Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 16, 2013 @ 03:15 AM
Ape

Need some Clarks to throw on as everyday shoes to go with everything and just to throw on

I
like the material on these, and like the light brown color but they
look to be low top and I would rather them be high tops . . .

http://www.journeys.com/product.aspx?id=268372&h=Journeys/-Clarks/Gender:Mens&sb=pa

So there are these but they seem to have like a more suede material and be darker

http://www.journeys.com/product.aspx?id=228307&h=Journeys/-Clarks/Gender:Mens&sb=pa

So
could anyone who has either of these tell me what's up and if I should
get the lows if I want the lighter brown color, or is it just a shitty
photo job by the site and the high top version is the same?

Thx brehs

TL;DR - Anyone who has the Clark Stinsons, could you tell me the differences IN PERSON between the two models I linked

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

November 16, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
dmwalking

My suggestion, at risk of sounding snobby, is invest a little more and cop some wallabees. Stinsons look like cheaper versions of wallabees with more fall apart material. I think the outsole is EVA, not crepe. Crepe is a lot better. Molds to your foot. Plus wallees use quality materials that last longer. I have some pretty old wallees that still have life in em. Just my 2cents.

Otherwise, the materials on the highs look delicate like they'd get super scuffed but they look nicer. But the other ones, while still cheap materials, look more durable but the shape kinda wack.

So you gotta decide. The highs are nicer, but since your looking of beaters, pick the lows. More durable. They look like beeswax so it's easy to make em look like new with a little mink oil coating. If you get a scuff, you can literally rub it out. Pause.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

November 16, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
Ape

My suggestion, at risk of sounding snobby, is invest a little more and cop some wallabees. Stinsons look like cheaper versions of wallabees with more fall apart material. I think the outsole is EVA, not crepe. Crepe is a lot better. Molds to your foot. Plus wallees use quality materials that last longer. I have some pretty old wallees that still have life in em. Just my 2cents.

Otherwise, the materials on the highs look delicate like they'd get super scuffed but they look nicer. But the other ones, while still cheap materials, look more durable but the shape kinda wack.

So you gotta decide. The highs are nicer, but since your looking of beaters, pick the lows. More durable. They look like beeswax so it's easy to make em look like new with a little mink oil coating. If you get a scuff, you can literally rub it out. Pause.
Word thanks for the reply

http://www.onlineshoes.com/mens-clarks-stinson-hi-beeswax-p_id286813

I think I might see what deez hitting for those laces kinda wack tho budfuckkit

Lol i do need to quit bullshitting and just cop the wallabees tho lol #brokeboylyfe

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

November 16, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
Soul Rize

MY NIGGA APE IS BACK!!!!!!!!

Edit : ay @DM do they fit wide feet the wallabee? cuz my length of my foot i feel is a nine fitted vs a 9.5 where i get the comfortable width but length a lil to long .

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 16, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
dmwalking

lol yeah homie legit wallees are way better. They got more expensive than I remember, but they're still worth it.

But I mean, you're young. You'll prolly get sick of them after a while. Those beeswax joints you posted have a good year in em before they start looking too busted. Remember that mink oil though. Spread it on with a sponge. And whenever you get a scuff, you can literally rub it out. Pause. When they get dry, just put another layer of mink oil. Beeswax is durable. Is say its a good choice for a low cost one year beater.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

November 16, 2013 @ 04:32 AM
YoungRizal

Get the highs. It's winter now 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

November 16, 2013 @ 07:47 AM
Gwyn

I wanted a pair of wallabees but, I had my jeans tapered too much limiting me to only shoes allowing for a small leg opening. I don't know if y'all worry about that stuff.

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

November 16, 2013 @ 01:36 PM
dmwalking

? Do you put your shoes on before you put your pants on?

November 16, 2013 @ 01:41 PM
dmwalking

These are heavily tapered and they still look straight.

November 16, 2013 @ 04:06 PM
dellzz

black people with clarks look like punks
November 16, 2013 @ 04:15 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

These are heavily tapered and they still look straight.
heavily tapered lol ? nah nigga, if kids talks about tapered these days they talking about this

November 16, 2013 @ 04:38 PM
Gwyn

pic of my jeans^^
reason for the small leg opening also is because they were hemmed too short also sad
next pair of denim tho.. 

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

November 16, 2013 @ 08:09 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

black people with clarks look like punks
Okay chief. Tell these guys that..

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

November 20, 2013 @ 01:45 AM
dellzz

I don't entertain punks.
November 20, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
senchi

adding on to what he said, originals are much, much better quality than non-originals. always go for originals even if it's a bit more expensive. it's worth it

Please login first to reply.