Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 17, 2013 @ 03:35 PM
Gilly Suits

One of my best friends dropped out of HS. He had a tough time first few years because he was too young to do anything substantial. He took this years to plan a path. He got a bar tending license began to work at bars and clubs around the area. He started helping out the sound and light technicians at the clubs, so he could learn a new craft. From there he met DJs who began to teach him that. Now he is a DJ at some pretty big clubs. So what I am trying to say is you will need to rely on relationships, planning, and luck a bit more than others but it could be done. However, he hated the GED classes and always says he wished he stayed in HS, because teachers are easier.

Culective.com //

November 17, 2013 @ 04:06 PM
REVS

I really couldn't care if you dropped out and were making millions. The fact that you dropped out reflects the type of person you are, you were unable to complete a fairly basic task, which was to obtain your diploma, and that in itself is pathetic. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 17, 2013 @ 04:31 PM
Gilly Suits

Dang REVS, you just fathered him. All you are missing is that disappointed look.

Culective.com //

November 17, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
kbos

I really couldn't care if you dropped out and were making millions. The fact that you dropped out reflects the type of person you are, you were unable to complete a fairly basic task, which was to obtain your diploma, and that in itself is pathetic. 
This.

And I don't have stats on it, but im willing to bet that the majority of HS drop outs are fucking up big time. Its just such a short period of your life, and its not very hard. If you just complete it you will have a lot more avenues for opportunity. It just seems stupid as fuck to not do. Even homie on the other page ranting about wholesaling and buying property, not saying he will fail, but 18 is young as fuck to have a plan like that. If he changes his mind or something doesn't work out, there will be less options for him to fall back on. Thats simply how it works.
November 17, 2013 @ 04:54 PM
laserdis

dude high school is easy. just take the easiest regular classes.

if you're taking like AP just switch them out. 

Get the diploma and it'll be easier to get a job I think. 
(speaking from minimal experience, im a junior)
November 17, 2013 @ 04:57 PM
Moises Arias

OP just save up as much money as possible and take summer classes. you should be able to finish highschool your first semester of your senior year if you really want to get out. Thats one of my few regrets, could of graduated when i was 16 and be half way done with college by now but i was too busy spending my money on stupid shit i dont use no more.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

November 17, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

I know a couple dudes who dropped out at 16 and got their GED right away. Since they had their GED they got right into a community college and got their Associate's Degree two years early. Then they both transferred to a normal 4 year school and ended up getting the Bachelor's Degree two years earlier than anyone else.

BUT I also know a handful of people that dropped out of HS and are working at McDonald's 9 years later.
November 17, 2013 @ 05:41 PM
Soul Rize

don't drop out op . You will end up old , close minded, and poor . 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 17, 2013 @ 06:11 PM
mackness

Dropping out of college is one thing but HS? Come on.

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

November 17, 2013 @ 07:18 PM
Pig

If you want to make serious money, go to school. If you want to make a living, still go to school. Honestly high school is the easiest shit you can possibly do. I'm a senior taking 7 IB classes and it's still pretty easy, you would be doing a serious disservice to your self by not getting a high school diploma.
November 17, 2013 @ 10:57 PM
Hellah Fresh

Yes.
November 17, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
beck0n

lol @ dropping out without a plan for something greater.  stay in school kids.

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/219212

November 17, 2013 @ 11:03 PM
cheyaaa

If you drop out, you better be dropping out for a good reason.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

November 17, 2013 @ 11:08 PM
AmericanLegend

drop out faggt

taste the glamour

November 17, 2013 @ 11:14 PM
origins

You won't make it, sorry.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

November 18, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
حريق

This.

And I don't have stats on it, but im willing to bet that the majority of HS drop outs are fucking up big time. Its just such a short period of your life, and its not very hard. If you just complete it you will have a lot more avenues for opportunity. It just seems stupid as fuck to not do. Even homie on the other page ranting about wholesaling and buying property, not saying he will fail, but 18 is young as fuck to have a plan like that. If he changes his mind or something doesn't work out, there will be less options for him to fall back on. Thats simply how it works.
I agree. I know the risks, but it's the only option I have at the moment. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't a dumb ass in school. I was one of those kids who would barely put effort but yet still do better than majority of the kids. I was one of those niggas that people would copy off of. Just had a certain situation with my health that I couldn't continue going. So I'm going to do what I gotta do to make it in life. I've been doing great so far regardless of my health & all I can do is stay positive & move forward. 

demdownvotestho

November 18, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
backlikethat

If you're a junior right now you might as well finish it.
November 18, 2013 @ 08:34 AM
AmericanLegend

if u gunna drop out become an actor
most of the great actors are dropouts

taste the glamour

November 18, 2013 @ 09:06 AM
Belak

Education is everything and this is something I'm beginning to truly realize as I finish up my final year of college. It's crucial to take the most that you can out of your schooling because it lays down the foundation for what you try to achieve in life whether it be academically related or not. 
November 18, 2013 @ 10:33 AM
chief

there's kids who want nothing more than to get an education, and you just want to drop out 11/12 of the way through...c'mon son

•••

November 18, 2013 @ 11:46 AM
johnathan

It's all about ambition. If someone drops out it's often because of their lack of ambition rarely because they have too much. Very rarely do people drop out because they know what they want to do. But in those cases they are often successful because they'd burned all bridges which could be back up plans via school so they put their all into their plan A.

free max b 2013

November 18, 2013 @ 12:04 PM
thatniggatho

In with recent articles : 
http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2013/04/10/hsdo-a10.html
http://www.psmag.com/education/even-dropouts-digital-divide-matters-69988/

"If you drop out of high school, odds are you'll end up in a dead-end job for life"

It's 2013, if you're a highschool dropout, you'll be lucky in 10 years if there even jobs for you to flip burgers or even be a cashier at a burger flipping joint :
http://news.cnet.com/mcdonalds-hires-7000-touch-screen-cashiers/8301-17938_105-20063732-1.html
http://singularityhub.com/2013/01/22/robot-serves-up-340-hamburgers-per-hour/

Societies are progressing forward w/ technology. Technology capable of doing jobs humans once did.

With a Bachelors degree being the basic requirement for a decent job these days, I'm shocked that people are even considering not even graduating from highschool. You might as well pick a street corner to live on now.

And I don't want to hear all this shit about school being worthless... You're young and have no concept of the world. Getting a highschool diploma is the least you can do to build a foundation for yourself. There's less and less jobs and more and more requirements for highly skilled people.

You're toast man. Good luck 
November 18, 2013 @ 02:10 PM
Mad Rusky

"If you drop out of high school, odds are you'll end up in a dead-end job for life"

It's 2013, if you're a highschool dropout, you'll be lucky in 10 years if there even jobs for you to flip burgers or even be a cashier at a burger flipping joint :
http://news.cnet.com/mcdonalds-hires-7000-touch-screen-cashiers/8301-17938_105-20063732-1.html

Societies are progressing forward w/ technology. Technology capable of doing jobs humans once did.

With a Bachelors degree being the basic requirement for a decent job these days, I'm shocked that people are even considering not even graduating from highschool. You might as well pick a street corner to live on now.

And I don't want to hear all this shit about school being worthless... You're young and have no concept of the world. Getting a highschool diploma is the least you can do to build a foundation for yourself. There's less and less jobs and more and more requirements for highly skilled people.

Graduating high school isnt always a requirement to get into college. A college education is whats most important. I made the mistake of dropping out, but went and got my GED. That and my SAT score were good enough to get into a decent enough college(Indiana University Northwest), and with a little time and effort I'll transfer to the main campus. 

Not having a high school diploma doesnt always condemn you, but it is indicative of some character traits that would prevent you from succeeding in life. If you have drive, ambition, and focus, it wont make too much of a difference if you can get higher education. Most drop outs however don't pursue an education and doom themselves. I am the only drop out I know that has either a job or is going to school. They never matured from their old mentalities. They are just as lazy and naive as they were when we were 18.

If you are capable of finishing high school, do it. To this day I regret not finishing school. Despite dealing with some crippling personal issues I still had the capacity to graduate. Why rob yourself of opportunities? Its cliche to say, but facing adversity will make you stronger. You will not be prepared for the challenges of adult life if you cant overcome the obstacles in front of you now. Start working on your strength and conditioning before the big marathon.
November 18, 2013 @ 03:26 PM
DStyles

I've learned something from my history college professor, we are born useless. There are jobs out there but only for the ones that have proven they are useful 

Wtf is a nigga without a high school diploma 

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

November 18, 2013 @ 03:28 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

ask kanye west
November 18, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
thatniggatho

Graduating high school isnt always a requirement to get into college. A college education is whats most important. I made the mistake of dropping out, but went and got my GED. That and my SAT score were good enough to get into a decent enough college(Indiana University Northwest), and with a little time and effort I'll transfer to the main campus. 

Not having a high school diploma doesnt always condemn you, but it is indicative of some character traits that would prevent you from succeeding in life. If you have drive, ambition, and focus, it wont make too much of a difference if you can get higher education. Most drop outs however don't pursue an education and doom themselves. I am the only drop out I know that has either a job or is going to school. They never matured from their old mentalities. They are just as lazy and naive as they were when we were 18.

If you are capable of finishing high school, do it. To this day I regret not finishing school. Despite dealing with some crippling personal issues I still had the capacity to graduate. Why rob yourself of opportunities? Its cliche to say, but facing adversity will make you stronger. You will not be prepared for the challenges of adult life if you cant overcome the obstacles in front of you now. Start working on your strength and conditioning before the big marathon.
Simply put : there's no rush to being an 'adult' in life. I can't imagine what's so urgent for a person who isn't 18 that they have to 'skip' out on highschool. You barely know anything about the world or yourself. You can claim all you want that you do (young ego) but I'm not buying it for 9/10 of the cases...

And no... the typical dropout isn't making straight A's and taking AP courses. Probably in basic courses getting D's. So, there isn't much to be said for such 'action'. 

And yeah, maybe 1/10 is a bill gates. Problem is, when you are young and don't know anything about the world or yourself and have that (young ego), you are not even capable of judging if you are a bill gates type....

And listen man.. It's 2013. The world has gotten a lot more complex .. It takes a considerable amount of education to even begin playing w/ productive concepts.. I.E : Bill gates would not be able to do today what he did back then... why? The whole field has gotten so complex that you seriously have to take considerable schooling to be able to begin contributing..

For other industries, the internet has connected the world. There's tons more competition ... Thus why a bachelor's is a basic level of education now. Society is not going in reverse. It's moving forward. Tricks that worked 'back then' are not going to work now and if/when it does, it will be a lot harder w/ more competition.

So, I'm not sure what's going on w/ people's thinking or their parents... But you better not be the clown who decides not to finish Highschool anymore... Not in 2013 and certainly not for the future of your well-being and financial freedom.

Life isn't going anywhere. It will be there waiting when you get out of highschool just like it will after college. The difference being, when you actually finish those, is that you will be a lot more well rounded and capable of pursuing your dreams.

College is not about a silly diploma. It's about molding your mind and ushering you into a new level of thinking and viewing the world. At least when you're not dicking around 24/7.
November 19, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
AmericanLegend

tbh colllege is to educate urself and view things in a new light 
but HB is hella bais cus most of these dudes in college 
u gotta come to the conclusion for urself

taste the glamour

November 19, 2013 @ 12:41 AM
thatniggatho

tbh colllege is to educate urself and view things in a new light 
but HB is hella bais cus most of these dudes in college 
u gotta come to the conclusion for urself
Most niggas who didn't go to college can't afford internet tho...Thus why they aren't equally represented..

Aghhhhhh' !!!!!!!!

Please login first to reply.