Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 19, 2013 @ 12:53 PM
suparise71

The girl ive been seeing for like a month now, is leaving town to go live with her dad. Shes only told me and her family (which obviously they would end up knowing anyway) but she doesnt want to tell any of her friends because she cant be bothered to. 

Shes moving because her and her mum dont get along. The other day they both had an argument and she came round to tell me about it alll. At first she was saying she doesnt want to move because of her home, me, friends and stuff, but now shes thought about it and she thinks its the best thing to do

I dont want her to leave man and theres got to be some way to change her mind, shes the type of girl that id describe to people of the idea girl im looking for. Not only that we both get along really well and even she was shocked at how much of a game changer i am, we just clicked instantly.

one side of me wants to be with her forever, the other doesnt really care if she leaves because im young and i havent dated any other girls like i have her, not only that I can focus on my career and shit.

What do you recon HB

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

November 19, 2013 @ 01:10 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

Dates Tracy..... then exiles herself in shame. Nice job my friend. At least you got some twizzle.

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

November 19, 2013 @ 01:24 PM
Neffy

"She was shocked at how much of a game changer I am"
Why are you such a narcissistic little boy if you're so lame?
You spill your emotions on a forum every week like its your personal diary.
November 19, 2013 @ 01:51 PM
SonOfRise

It could be worse. She could be pregnant. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

November 19, 2013 @ 02:04 PM
thatniggatho

OP gets broken off for the first time.. 
Thinks he has found wifey.. 

simp status
November 19, 2013 @ 02:20 PM
johnathan

Kidnap her and move to mexico

free max b 2013

November 19, 2013 @ 02:34 PM
حريق

Is it a sure thing that she's moving? Idk how many times I hear that from bitches, majority of them be fakin' the phonk. But if so, get over it breh. There's a billion more bitches out there. And be real, it's only been a month. I don't think this bitch deserves a thread tbh. Get out of that simp mind frame, it'll fuck you up in the long run. 

demdownvotestho

November 19, 2013 @ 02:56 PM
kbos

Tracy its nuffin youre young as fuck not to belittle your feelings, but teenagers with romantic feelings for each other think their emotions are all validated and strong and shit, but its usually just a combination of young ass hormones and lack of adult experience. This is not to diss you but to comfort you, because on the real you have your best years of hooking up and meeting ladies ahead of you and theres a lotta fish in the sea.
November 19, 2013 @ 03:25 PM
steady

This wouldn't have happened if you had revealed you were suparise to her.
November 19, 2013 @ 03:37 PM
Kayu.

I knew it was Tracy when I read the title. 
November 19, 2013 @ 03:37 PM
shnoosetheboose

you claim to have lost your virginity but you clearly still have a virgin state of mind Tracy
November 19, 2013 @ 04:41 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

The girl ive been seeing for like a month now, is leaving town to go live with her dad. Shes only told me and her family (which obviously they would end up knowing anyway) but she doesnt want to tell any of her friends because she cant be bothered to. 

Shes moving because her and her mum dont get along. The other day they both had an argument and she came round to tell me about it alll. At first she was saying she doesnt want to move because of her home, me, friends and stuff, but now shes thought about it and she thinks its the best thing to do

I dont want her to leave man and theres got to be some way to change her mind, shes the type of girl that id describe to people of the idea girl im looking for. Not only that we both get along really well and even she was shocked at how much of a game changer i am, we just clicked instantly.

one side of me wants to be with her forever, the other doesnt really care if she leaves because im young and i havent dated any other girls like i have her, not only that I can focus on my career and shit.

What do you recon HB

- Tracy Jackson
November 19, 2013 @ 05:00 PM
Tony Montana

there is only one thing to do now tracy. kill yourself. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

November 19, 2013 @ 06:20 PM
DaPark

a month? didn't you only just smash for the first time like last week?

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

November 19, 2013 @ 07:20 PM
Hellah Fresh

November 19, 2013 @ 11:53 PM
drbazing

What do you recon HB

- Tracy Jackson
November 19, 2013 @ 11:58 PM
It's Only Hype

November 20, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
BobaTeaFett

this is pathetic as fuck. you should be ashamed of yourself for having these thoughts. "forever" hahaha what a fucking joke.
November 20, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
demstacksdoe

Tracy in your spare time why don't you start lifting weights or something.. It will be easier to get laid if you lift
November 20, 2013 @ 02:37 AM
waffle999

you making up shit again?
November 20, 2013 @ 03:30 AM
paulywalnuts

there will be many others 

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

November 20, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
veryrareandbased

fuck her mom

in the mouf

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

November 20, 2013 @ 04:33 PM
Glo'bito

atleast you hit

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

November 20, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
thatniggatho

Tracy in your spare time why don't you start lifting weights or something.. It will be easier to get laid if you lift
Found his intro post from bodybuildingforum, that's a negative :

Frailboi status
November 20, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
demstacksdoe

Frailboi status
If he's a frailboi then it's more of a reason to start..
November 21, 2013 @ 06:27 AM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

November 21, 2013 @ 07:41 AM
thatniggatho

Frailboi status
If he's a frailboi then it's more of a reason to start..
You missed the points...
It's very very very hard for frail frames to bulk...
It's much easier to 'cut'
November 30, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
suparise71

Frailboi status
WHO THE FUCK YOU TALKING TO FAGGOT!

NIGGA LOOK AT ME!

- Tracy Jackson

November 30, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
thatniggatho

Frailboi status

NIGGA LOOK AT ME!

- Tracy Jackson
Whose the fool in the profile pic? Are you black or white? LOL
November 30, 2013 @ 02:51 AM
suparise71

Frailboi status

NIGGA LOOK AT ME!

- Tracy Jackson
Whose the fool in the profile pic? Are you black or white? LOL
80% black, nigga!

THATS ME IN THE DP

NOW LOOK AT HOW MUCH IVE POWERED UP! 

YOU WILL GET AN ASS WHOPPING FROM THE DUDE YOU USED TO ALWAYS CALL A VIRGIN!

- Tracy Jackson

Please login first to reply.