish in your thinking such that you believe it is only a man's privilege to go out and fulfill sexual desires.. And that after you have 'ran through' many of the world's women that you're supposed to somehow have a virgin bride waiting for you at the end of the tunnel. Life doesn't work like that esp. in 2013.

So, how does it feel that future wifey is swallowing loads? Great .. at least she'll be well practiced for mine.
Post basically had an introduction, argument, and conclusion... This nigga clearly brainstormed before hitting that "post reply" button.
Can't help it if I have a brain and use it. Seems more of you dumb niggas could benefit from doing just that.
November 26, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
dontgiveafuck

you sound insecure 

Can't help it if I have a brain and use it. Seems more of you dumb niggas could benefit from doing just that.
You're trying very hard to engage in intellectual conversations with members on a streetwear message board. Use that brain of yours again.
November 26, 2013 @ 11:26 AM
.AG23.

its always the virgin nigga in the group thats tripping on a chick being with another guy.
November 26, 2013 @ 01:02 PM
YoungRizal

OP worried about his future wife takin a next mans load....OP will be forever alone 
OP the type of dude that has to have his girls background checked before dating
OP the type of dude who will break up with a girl after learning her past
OP the type to go to his girls facebook timeline and scroll all the way down to "Born"

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

November 27, 2013 @ 07:01 AM
teows

Nah.

My future wife finna be a virgin. She gonna tell me she saving that shit for the right nigga aka me.

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

November 27, 2013 @ 07:06 AM
2 Phone Shawty

Nah.

My future wife finna be a virgin. She gonna tell me she saving that shit for the right nigga aka me.
to be real. most girls these days aren't virgins b. so it all goes down to which hoe you finna wife and settle down with

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

November 27, 2013 @ 12:31 PM
Ferri$

why would you be mad if the girl had a sexual past before she met you? she didn't go in a cryogenic tube and just wait for you or nothin. women are still sexual creatures just like us, and having a virgin is kinda wack b.

I live every day like its my day off

November 27, 2013 @ 01:13 PM
thatniggatho

You're trying very hard to engage in intellectual conversations with members on a streetwear message board. Use that brain of yours again.
My bad.. lemme dumb it down.. AYO op : you's a no pussy gettin ass nigga ... that's why you're focusing more on what dicks your future wife is catching in her mouth than on what pussies you could be fuckin. and ayo dagreezyman : studies aren't facts you ol' grease-ball ass nigga. That better?
November 27, 2013 @ 03:41 PM
ASAC Schrader

The fact that this thread was already made like 3 times tells me that OP is a fuckboi

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

December 2, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
kbos

So there are two groups in this thread. misogynist idiots who believe any propaganda that empowers them and belittles women as lesser humans (you are doing that even if you're to ignorant to recognize) and members who actually live in the real world and think rationally. I'd bet you if you took an age sample, the mother fuckers spitting truth in this thread have some age an experience over dudes shook by the idea of a female swallowing another mans cum. Shit is sad how misguided some of you are.

Please login first to reply.