Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 21, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
billyblacksocks

So my girl used to f this dude from back in the day. He's pretty successful and does his thing. But I knew about this dude, their nut-bustin history, and I'm not about that. Recently, he found out about my work, through maybe her or her friends, and now wants to work with me. This could actually be one of those things that propels my career forward.

But I'm a petty dude.

I'm thinkin he wants to use me to get back in her life and show me up, cuz I also know how niggas are. And he's a rapper, so I know he's on some ignorant shit.

Thoughts?
November 21, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
I_Be_Krillin_It

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

November 21, 2013 @ 08:37 PM
Captain Al

what do you do?

you plan on hooking him up? or you want to network through him?

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com

November 21, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
SHARKlN

Simp down and get paid. He in it to make a cuckold out you tho
November 21, 2013 @ 08:52 PM
Black Samurai

Business over pleasure everytime 

Don't Shoot Pimpin'

November 21, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
dmwalking

LOL. How'd he find out about your work?  What is your work?  If he's successful, what interest does he have in you?  Sounds like you could make some dough, but I'd get a side piece to avoid that heart break.  But then again, that would sour the business relationship cuz y'all aint' boys, you're just business associates.   IDK man, doesn't sound like many good scenarios beside getting short term money. 

Pics of your girl btw.  Must have that good good if he's trying to get back into her life that bad. LOL.  Funny scenario yo.  I wouldn't wanna be there. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

November 21, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

you're so naive. why would he want to work with you OF ALL PEOPLE, and im not saying that to be a dick.

connect the dots bruh

VISVIM FBT LHAMO, VIRGIL KUDU, NIKE SUPREME SB BLAZER BLACK N RED, 1999 BRED 4's http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

November 21, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
billyblacksocks

you're so naive. why would he want to work with you OF ALL PEOPLE, and im not saying that to be a dick.

connect the dots bruh
The dots have been connected. But opportunities are opportunities. I work in film so I kno there's a thousand other people that can technically do what I do, and want that opportunity.

But it seems like a foot in the door kind of thing, tho; he's one of those gatekeepers that knows mad people.

Maybe I gotta suck up my pride. But I also don't want things to go down the line, an off-hand comment is made and I gotta smack someone.
November 21, 2013 @ 10:13 PM
billyblacksocks

LOL. How'd he find out about your work?  What is your work?  If he's successful, what interest does he have in you?  Sounds like you could make some dough, but I'd get a side piece to avoid that heart break.  But then again, that would sour the business relationship cuz y'all aint' boys, you're just business associates.   IDK man, doesn't sound like many good scenarios beside getting short term money. 

Pics of your girl btw.  Must have that good good if he's trying to get back into her life that bad. LOL.  Funny scenario yo.  I wouldn't wanna be there. 
I don't know how he found out. I have a website, instagram etc., but it seemed a lil shady/out of the blue. 

If i sent pics, someones gonna google search by image, find her, and you know the rest.
November 22, 2013 @ 12:56 AM
AndreLutherKing

Kiss him on the mouth and tell him you love him

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

November 22, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
nonword

Work with him and rub it in his face that you're with his girl. Or maybe he never really like your girl.

Either that or you might get along cuz you might have similar interests.
November 22, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
YoungRizal

I'm thinkin he wants to use me to get back in her life and show me up, cuz I also know how niggas are. And he's a rapper, so I know he's on some ignorant shit.

Thoughts?
Well if he succeeded and got your GF to fall for him through you then that GF of yours isnt for you brother. But then again, you can also play that game and make him feel like shit on how you got what he use to have (if he still got some type of feelings with her)

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

November 22, 2013 @ 09:20 AM
حريق

Niiiiiggggaaa. This is exactly what you do. You take full advantage of that shit. Fuck the shit out of your girlfriend. Record a video of you having sex with her. Make sure you cum all on her face. Work with the nigga. Brag about how you're banging her low key, not no obvious shit that he'll know you're trying to rub it in his face. If she ends up with this nigga, upload the video to the internet. Make that bitch as famous as the fuccboi rapper. That bitch wasn't yours to begin with if she does leave with that nigga. gg m8. 

But tbh, how do you know this nigga is "successful"? A lot of rappers fake the phonk, specially if they're unknown. 

Throwed Assassin.

November 22, 2013 @ 09:41 AM
w)entandrew

keep it G, work with him on whatever business shit he wants to get into and make that money.  If you act insecure about him and your chick, chances are all that bad shit you are imagining will happen 

Forum Administrator • @HOYITSDREW

November 22, 2013 @ 09:49 AM
johnathan

if he ever gets mad at you hes gonna scream at the top of his lungs infront of everyone "REMEMBER WHENEVER YOU KISSIN HER YOU TASTING MY DICK!" so ya its not worth it bruh. the fact that he got that pussy before you makes him automatically think he's alpha over you. Plus hes a rapper so he has to be cocky as fuck by nature. lemme see his music. If he successful avoid this nigga

free max b 2013

November 22, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
EERIE

kill him, pussy

Instagram - Bwmn // Resell is life

November 22, 2013 @ 05:57 PM
Mr_Chukes

Don't do it. Nigga wants to use you. How did he find our about you? He just wants to bring his thirsty ass back into the picture. I won't believe this niggas success until I see his track record and singles. 
November 22, 2013 @ 06:01 PM
Shanklin

Link his music

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

November 22, 2013 @ 06:48 PM
cvpntrill23

Honestly I think the answer is pretty obvious. Talk to your girl ask her how she feels about him/how she would feel about you two working together. And if you can't trust yo girl around ppl why are you with her in the first place. It'd be different if it were r kelly tho.
November 22, 2013 @ 07:25 PM
killa_cam

Don't do it. Nigga wants to use you. How did he find our about you? He just wants to bring his thirsty ass back into the picture. I won't believe this niggas success until I see his track record and singles. 
word, dont believe it bro
you dont need anyone but urself to propel ur career forward
November 22, 2013 @ 07:45 PM
w)entandrew

^ as a videographer you kind of need subject matter to propel your career forward

Forum Administrator • @HOYITSDREW

November 22, 2013 @ 07:50 PM
Lethal Interjection

Riff raff?

Sentimental at heart & forever - Jurtis Cackson

November 22, 2013 @ 07:54 PM
killa_cam

well this is one subject matter, and as far as we know hes a rapper which OP hasnt linked to us yet.
meaning there are countless other opportunities out there which are probably void of such a fucked up dilemma like this one.
November 22, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
Think People

Make that money. its just a chick. if his success can benefit you then whats the problem...but this is all just advice. do whatever the FUCKKKKK you wanna do. *i fucks with the hodge twins too lol*
November 22, 2013 @ 09:07 PM
dmwalking

This thread has so much potential.  I wonder if it will deliver or fizzle out. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

November 22, 2013 @ 09:24 PM
billyblacksocks

no links gawddamnit. i will say, he's on the same level as a casey veggies.

everyone seems split on this issue, as I still am. that being said, i told my girl to cut ties w/ dudes she has history with. and now i'm going to be the one seemingly going back on it. 

fuck.
November 23, 2013 @ 02:50 PM
waffle999

u shuld have sex with that nigga
November 23, 2013 @ 03:25 PM
SonOfRise

Show up to the scene with your ceiling missin.

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

November 23, 2013 @ 03:53 PM
thatniggatho

Executive decisions my G'
November 23, 2013 @ 04:32 PM
kidsmooves

stop being an insecure nigga
she aint ur girl if u think she just gonna fuck some dude she used to fuck wit

Please login first to reply.