November 15, 2013 @ 04:38 PM
dmwalking

your not a man if youve never sucked punched a random person for no reason IMO
I have no idea how this got so many down votes.  That's some straight faggot shit.  And it's always some easy victim types.  Straight puss man.  Victimizing people should not be a game.  

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

November 15, 2013 @ 04:43 PM
dmwalking

why niggas downvoting my post, u losers never fought with another male over some stupid shit, like a wrong look. if not u must have low testosterone levels
Ooooh, I misunderstood your original post. LMAO at niggas exposing their vaginas.   If you're a man, you don't need to sucker punch.  If I'm a snuff you, I want to look you straight in the eye and make sure you know that I'm the one that did this to you.  Sucker punching is mad puss.  

November 15, 2013 @ 04:46 PM
Brosef

This is the most stupid ass ignorant ass game; I question the future when I hear about dumb shit like this razz
November 15, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
dmwalking

why niggas downvoting my post, u losers never fought with another male over some stupid shit, like a wrong look. if not u must have low testosterone levels
I'm not sure whats wrong w/ young niggas today... But no.. When I was a kid, the last thing I was thinking about w.r.t to silly games was inflicting bodily harm against a random adult. Something about a level or respect, fear, and it being a 'random' person must have steered me away from it. So.. yes, I've fought another male. Typically in my age group who threatened me physically. As an adult, I am all for zimmerman'ing some young fuckboi who thinks its cute to hit me.... Nobody has time for that shit .. i guess my generation understood that : "Don't fuck w/ adults.. they don't have time for games."
Zimmerman'ing?  SMH.  Zimmerman didn't defend himself. Zimmerman instigated a fight then shot a kid when he was losing.  So unless that's what you plan on doing......stalking black teens because you're racist, then picking a fight, then getting your ass whooped so you shoot them.......don't use that term. 

November 15, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
Taal

Look, another case where Black people live up to their stereotype. It's all fun and games, until the person they try to 'play' knockout with duck their sucker punch and decided to play "SHOOT OUT" instead. People like this needs to be thrown out of our Society. 
November 15, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
artclassthegoat

Look, another case where Black people live up to their stereotype. It's all fun and games, until the person they try to 'play' knockout with duck their sucker punch and decided to play "SHOOT OUT" instead. People like this needs to be thrown out of our Society. 
the fact that this post is called what it is is already playing into negative stereotypes on so many different levels that 85% already believe the hype....its not a black people thing its a people thing....read the link earthlings
http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-201_162-576190.html
November 15, 2013 @ 05:49 PM
dmwalking

Look, another case where a racist person lives up to his stereotype.  Areas with poverty have higher crime rates all over the world. It has a lot less to do with race and more to do with socioeconomics.   Sounds like you already don't like black people and are looking for reasons to reaffirm you pre existing hate. 

November 15, 2013 @ 06:15 PM
Taal

Look, another case where a racist person lives up to his stereotype.  Areas with poverty have higher crime rates all over the world. It has a lot less to do with race and more to do with socioeconomics.   Sounds like you already don't like black people and are looking for reasons to reaffirm you pre existing hate. 
Okay. smile
November 15, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
It's Only Hype

I heard a story not too long ago where some kids shot a dude [visiting from Australia] cuz they were bored. fuckin psychos
November 15, 2013 @ 10:19 PM
jacobsever

While I agree with that...the hip hop culture plays largely into violence. (and the majority of the hip hop community is black). Just listen to the lyrics in rap songs. You don't hear rednecks in country music talking about shooting people or gangs or violence. They sing about stupid shit like BBQ stains and trucks. 

November 15, 2013 @ 10:25 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

While I agree with that...the hip hop culture plays largely into violence. (and the majority of the hip hop community is black). Just listen to the lyrics in rap songs. You don't hear rednecks in country music talking about shooting people or gangs or violence. They sing about stupid shit like BBQ stains and trucks. 
johhny rebel huh ? cac
November 15, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
Pantic

You can also hear screamo music about slicing your own wrists after murdering your parents, or heavy metal about sacrificing young children. The majority of those communities are white.
= We white people sacrifice children to satan and slice our own wrists... SMH Jacob.

Never really realized how racially focused America was before signing up to HB. It's insane how integrated that whole way of thinking is, like i would never see a video of someone doing stupid shit and think "black people" but here it's like the first thing you guys will comment on.
November 15, 2013 @ 10:30 PM
francois-hollande

suspended

Never really realized how racially focused America was before signing up to HB.
cosign
November 15, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
francois-hollande

suspended

You can also hear screamo music about slicing your own wrists after murdering your parents, or heavy metal about sacrificing young children. The majority of those communities are white.
= We white people sacrifice children to satan and slice our own wrists... SMH Jacob.

Never really realized how racially focused America was before signing up to HB. It's insane how integrated that whole way of thinking is, like i would never see a video of someone doing stupid shit and think "black people" but here it's like the first thing you guys will comment on.
but Jacod made a point; hip hop plays a large part.

Lets back in the future, before the 80s. Black people were not the same. not at all.
November 15, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
offensive-commenter

lol look at nyc's crime stats from the past 5 years. blacks committed over 50% of all the crimes each year. racist? fuck out of here. it's fact.
November 15, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

look at the stats of raping little babys white committed 90% of the rape
November 15, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
unoedoe

cosign
Where do you guys live? Hell its transparent on just about every media source.
November 15, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
Taal

lol look at nyc's crime stats from the past 5 years. blacks committed over 50% of all the crimes each year. racist? fuck out of here. it's fact.
This. 
November 15, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

Yall dont realize this originated from a game in England called "happy slapping", stop tryna turn this into a racial issue. 

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

November 15, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
Moises Arias

you are an idiot 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

November 15, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
francois-hollande

suspended

cosign
Where do you guys live? Hell its transparent on just about every media source.
me france and him denmark.

In France we dont fuck with communautarism at all. We are all french.

Might be the same in Denmark , but i'll let the dude talk for himself
November 16, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
AmericanLegend

france fell off in the last 2 centuries though tbh

america been number 1

taste the glamour

November 16, 2013 @ 02:58 AM
jacobsever

You can also hear screamo music about slicing your own wrists after murdering your parents, or heavy metal about sacrificing young children. 
Yeah, not at all dude. Emo/screamo is mostly about failed relationships, friendships, community. Heavy metal is all song & dance, and there isn't an actual following of the lifestyle; it's just music.

November 16, 2013 @ 03:04 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

you are an idiot 
The majority of the hip-hop community isnt black

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

November 16, 2013 @ 03:05 AM
jacobsever

"The game knock out is like when people boilin like uhhh they try to see where they hands cos at and whoever come walking down the block or somethin they just knock 'em out."

Still have no idea what the first part of what he's saying means. Also, another example of a black person not using the s at the end of a word. Comes walking down the street, should be COMES walking down the street. But he neglected to use the "s" at the end. 

November 16, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
Glo'bito

"The game knock out is like when people boilin like uhhh they try to see where they hands cos at and whoever come walking down the block or somethin they just knock 'em out."

Still have no idea what the first part of what he's saying means. Also, another example of a black person not using the s at the end of a word. Comes walking down the street, should be COMES walking down the street. But he neglected to use the "s" at the end. 
got damn jacob you are racist

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

November 16, 2013 @ 08:08 AM
Moises Arias

You can also hear screamo music about slicing your own wrists after murdering your parents, or heavy metal about sacrificing young children. 
Yeah, not at all dude. Emo/screamo is mostly about failed relationships, friendships, community. Heavy metal is all song & dance, and there isn't an actual following of the lifestyle; it's just music.
typical. another facist white person who makes blind statements about race but refuse to accept any negatives about his. White people make up the majority of hip hop fans. And there are tons of emo/screamo music about slicing wrist, mudering parents, and raping lil kids. If rap is the reason why black people do crimes. Then rock music must also be the reason whites do crime too.   

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

November 16, 2013 @ 09:02 AM
reversal

Unless you are a white person that knows nothing about the inner city, you should know that this is some dumb shit that kids make up. Just like how white kids think of ways to borderline choke themselves out to catch a high, these kids think of ways to fuck with people on the street. The difference is black kids aren't dumb enough to follow a fad that will kill them. Lol hip hop..
November 16, 2013 @ 09:50 AM
jacobsever

got damn jacob you are racist
I'm just wondering what the fuck this kid is saying because it doesn't make sense to me. 

November 16, 2013 @ 09:55 AM
jacobsever

typical. another facist white person who makes blind statements about race but refuse to accept any negatives about his. White people make up the majority of hip hop fans. And there are tons of emo/screamo music about slicing wrist, mudering parents, and raping lil kids. If rap is the reason why black people do crimes. Then rock music must also be the reason whites do crime too.   
Facist? The fuck are you talking about? And there are plenty of negatives about white people. Let's try Christianity. So many white people do fucked up things in the name of "God". Ie slavery, women's oppression, wars on other nations, etc. I refuse to believe that white people make up the majority if hip hop fans though. And I'm using the term emo/screamo in it's correct context. 99% of what people consider emo or screamo isn't. I don't care who does this bullshit "knockout" game. I'm just saying, there were only two people in that entire youtube video that weren't black. Everyone doing the knocking out, and almost everyone being interviewed were black. Now that's either because the majority of people doing this stupid shit are black, or the media wants you to think that. Either way, it's fucking dumb regardless why or who does it.

Please login first to reply.