Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
November 17, 2013 @ 07:42 AM
WakeUpScottie

I'm a junior right now and I've been thinking about this thing a lot. Could dropping out in high school be good for anybody? I know a few people who dropped out and they aren't doing shit in life, I also know people who have dropped out but are doing pretty good in life.

You ever find a room full of money then realize it ain't your money but still take it cause its money?

November 17, 2013 @ 07:45 AM
I_Be_Krillin_It

Don't drop out at least finish HS

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

November 17, 2013 @ 08:29 AM
Pantic

They aren't doing pretty good in life. They might be doing pretty good right now compared to people in high school tho. But the chances of their life stagnating at such an early age is very possible without education.
November 17, 2013 @ 08:29 AM
حريق

I dropped out my junior year & I'm doing excellent. It all depends. You have to actually make a plan for yourself. Don't drop out if udk what you want to do in life. But yeah, there's those who drop out & don't do shit with their lives & then there's people who actually do good. Just like there's people who graduate high school & college who end up doing bad & people who will do good. It all depends on your plans. There's no certificate that will guaranteed that you will succeed in whatever you do, remember that. 

demdownvotestho

November 17, 2013 @ 08:34 AM
Sentimental

Trust. Stay in school and finish. Some of my friends dropped out and its a pity to watch them waste their lives.Last thing i heard was that their either bangin or drug dealing or even both now. Not knowing that they might possibly miss some of the greatest times of their lives.

Fuck Off.

November 17, 2013 @ 08:35 AM
HBer

I dropped out my junior year & I'm doing excellent. It all depends. You have to actually make a plan for yourself. Don't drop out if udk what you want to do in life. But yeah, there's those who drop out & don't do shit with their lives & then there's people who actually do good. Just like there's people who graduate high school & college who end up doing bad & people who will do good. It all depends on your plans. There's no certificate that will guaranteed that you will succeed in whatever you do, remember that. 
I am a Junior and a few weeks ago some guy was telling us that we dont need to Graduate to make it but it will be hard. What are you doing? and what was your plan?

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

November 17, 2013 @ 08:42 AM
veryrareandbased

all the people i knew from highschool that dropped out aint doing shit. 

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

November 17, 2013 @ 08:49 AM
حريق

I am a Junior and a few weeks ago some guy was telling us that we dont need to Graduate to make it but it will be hard. What are you doing? and what was your plan?
He's right. But it all depends on what you want to do. I supply some companies (middle man) with products from factories I've connected with via networking in the whole retail/wholesale business world. It's all internet based, I never have to keep stock or touch anything, the factories I get things from dropship to the addresses I provide. But that's just temporary, I plan to invest into real estate after I have enough funds once I'm done splurging. I plan to own at least 3 double houses which will generate 1200 per house & maybe a car lot by the time i'm 26. But for starters, 1 double house by the time I'm 23. I'm currently 18 so I got a while to go. 

demdownvotestho

November 17, 2013 @ 09:07 AM
HBer

He's right. But it all depends on what you want to do. I supply some companies (middle man) with products from factories I've connected with via networking in the whole retail/wholesale business world. It's all internet based, I never have to keep stock or touch anything, the factories I get things from dropship to the addresses I provide. But that's just temporary, I plan to invest into real estate after I have enough funds once I'm done splurging. I plan to own at least 3 double houses which will generate 1200 per house & maybe a car lot by the time i'm 26. But for starters, 1 double house by the time I'm 23. I'm currently 18 so I got a while to go. 
How much do you make a year? and do you still live with your parents? hope i can hear more from the Fam on this.. want to see how many friends they have that are doing shit with their lives

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

November 17, 2013 @ 09:18 AM
حريق

I haven't really calculated tbh lol. But each transactions is different. Sometimes I have companies who buy a large quantity of goods or a small quantity of goods. it's not really repetitive. I lose partnerships & I gain. I may have a company who only made one transactions with me & I'll never hear from them again. Some may buy more frequently than others. That's why I don't plan on doing it forever, it's not that stable. But it's good enough for me to save a large amount of bank or splurge on whatever I want. & yes I live with my parents, I help them with bills so no I'm not a freeloader. The biggest transaction I ever had was prolly $3k worth of goods which I made like $2200 off of. Smallest was around $400 which I only made like $300 off that transaction. 

demdownvotestho

November 17, 2013 @ 09:30 AM
Pantic

I haven't really calculated tbh lol. But each transactions is different. Sometimes I have companies who buy a large quantity of goods or a small quantity of goods. it's not really repetitive. I lose partnerships & I gain. I may have a company who only made one transactions with me & I'll never hear from them again. Some may buy more frequently than others. That's why I don't plan on doing it forever, it's not that stable. But it's good enough for me to save a large amount of bank or splurge on whatever I want. & yes I live with my parents, I help them with bills so no I'm not a freeloader. The biggest transaction I ever had was prolly $3k worth of goods which I made like $2200 off of. Smallest was around $400 which I only made like $300 off that transaction. 
November 17, 2013 @ 09:34 AM
حريق

I think you have a crush on me b >.> on my dick about everything I post. You don't have to believe me, at the end of the day I'm sitting on my ass collecting bank. GL being broke. 

demdownvotestho

November 17, 2013 @ 09:38 AM
Pantic

I've never noticed you on the forum before, but yeah it's a possibility you've said some other stupid shit i've had to reply to.
Why would anyone pay you 73% of their order to act as a middle man when you aren't even handling delivery? That's absurd, at least lie a little better.
November 17, 2013 @ 09:49 AM
حريق

Delivery isn't anything. Shipping in freights are very cheap in china. I usually include it in the final price. Delivery time is around 2-3 weeks. It's not standard EMS or DHL rape charges. The profit mark up for the products I supply companies with can be anywhere from 200% mark up to 500%. I do alot of negotiating. Some small time businesses I can get by on with pricing, think of it as a drug user coming from out of town going to vegas to look for drugs, they're more than likely getting a rape price since they're not local. I was a victim of that when I was going into retail. A certain product I wanted to sell I used to get around 30-40 a pop. I'd turn around & sell it with a 50%+ mark up. Couple months later, I found a direct wholesale supplier which only sold the product for around 5 a pop. But I don't blame you for not knowing about the wholesale/retail world. Your ignorance is cute tho 

demdownvotestho

November 17, 2013 @ 09:54 AM
chief

If you're already a junior you might as well finish high school. Why not just suck it up another year and a half and just finish just to say you did it? If you don't finish high school (fucking high school...come on) people are going to judge you right off the bat, and that's one unnecessary obstacle you're going to have to face when applying for work. 

•••

November 17, 2013 @ 09:57 AM
HBer

If you're already a junior you might as well finish high school. Dropping out of high school is one of those things that aren't noticed until it's pointed out. If I see someone who graduated, good for them as most people do it. If I see that someone dropped out of high school, I probably wouldn't give them the time of day tbh

So would you not give johnny depp Time of your day if he said hi?

November 17, 2013 @ 10:02 AM
Pantic

Yeah with that insane mark up the businesses you "sell" to wouldn't be making any money. Nobody would want you in their supply chain if you are that expensive, not worth it. I do know the wholesale industry, and no one else earns 2200 dollars off a 3000 dollar order. So go ahead and show some emails between you and a supplier or fuck outta here.
November 17, 2013 @ 10:09 AM
حريق

I do know the wholesale industry, and no one else earns 2200 dollars off a 3000 dollar order.

Tell me, what is the main product of 2013 in the wholesale industry that is more than capable of a 300% mark up?

I'll wait. 

Google won't save you. 

demdownvotestho

November 17, 2013 @ 10:20 AM
chief

If you're already a junior you might as well finish high school. Dropping out of high school is one of those things that aren't noticed until it's pointed out. If I see someone who graduated, good for them as most people do it. If I see that someone dropped out of high school, I probably wouldn't give them the time of day tbh

99% of the time dropouts don't drop out because they are something spectacular. high school is simple shit. if you think you're good enough to drop out, you might as well finish up to have something under your belt, because at 18 most people aren't anything spectacular

•••

November 17, 2013 @ 10:22 AM
Pantic

I cant imagine any product being marked up by that insane amount by a distributor. Markups like that only happen through established branding and high status products like coffee at a modern cafe. Usual mark ups for distributors are 20-40% and thats not even private distributors, but sure thing retailers are paying you 300% for your one time small orders....
November 17, 2013 @ 10:27 AM
HBer

99% of the time dropouts don't drop out because they are something spectacular. high school is simple shit
He was not really that spectacular doe he was dyslexia had a lot going against him..  cant just say i will not give drop outs time of day... you could have just said i will not give the lazy drop outs time of day

November 17, 2013 @ 10:48 AM
حريق

I cant imagine any product being marked up by that insane amount by a distributor. Markups like that only happen through established branding and high status products like coffee at a modern cafe. Usual mark ups for distributors are 20-40% and thats not even private distributors, but sure thing retailers are paying you 300% for your one time small orders....
You sir, lack knowledge. I didn't say they're paying me 300%, I clearly stated some products can be marked up by 200%-500%. For an example, a certain electronic device, 50 a unit. They're going for $200.00 right now on the net @ retail rates. That right there is a 300% increase. Depending on how many people decide to leave their mark on it, it can easily decrease for the person at the end of the chain. If they cut out as many middle men as possible, mark up will increase without going over fair market value. 

demdownvotestho

November 17, 2013 @ 10:48 AM
Vancouver

If you ain't gonna finish HIGH SCHOOL for yourself, do it for your fam real talk.
November 17, 2013 @ 10:55 AM
Pantic

You sir, lack knowledge. I didn't say they're paying me 300%, I clearly stated some products can be marked up by 200%-500%. For an example, a certain electronic device, 50 a unit. They're going for $200.00 right now on the net @ retail rates. That right there is a 300% increase. Depending on how many people decide to leave their mark on it, it can easily decrease for the person at the end of the chain. If they cut out as many middle men as possible, mark up will increase without going over fair market value. 
Yea i know they aren't paying you 300% of what you did, i meant paying your 300% mark up (as i already said..) and yes 300% increase is possible but that's from the end of the supply chain not the distributor mark up, i don't believe you. But whatever you won't(can't) prove it and i can't disprove it so fuck this waste of time.
November 17, 2013 @ 11:16 AM
حريق

Paying my 300% mark up? I said THEY can mark them up by 300% to consumers. If I were to sell the products already including the 300% mark up which would be market value, that'd be consider retail, making it pointless of me supplying companies. 

You just contradicted yourself b lol, log off. You know nada about the wholesale industry. 

demdownvotestho

November 17, 2013 @ 11:48 AM
Pantic

You claim to have earned 2200 off a 3000 order, meaning YOU marked up 300%, not the retailer. 73% profit = 300% mark up. Ironic you would say i'm the one to contradict myself, should have stayed in school 
November 17, 2013 @ 02:07 PM
Shanklin

sounds like you push phones lol

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

November 17, 2013 @ 02:09 PM
woozie

stay in school. your not gonna get a good paying job + benefits in the long run. no one likes school not even the kids who are doing good. im in my 3rd year of college and im gonna do another 4 after i graduate. tough it out. atleast have more doors open to you with a high school diploma then dropping out and not having all those opportunities.
November 17, 2013 @ 02:59 PM
حريق

This guy XD. I'm talking about 300% mark up from my price per unit that I provided to any small internet company(200%-500% to be exact). Doesn't matter how much I upped the price, they can easily mark it up by 300% which will meet FMV. At one point, I could of made 2300% profit off a certain product if I were to have the right supplier during the time I was into retail but sadly, I dealt with a middle man unknowingly.   

One auction, I turned $20 into $120. 
500% profit. 
Could of got it for $5. 
2300% profit.  

If I wanted to, I could be making 1000%+ profit off of everything I sell. But that would require me to run a operation which would either require a lot of my hours or I'd have to hire people. I'd also have to find a way to market the products which is a lot of work. But I'm lazy. As fuck. I also get stressed out easily. I'd prefer to do 1-3 large transactions per week. not 20-30 per day.

Lord, just take the L. You obv. don't know the game. Even drug dealers could relate to what I'm talking about. 

stay in school. your not gonna get a good paying job + benefits in the long run. no one likes school not even the kids who are doing good. im in my 3rd year of college and im gonna do another 4 after i graduate. tough it out. atleast have more doors open to you with a high school diploma then dropping out and not having all those opportunities.
I absolutely agree. If you stay in school = more opportunities. If you're looking for an actual job, school will be your best bet. But if you want to become some kind of self made business mogul, that's a different ball park. School isn't for everyone & dropping out isn't for everyone. 

demdownvotestho

November 17, 2013 @ 03:14 PM
waffle999

so you think you're mark zuckerberg or bill gates?

Please login first to reply.