Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
November 22, 2013 @ 07:43 AM
blackice445

Anybody feel like they're on a higher conscious I guess you would say than most of the people you interact with? Like you almost understand people better than they understand themselves? Then you meet somebody else who as conscious as you or even more then you feel like your underneath a microscope cause you know they're studying you like you're studying them? Like I just feel alot of people are not in-tuned with their souls and they lack compassion. The annoying thing Is i believe we can all be on a higher conscious but people are to mentally lazy or are just afraid. I sound like an elitist bastard but my best friend feels the same way. Maybe my world view and group I'm with  is just limited. 
November 22, 2013 @ 08:32 AM
Sentimental

I feel you brah. Im faded all the time as well.

I will always love you.

November 22, 2013 @ 08:46 AM
kujo

I feel the same way man.
November 22, 2013 @ 09:23 AM
حريق

I literally know almost everyone I fuck with better than they know themselves. When they come to me for advice, I'm always 100% right even when they don't take my advice. I can also understand/know what kind of person someone is based on actions of a certain situation. 

demdownvotestho

November 22, 2013 @ 09:54 AM
johnathan

im literally always the smartest person in conversation and i think i have some special purpose on earth that nobody else can comprehend because im 16 and wear supreme - everyone in this thread

free max b 2013

November 22, 2013 @ 10:44 AM
drewblocka

i feel this way sometimes, then just realize that i am more observant and empathetic than most people. it helps me understand the world and the people around me

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

November 22, 2013 @ 11:42 AM
Pantic

I feel like that sometimes too, but i think it's important to remember that you (who knows what the future brings) will most likely never know how it truly is to be another person. It's not really fair to assume you know someone better than they do, or even just assume that they are a certain way, because inside their mind it might work in a way you couldn't possibly comprehend.
I think the majority are "better" persons in their mind than actions, and have more depth than you might think.
November 22, 2013 @ 12:51 PM
thatniggatho

I feel like that sometimes too, but i think it's important to remember that you (who knows what the future brings) will most likely never know how it truly is to be another person. It's not really fair to assume you know someone better than they do, or even just assume that they are a certain way, because inside their mind it might work in a way you couldn't possibly comprehend.
I think the majority are "better" persons in their mind than actions, and have more depth than you might think.
The amazing thing though... As human beings, we are able to reflect the depth of our minds in our actions and verbalize them...So, if you aren't actually an idiot and have 'higher' level thoughts, it's typically clear. 

Over time, I've found there's more for me to gain by focusing on elevating my level vs being critical of the level of others.

So, in response to the OP, yeah man.. you're right regarding the avg. person. They are integral to the game but many people are pawns being steered by a more powerful force... their movements and actions matter but they aren't that 'aware' and in charge of it. 

However, they have their 'purpose' just like everyone else involved. As for 'more intelligent/aware' people observing me, I really don't care. If anything I'd wish they'd say something to me about what their thoughts are, that way I can refute or affirm them. I prefer people to be critical of me and share their thoughts. I do however ask them to 'listen' afterwards. 

I feel if more people did this, we'd all be elevated higher. However, people like to play games of politics... 
And thus, here we are.....

The irony is, even those who 'think' on a 'higher' level are guilty of it too. 

We are such a short way into our evolution as 'aware' beings.
I have no doubt that we will be more collectively 'elevated' as time goes on.
November 22, 2013 @ 01:31 PM
SonOfRise

im literally always the smartest person in conversation and i think i have some special purpose on earth that nobody else can comprehend because im 18 and wear supreme- me

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

November 22, 2013 @ 02:57 PM
Neffy

There's a post like this every other week
Shut the fuck up and sit down you Beta Male wannabe
November 22, 2013 @ 04:21 PM
Soul Rize

i feel you op its like one of my friends said. There are 4 levels of alert. white, yellow, orange and red. Most people live in the white where your just oblivious to your surroundings vs yellow where your alert and you pay attention which is i believe where you stand. Im honestly not sure how to do like you do. but my father is very alert and there are a million things that don't cross my mind till he says it. Tips on increasing Conscious op?

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 22, 2013 @ 04:52 PM
No Fuxx Given

i feel this way sometimes, then just realize that i am more observant and empathetic than most people. it helps me understand the world and the people around me
pretty much in the same boat

Fly on little wing

November 22, 2013 @ 04:57 PM
playboyxxx

lol if everyone feels this way then its nothing special. basically youre either aware of your surroundings or youre an ignorant pos

or u can be daydreaming/in your own head all day long and not give a fuck bout whats going on around you or society

pink like hamilton

November 22, 2013 @ 05:08 PM
SonOfRise

Posts like this need some form of punctuation. I can't tell if your a fuccboi and your calling him beta male and you think being beta is a good thing or you meant "beta male, wannabe" or something like that. Idk. I'm struggling. Please clarify. 

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

November 22, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
blackice445

Thought about it some more, I guess it's mostly the people I surround myself with. If I changed crowds I probably wouldn't feel so outta place. And I hope that you guys understand what I'm saying, I know some do, but the rest i'm weary of. Being conscious I guess you would say is great though, I'd imagine life has a little more zest to it. And I totally agree with you thatniggatho. We all have our roles on this Earth, some are meant to fellow, and others destined to lead, and some just out of the circle observing. 

It's sad I tweeted something saying that I don't believe in giving gifts to someone you care about unless it's a necessity. Like what is a gift compared to my love? then I got chewed out on my tl for sounding cheap. Made me think some people don't understand the true meaning of love. It's as if material items mean more than love. My point is that people are getting to far away from their selves and submitting to things outside of them, all engineered by higher powers just manipulating us and stealing our souls at the same time.  Not really relevant to my original post but just wanted to share that. 
November 22, 2013 @ 06:29 PM
WCDon

Third eye shawp like a mfkn hawk

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

November 22, 2013 @ 06:33 PM
thatniggatho

Thought about it some more, I guess it's mostly the people I surround myself with. If I changed crowds I probably wouldn't feel so outta place. And I hope that you guys understand what I'm saying, I know some do, but the rest i'm weary of. Being conscious I guess you would say is great though, I'd imagine life has a little more zest to it. And I totally agree with you thatniggatho. We all have our roles on this Earth, some are meant to fellow, and others destined to lead, and some just out of the circle observing. 

It's sad I tweeted something saying that I don't believe in giving gifts to someone you care about unless it's a necessity. Like what is a gift compared to my love? then I got chewed out on my tl for sounding cheap. Made me think some people don't understand the true meaning of love. It's as if material items mean more than love. My point is that people are getting to far away from their selves and submitting to things outside of them, all engineered by higher powers just manipulating us and stealing our souls at the same time.  Not really relevant to my original post but just wanted to share that. 
Thanks for sharing. I agree. I got hella downv otes but I guess I probably struck a nerve.
Definitely agree on your 'gift' logic. Holidays too.. Valentines day/etc... All artificial shit meant to make money. 
You love someone? Show it everyday of the year. That means more than valentines day.. Kind of ridiculous to go out and wine and dine someone and then argue with them 4/7 days of the week. Given your views, you have to understand, you wont relate to most. Educated/Uneducated it doesn't matter. I know lots of highly educated people who don't get higher level things either.

Cheers on your journey. Seek and ye' shall find.
November 22, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
Steady

I can relate. I noticed I tended to be aware of and worry about things people wouldn't consciously see. For awhile I thought everyone felt this way, but then depression caught up with me. I took up psychotherapy because of this, and I know people say therapy is futile, but believe me it is the complete opposite of that. I have a clear understanding of how the unconscious mind works which pretty much explains why people do the things they do. The way our mind works is very paradoxical and everything we do has an underlying purpose, most of which are only to better ourselves by any means possible. But becoming aware of all of this is how we ascend to a consciousness that lets us fulfill all our hopes and dreams, and more importantly be content without the use of any substance.
November 22, 2013 @ 08:16 PM
Vancouver

November 22, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
bugzzz

suspended

I feel the same way as OP. I noticed this back when I was 5.
November 23, 2013 @ 12:05 AM
blackice445

Anybody else ever  experience interactions with other people through their minds eye? At one point in my life this would happen. I would see me and the other person in my mind's eye. It just made me hyper aware and self conscious. Till this day I still don't know what it is, i heard it might be like depersonalization or something like that. 
November 23, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
SonOfRise

The other day I put a random date in my calendar and I watched the news and the date I put on my calendar 50 people die in a Plane crash in Russia. I think I can predict things but idk it's happened before but in going to write it down this time.

November 23, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
RiFF RaFF

Talk to people in science majors.

you'll find a bunch of people like that.  I know i have and it's pretty cool to have actual intellectual conversations and to understand each others train of thought.

Be about it

November 23, 2013 @ 10:38 AM
Neffy

Posts like this need some form of punctuation. I can't tell if your a fuccboi and your calling him beta male and you think being beta is a good thing or you meant "beta male, wannabe" or something like that. Idk. I'm struggling. Please clarify. 

Kind of ironic considering YOUR punctuation 
November 23, 2013 @ 02:41 PM
thatniggatho

Talk to people in science majors.

you'll find a bunch of people like that.  I know i have and it's pretty cool to have actual intellectual conversations and to understand each others train of thought.
Good point and I agree.
November 23, 2013 @ 02:42 PM
thatniggatho

Anybody else ever  experience interactions with other people through their minds eye? At one point in my life this would happen. I would see me and the other person in my mind's eye. It just made me hyper aware and self conscious. Till this day I still don't know what it is, i heard it might be like depersonalization or something like that. 
Yeah man I hear you on this.
November 23, 2013 @ 02:53 PM
thatniggatho

I can relate. I noticed I tended to be aware of and worry about things people wouldn't consciously see. For awhile I thought everyone felt this way, but then depression caught up with me. I took up psychotherapy because of this, and I know people say therapy is futile, but believe me it is the complete opposite of that. I have a clear understanding of how the unconscious mind works which pretty much explains why people do the things they do. The way our mind works is very paradoxical and everything we do has an underlying purpose, most of which are only to better ourselves by any means possible. But becoming aware of all of this is how we ascend to a consciousness that lets us fulfill all our hopes and dreams, and more importantly be content without the use of any substance.
I was with you until the 'judgmental' last part. Many people can arrive at the same place taking different paths in life.
It's not within your capability to judge 'which path' they took.

The air you breathe in is a 'substance'. The protein found in the chicken that you eat is a 'substance'. To highlight particular ones and not acknowledge others is to present a false view of the reality. The everyday food/water/air we breathe impacts our brain....

As of late, the science community more than anything is uncovering some of the most misunderstood aspects of the 'brain' and the deepest mysteries about our conscious. 

Limiting your exposure to 'substances' that vary your 'baseline' and add 'entropy' to your life (...i.e : a glass of 'wine'), due to a narrow set of negative societal 'narratives', causes one to 'miss' a huge spectrum of 'awareness'. 

"You never know your limits until you push them" has spoken for humanity over all of these years... Why should it not be safely reflected in your personal life?
November 23, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

November 23, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
kingdumb

little off topic, but watch interviews of that nikka russel brand. his level of consciousness is ridiculous
November 23, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

little off topic, but watch interviews of that nikka russel brand. his level of consciousness is ridiculous
you should read his book, he talks a lot about the wild shit that happened in his childhood til when he went to rehab. Despite the content it was still lighthearted which was crazy to me. Great book, funny guy. 

Please login first to reply.