Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 25, 2013 @ 06:57 PM
HBer

and here you're are sitting on HB.

How does that make you feel?

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

November 25, 2013 @ 07:01 PM
kng_vln

you sound insecure 
November 25, 2013 @ 07:02 PM
Canvas08

fine. cuz im not insecure about my pipe game.
November 25, 2013 @ 07:10 PM
thatniggatho

you sound insecure 
Agreed. After you get more bun achievements and mature a little, you start to look at things a lot different. 
Things like : Honesty, loyalty, and respect become a lot more valuable than who a chick has been w/ in her past.

Part of this maturity is understanding that you can't be selfish in your thinking such that you believe it is only a man's privilege to go out and fulfill sexual desires.. And that after you have 'ran through' many of the world's women that you're supposed to somehow have a virgin bride waiting for you at the end of the tunnel. Life doesn't work like that esp. in 2013.

So, how does it feel that future wifey is swallowing loads? Great .. at least she'll be well practiced for mine.
November 25, 2013 @ 07:32 PM
Steady

Jokes on you, my future wife is a spitter
November 25, 2013 @ 07:37 PM
backlikethat

you sound insecure 
Agreed. After you get more bun achievements and mature a little, you start to look at things a lot different. 
Things like : Honesty, loyalty, and respect become a lot more valuable than who a chick has been w/ in her past.

Part of this maturity is understanding that you can't be selfish in your thinking such that you believe it is only a man's privilege to go out and fulfill sexual desires.. And that after you have 'ran through' many of the world's women that you're supposed to somehow have a virgin bride waiting for you at the end of the tunnel. Life doesn't work like that esp. in 2013.

So, how does it feel that future wifey is swallowing loads? Great .. at least she'll be well practiced for mine.

And im going to disagree. You can judge people by their past. Love is selfish and you know what, it always will be. People are always saying you cant judge people by their past but you can. That's the only way you can judge them. See how they carry themselves. People dont change. Yea they might mature a little or a minor change here and there, but the main characteristics/core of a person doesnt change. 

So imo, this isn't being insecure. It's called looking for a girl who has self respect for themselves. And this applies to men as well. So enjoy your kissing a mouth that had a load in em.
November 25, 2013 @ 07:55 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

All of our future wives most likely ate kids that were'nt ours. Get over it.smile

"Real people ain't perfect. Perfect people ain't real."

November 25, 2013 @ 08:21 PM
thatniggatho

you sound insecure 

And im going to disagree. You can judge people by their past. Love is selfish and you know what, it always will be. People are always saying you cant judge people by their past but you can. That's the only way you can judge them. See how they carry themselves. People dont change. Yea they might mature a little or a minor change here and there, but the main characteristics/core of a person doesnt change. 

So imo, this isn't being insecure. It's called looking for a girl who has self respect for themselves. And this applies to men as well. So enjoy your kissing a mouth that had a load in em.

If you ever skeeted down a chick's throat, you have no business judging a chick who swallowed nut.
Simple as that. To do so is to be a hypocrite. And you can believe wifey hasn't swallowed nuts all you want.. You'll be missing that crucial part of a relationship 'honesty'. This isn't the 70's nigga. It's 2013. Every female in America has probably swallowed a nut by the time they are about to get wifed. Self respect? Wtf.. so if you skeet in a chick's mouth you have self respect but if she plays her role, she has none and is a slut for life? gtfo here w/ that 8th grade sexist bullshit because cynthia sucked all your friends off except for your virgin ass. Your views center on positioning males above females and that shit ended long ago. Females are getting it in just like dudes. I'd value a chick who swallowed 30 nuts in her lifetime and has her head and shit together.. has integrity. Is honest. Is loyal and respectful over some inexperienced chick who gets wifed to you and never developed any of those qualities (never had them tested.. never failed.. and never learned as a result)....

Bring your idealistic behind home one day only to find the plumber's sausage hanging out her ass.
"I'm so sorry baby.. it just kinda happened"

You young fuckboi's don't know a single thing about women or marriage material. Most of you haven't even gotten your meat wet yet and thus hang on to this impractical ideology that you're going to find virgin wifey who never took some D to the mouf' and that's somehow going to result in a wife of higher standards.. The only thing at work here is your low brain function 'male ego'... a frail one at that.
November 25, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
HBer

you sound insecure 

It's harder for a guy to have sex then it's for a women. A women can pick any guy and say lets fuck and a guy will do it. A guy on the other hand has to do a lot more

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

November 25, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
HBer

you sound insecure 

If you ever skeeted down a chick's throat, you have no business judging a chick who swallowed nut.
Simple as that. To do so is to be a hypocrite. And you can believe wifey hasn't swallowed nuts all you want.. You'll be missing that crucial part of a relationship 'honesty'. This isn't the 70's nigga. It's 2013. Every female in America has probably swallowed a nut by the time they are about to get wifed. Self respect? Wtf.. so if you skeet in a chick's mouth you have self respect but if she plays her role, she has none and is a slut for life? gtfo here w/ that 8th grade sexist bullshit because cynthia sucked all your friends off except for your virgin ass. Your views center on positioning males above females and that shit ended long ago. Females are getting it in just like dudes. I'd value a chick who swallowed 30 nuts in her lifetime and has her head and shit together.. has integrity. Is honest. Is loyal and respectful over some inexperienced chick who gets wifed to you and never developed any of those qualities and then you come home to find the plumbers sausage hanging out her ass.

You young fuckboi's don't know a single thing about women or marriage material. Most of you haven't even gotten your meat wet yet and thus hang on to this impractical ideology that you're going to find virgin wifey who never took some D to the mouf'.
also if cynthia sucked all my friends dick she not wife material no guy going to accept the fact their girl sucked 20+ guys dick

November 25, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

This thread makes me think of this...

"Real people ain't perfect. Perfect people ain't real."

November 25, 2013 @ 08:48 PM
.jpg

you sound insecure 

Simple as that. To do so is to be a hypocrite. And you can believe wifey hasn't swallowed nuts all you want.. You'll be missing that crucial part of a relationship 'honesty'. This isn't the 70's nigga. It's 2013. Every female in America has probably swallowed a nut by the time they are about to get wifed. Self respect? Wtf.. so if you skeet in a chick's mouth you have self respect but if she plays her role, she has none and is a slut for life? gtfo here w/ that 8th grade sexist bullshit because cynthia sucked all your friends off except for your virgin ass. Your views center on positioning males above females and that shit ended long ago. Females are getting it in just like dudes. I'd value a chick who swallowed 30 nuts in her lifetime and has her head and shit together.. has integrity. Is honest. Is loyal and respectful over some inexperienced chick who gets wifed to you and never developed any of those qualities (never had them tested.. never failed.. and never learned as a result)....

Bring your idealistic behind home one day only to find the plumber's sausage hanging out her ass.

You young fuckboi's don't know a single thing about women or marriage material. Most of you haven't even gotten your meat wet yet and thus hang on to this impractical ideology that you're going to find virgin wifey who never took some D to the mouf' and that's somehow going to result in a wife of higher standards.. The only thing at work here is your low brain function 'male ego'... a frail one at that.

According to this dumb niggas logic:

Your girl sucked all your homies dicks..

But at least she's honest about it.

Wifey Material

November 25, 2013 @ 08:50 PM
YOU AHOE ASS BITCH

you sound insecure 

Just by reading this I could tell you're a fucking idiot who thinks he knows something. Log off.
November 25, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Very cool film
November 25, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
Blazed

I see everyone's point of view, and i respect it.

In my opinion however (and i'm gonna sound like the ultimate sexist) I've always found it okay with guys dicking down as many chicks as they want and the reason for that is because when the majority of the time a dude is fucking he's more than likely in control of the whole situation - when a female is getting it in, she's spreading her legs open, almost surrendering to another dude to do whatever he so pleases. 

While yes it's unrealistic to assume there is some 'virgin bride' waiting for us out there to marry, I can never be okay with a chick having 20+ or so partners, no matter how maintained her life is, and quite frankly I don't attribute that to me being immature in anyway. Yeah she probably has a better idea of what she wants in a dude compared to a chick whose seen like 3 dicks her whole life, but at the end of the day I see her as the chick who spread her legs open for a lot of nigga. I mean how many times do we hear about (hypothetical male/female names) 'Christina' fucking 'Brian' compared to 'Brian' fucking 'Christina'. 

But that's just my opinion, to everybody each their own. Some dudes are perfectly fine with that and like i said before - I respect it. 
November 25, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
HBer

According to this dumb niggas logic:

Your girl sucked all your homies dicks..

But at least she's honest about it.

Wifey Material

He going to end up like Forrest Gump his bitch going to end up getting a STD and come back to him when she at the lowest point of her life

November 25, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
حريق

If I'm lucky, I already know who my future wife is. Hopefully she's just getting plowed by the fuccboi she's with, I think I'd be ok with that. I was her first for this & she swallowed a portion of my cum, but rushed to the bathroom to spit it out. I can only hope she doesn't do it with that nigga. If she does, fuck it.

I'm maturing. I love her enough to get over whatever she does because I'm doing do same shit to someone else's bride.

But the girl I'm currently fucking right now cool I was her first for everything. She actually liked swallowing my cum & she want's me to bust all on her face. Now if I don't get married to this chick, I guess your logic is right. 

demdownvotestho

November 25, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
adoboFosho

isn't that jacobsever

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

November 25, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
Soul Rize

well  you don't think about it unless your a bitch meaning you will never get any. i
ve learned that mind set is weak and inoccence is non existance if not rare. 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 25, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
paradoxx

you sound insecure 

Shut the fuck up/ stop trying to sound masculine and philosophical on here
November 25, 2013 @ 11:40 PM
Black Samurai

Let's go a step further, Your mother has swallowed a load before.She also kissed you on graduationsmile

Don't Shoot Pimpin'

November 25, 2013 @ 11:50 PM
HBer

Let's go a step further, Your mother has swallowed a load before.She also kissed you on graduation
Edit :/ (10char)

November 26, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
valleyla

well  you don't think about it unless your a bitch meaning you will never get any. i
ve learned that mind set is weak and inoccence is non existance if not rare. 
It's non-existent. Nobody is innocent
November 26, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
AndreLutherKing

My wife is currently a Cambodian child slave that I purchased on the Deep Web. For the price I paid she better have some dick sucking experience

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

November 26, 2013 @ 01:00 AM
backlikethat

My wife is currently a Cambodian child slave that I purchased on the Deep Web. For the price I paid she better have some dick sucking experience

bruh, dont even mention that. cringed the first time i read that shit
November 26, 2013 @ 01:05 AM
modernmischief

Lol you niggas sound mad childish and insecure,type of niggas to ask their bitch what her body count is on some hoe shit. 9.7 times outta 10 whatever girl you date is going to have been previously dicked down and nutted up by some other nigga, aslong as the pussy isn't worn out,she's clean,and faithful that really shouldn't even be something that pops into your head.
November 26, 2013 @ 01:18 AM
oneallah

UNLESS YOU GOT A VIRGIN DOE THAT NEVER TASTED DICK BREHHHH
November 26, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
thatniggatho

Lol you niggas sound mad childish and insecure,type of niggas to ask their bitch what her body count is on some hoe shit. 9.7 times outta 10 whatever girl you date is going to have been previously dicked down and nutted up by some other nigga, aslong as the pussy isn't worn out,she's clean,and faithful that really shouldn't even be something that pops into your head.
100% agree. I can tell how many salty no-pussy getting ass niggas are on here by the number of downvotes I am getting.. and they're speaking as if, any woman of value, is going to sit down and submit to interrogation about her past sex life. If you're worrying about what some random female is doing in her sex life who you haven't even met yet, then you most definitely aren't getting it in yourself. 

As for trash, I'm not familiar w/ dating or having sex w/ it, so I don't know about that suspect/worry mentality. According to these fools on here, if a woman swallowed 1 load before marriage, she is a bottom dwelling hoe for life. Is this the Iran sub forum or something? 

As for wifies' : 
http://glo.msn.com/relationships/post-mothers-day-blues-1533252.story

"According to the New York Post, the day after Mother's Day is the "second most popular day" women will want to cheat on you —or at the very least will think about it all day long while sipping a glass of Franzia— if they feel like they're feeling neglected or taken for granted."
I wonder how many of these women never swallowed a load before marriage.
STDs? Yeah you can get that from your 'perfect' wifey that you're banging out raw if you stop 'paying attention' to her.

Some niggas live in reality. Others live in a false idealistic world.
November 26, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
mackness

you sound insecure 

implying that a girl sucking a dick doesn't have self respect for themselves, lol ok

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

November 26, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
thatniggatho

you sound insecure 

implying that a girl sucking a dick doesn't have self respect for themselves, lol ok
haha. I laughed too

Please login first to reply.