hansum is 4ever

Nov 17, 2013 @ 04:30
Nov 17, 2013 @ 15:45
I remember people used to do this in London way back was called happy slapping

People used to make vids with this as the background music

Nov 17, 2013 @ 17:35
insecurities and feels.
Nov 17, 2013 @ 22:31
Lol I hope these kids try and do this to the wrong person one day and get fatally injured. 
Nov 17, 2013 @ 23:12

that right hook at 0:20 & 0:28 doe

KB FAM // IG @shin0bi

Nov 18, 2013 @ 07:59

lol @ black dude saying "Here's a message to white people: carry your gun, get a license to carry it in person, and if you see a group of these negros coming near you/walking towards you, fire upon them." 

Also... 7:51

Nov 18, 2013 @ 21:42
lol @ black dude saying "Here's a message to white people: carry your gun, get a license to carry it in person, and if you see a group of these negros coming near you/walking towards you, fire upon them." 

racist ass faggot

Is she constantly posting selfies? If yes, why is she seeking attention from other men?

Nov 18, 2013 @ 21:59
Lmao Sam Harris you sensitive ass faggot
Nov 18, 2013 @ 22:02
Originally posted by Inactive User

racist ass faggot
Nov 18, 2013 @ 22:40
the problem with the world today is that the stupid are confident and the intelligent are full of doubt.
Nov 18, 2013 @ 22:40
we live in a world now where dumb ass kids do shit "because its funny"
I remember this summer, 3 kids shot a dude because they were bored. It was 4pm, they had nothing to do this afternoon...
Nov 19, 2013 @ 00:19
Originally posted by Inactive User

racist ass faggot
You're an ignorant pile of trash.
Those are words from a black man.
The entire video is from a black man.
Call him racist if anyone, you stupid son of a bitch.

Nov 19, 2013 @ 00:28
@francois-hollande
wow france is such a shithole man yall shootin each other at 4:00 clock outa boredom? 
smh 
culprits were prolly algerian and islamic

bein edgy aint all its cracked up to be

Nov 19, 2013 @ 00:30
^^^ do you agree?
Just because he was black doesn't make his opinion on the entire black race valid. Hitler was a Jew.

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

Nov 19, 2013 @ 00:43
@francois-hollande
wow france is such a shithole man yall shootin each other at 4:00 clock outa boredom? 
smh 
culprits were prolly algerian and islamic
bro, im talking about some americans kids.... didnt you see ?

People are gettin shot in France, but its rare. One town, Marseille, might the most dangerous city of Europe.
Ratio is 2 people shot by gun per month lol.
And unfortunately, they are either black or arab.

lol @ algerian and islamic
Nov 19, 2013 @ 03:43
^^^ do you agree?
Just because he was black doesn't make his opinion on the entire black race valid. Hitler was a Jew.

Nov 19, 2013 @ 05:46
Shit man that's not even creative, when I was a stupid kid we would just put banana peels I. The floor and wait for people to step on them
Nov 19, 2013 @ 05:55
^^^ do you agree?
hahaha anal cunt straight outta newton
Nov 20, 2013 @ 06:37
that right hook at 0:20 & 0:28 doe
God i hope this happens to one of these kids, except they don't get back up for a while
Nov 20, 2013 @ 14:31
Nov 20, 2013 @ 18:05
Great...another reason for trigger happy white folks to be scared of us.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

Nov 21, 2013 @ 05:40
they were afraid when they didnt have a reason....

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

Nov 21, 2013 @ 07:44
Huh? If you're not doing shit, you have nothing to worry about. Ignorance will find an excuse no matter what. So, why worry about how/what they think?

P.S - I'm a black law abiding citizen whose a gun owner w/ a CCW permit. I'd shoot one of these dumb fucks too if they threatened my life. Fear has nothing to do w/ it. Someone who threatens my life is someone who threatens my life. If you don't, you have nothing to worry about.
Nov 21, 2013 @ 08:00
My homeboy just domed a nigga

free max b 2013

Nov 21, 2013 @ 08:01
thatniggatho, you taking it too literally. He means another reason for white people to use guns in response to black people. You said so yourself that ignorance will find an excuse no matter what. 
Nov 21, 2013 @ 13:04
thatniggatho, you taking it too literally. He means another reason for white people to use guns in response to black people. You said so yourself that ignorance will find an excuse no matter what. 
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/210043#4230974

Now close your eyes a think for a bit...

Ignorant view : 
Ignorant racists will be who they are. When x happens, they will use it as an excuse/justification for their ignorance. An example : See this n*ggers, they don't know how to act. Proof that ALL of them are apes.

Non-ignorant view : 
Others who are not ignorant racists, more practical, and are just sensible adults, will take these events to mean that they should be more watchful of 'such crowds'. Me, as a black man who carries, see it this way. So, I have no problem w/ a white person having this view.

As I said, I'd zimmerman some fuckboi' who pulled this shit on me.
I'm black. Am I an ignorant racist? A hillbilly nigga?

No fuckboi. I'm not. 
Nov 21, 2013 @ 13:06
Nov 21, 2013 @ 13:17
We've been fucking waiting for this smokeyface 

Teen Playing The Knockout Game For Facebook Likes Gets Shot Twice By Victim Then Jailed!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhNuoiR2ji0aUncB3D

demdownvotestho

Please login first to reply.