Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 15, 2013 @ 04:30 PM
billyblacksocks

Girls I date always fall into two categories; without fail.

The first are average looking girls. The type of girl that's not bad looking. Dudes would hit, but no ones usually talking about them. They get by with their personality. They take their makeup off at the end of the night and they look the same.

The other category is an 8 or a 9; everyone's stopping what they're doing when she walks by, etc, etc. Whenever I wakeup the next morning with this type of girl, she takes off her makeup and she looks completely different. I scream when I wakeup. I'm not even the type to f with one of those excessively done up girls, but it didn't even look like she put on that much makeup, but some girls are really good at making it look natural. It looks like her cheek bone definition is different, the skin tone, eyes, everything is different.

So maybe my experience is limited, but what's the truth here. Can every girl look like an 8 or 9 with the proper makeup technique? Are some women predisposed to just looking better with makeup on? Do you guys care if you end up (getting tricked into) dating one of those girls who takes their makeup off and look busted as hell?
November 15, 2013 @ 04:50 PM
NapoleonComplex

Realest shit....

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

November 15, 2013 @ 05:04 PM
Don Francisco

Some girls are just really good make up artists. 
Watch out for them decepticons, my niggas. 
November 15, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
ATLchop

I learned to never talk to chicks who are overly made up. It means they have something to hide. Pretty bitches wake up and are pretty, if they can't do that then they're not pretty.

Went on a date with this girl, she was looking fine as fuck, she told me to come back to her crib after, we got back, she says "let me get ready to go to sleep", I'm thinking "hell yeah, bout to fuck this fine girl", She came out the bathroom with all her makeup off, looked like a completely different person, I was so confused that I didn't even want to fuck anymore. 

Moral of the story - Don't get tricked my niggas.

November 15, 2013 @ 05:12 PM
adoboFosho

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

November 15, 2013 @ 05:19 PM
kbos

Can every girl look like a 8 or 9 with proper make up? In my opinion no, there are so many different kinds of women out there, there is going to be a large percentage I am not attracted to no matter what they do with make up.

Are some women predisposed to just looking better with makeup on? Depends how you look at it. We are all socialized to think well done make up is attractive and women are under a lot of pressure to put on make up and look as good as they possibly can. For us men, we can be unattractive and still be successful with women, jobs, social life. For women its a lot harder, a lot more of their value and worth is determined by how good they look. Personally I appreciate when make up is effectively used to accent already attractive features on a naturally beautiful woman, I think tasteful make up can make any woman look a lil better.

Do I care if I end up dating a girl who takes off their make up and looks busted as hell? Idk that's never happened to me, never been with someone who looked amazing with make up and horrible with out, I've been with girls who were pretty without and prettier with, I only banged an ugly girl once but I never saw her without make up. I think anyone would be disappointed if someone looks beautiful with their make up on and when its off theyre like shit I didn't know that's how she really looked, thats cold, but that's how it is in our society. 
November 15, 2013 @ 05:34 PM
PRUZZIS

Can every girl look like a 8 or 9 with proper make up? In my opinion no, there are so many different kinds of women out there, there is going to be a large percentage I am not attracted to no matter what they do with make up.

Are some women predisposed to just looking better with makeup on? Depends how you look at it. We are all socialized to think well done make up is attractive and women are under a lot of pressure to put on make up and look as good as they possibly can. For us men, we can be unattractive and still be successful with women, jobs, social life. For women its a lot harder, a lot more of their value and worth is determined by how good they look. Personally I appreciate when make up is effectively used to accent already attractive features on a naturally beautiful woman, I think tasteful make up can make any woman look a lil better.

Do I care if I end up dating a girl who takes off their make up and looks busted as hell? Idk that's never happened to me, never been with someone who looked amazing with make up and horrible with out, I've been with girls who were pretty without and prettier with, I only banged an ugly girl once but I never saw her without make up. I think anyone would be disappointed if someone looks beautiful with their make up on and when its off theyre like shit I didn't know that's how she really looked, thats cold, but that's how it is in our society. 
this nigga stays writing up these long drawn-out ass posts that can be condensed into a couple sentences. i wouldn't even mind if you were actually dropping knowledge or saying something from a fresh perspective.
November 15, 2013 @ 06:02 PM
kbos

@Pruzzis

that's cool with me, if you don't wanna read it nobodies making you.
November 15, 2013 @ 06:07 PM
datniqqararthur

the fuck?!

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

November 15, 2013 @ 06:20 PM
Visvimpapi

get yourself a girl who doesn't ever wear makeup cool

brvndon.tumblr.com

November 15, 2013 @ 07:34 PM
It's Only Hype

pale/fair skin chicks tend to be looking mad different w/o makeup compared to tan/brown/black etc
November 15, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
kbos

^
I feel like its the exact opp
November 15, 2013 @ 08:48 PM
mackness

The makeup that makes the difference is makeup relating to the eyes, take that shit off and you see what these hoes really look like

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

November 15, 2013 @ 09:05 PM
meFLOW

ive only dated two bitches for an extended amount of time and both of em didnt wear makeup except eyeliner and those type of bitches are *smokeyface* 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

November 15, 2013 @ 09:22 PM
Mega_pro92

ive only dated two bitches for an extended amount of time and both of em didnt wear makeup except eyeliner and those type of bitches are *smokeyface* 
November 15, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
TheAlphaMale

That's why you shouldn't get worked up over a girl... EVER. Wait until you see her with no makeup on and I mean absolutely 0 make up on and then you can judge. Don't ask a girl if she's wearing makeup or not too because a lot of them will lie and say they don't have any on but they just have less than what they would normally wear. 
November 15, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

She's a duck either way. Step your example game up.

But to give the ducks some credit...

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

November 16, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
Glo'bito

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

November 16, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
حريق

It depends. If it's a one night stand

To actually wife though.. I need to see that bitch without make up. I have a girl right now who's prolly about an 8 without makeup, 9 with. vs. my ex who's prolly a 9-10 with make up, 6-7 without. Then I have another ex who was a 9 with 9 without. But looks don't always matter *IF WE'RE TALKING ABOUT ACTUALLY SPENDING YOUR LIFE WITH THE GIRL*. I really just learned that this year. Personality is a HUGE part. Tbh, the 6-7 made me happier than all these other broads but I fucked that up tryna fuck with 8s and 9s. So now, you will catch me subliminally simping about her on a variety of posts. G'day m8. 

demdownvotestho

November 16, 2013 @ 01:18 AM
6allah6

moral of the story, get a fine black girl, they dont need much makeup
November 16, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
TASK

November 16, 2013 @ 03:44 AM
ToMuchMayo

yeah....
November 16, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
حريق

Now that is fucking scary, nope. Fuck no. That bitch gotta go.

demdownvotestho

Please login first to reply.