November 15, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
TheAlphaMale

I have 3 friends dating white girls and isn't "rich" a teller, a security guard in a college school and a jr. Custodian. Most of y'all here talking bout races def ignorant. The world is young, give it another 50 years and once were all grandparents. Our kids kid will be mostly mixed with something, matter of fact 90% of the population will just be as 1 super race. I feel bad to most of you sheeps who's so stuck in this mentality. The media (ie. this website) low key mind controlled y'all weak minds with all these labels dividing us into little groups. 
It's not ignorance, it's seeing the world the way it truly is whether you like it or not. People are still incredibly racially prejudiced, people still stick to their own kind and certain ethnic groups are ostracized in certain parts of the world. Marriage is almost never about true love. That's just what the hollywood movies tell you to make you feel better about yourself. It's about money, resources and status. Unfortunately, white people are seen as high status virtually everywhere especially in Asia. It's not ignorance, that's just the world we live in.

You're asian so it's hard for you to see things objectively but this is really how the world works. 36% of asian women are marrying outside of their race, the highest of all races/genders. Could be worst though, you could be a black woman or indian. They have it WAY worst. 
November 15, 2013 @ 02:47 AM
blackice445

Asians guys don't get too down on yourselves, you're still more popular than Indian men. Those niggas will never taste white pussy except maybe Aziz Ansari. 
November 15, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
thane20

haha why aren't their asian black couples or hispanic asians 

Bang

November 15, 2013 @ 03:47 AM
goldANDsacks

I second that. I lived in the bay.. San Francisco/San Jose/Palo Alto and you most definitely don't see Asian nukkahs rolling w/ a diversity of women. You see most Asian nukkahs simpin' on that 'undesirable' mainland bootie that the white dudes didn't pick out. At most you see them w/ a bomb ass Asian female (usually lacking ass/titties) but when you see that its because Asian dude is hella rich. Otherwise, you see :
> Asian females w/ white dudes 
> White females w/ white dudes

I've had an Asian female at a party ask me for advice on how to break up w/ her asian b/f .. I was like what's wrong? She was like.. that nigga's too soft.. 'brings me roses and shit all the time.. like .. I didn't do anything special to deserve them... wtf'... I dicked her down later on that night. That being said, a bunch of Asian females still have family issues when it comes to non white men. First or tied, their parents want them to date/marry either a white or asian guy. Other races are out of the question. It's getting w/ time, but that's basically how it is. So, they'll fuck w/ a black guy ez on the low (most of you asian nukkahs would never know it) ... but, socially they still have stigmas against certain races ..... And their family.. forget about it most times... I had one chinese chick i was dating have her parents tell her they'd disown her if she continued the relationship. But nah, Asian niggas don't be getting diversified buns in the bay... Fuck outta here. LMFAO
I feel like Koreans especially stay within their circle. I know some very cool Korean males and females but when i look at the group they usually chill with, it's mostly, if not all Korean
that's funny because I feel like black people especially stay within their circle. I know some very cool black males and females but when i look at the group they usually chill with, it's mostly, if not all black
November 15, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
YoungRizal

I have 3 friends dating white girls and isn't "rich" a teller, a security guard in a college school and a jr. Custodian. Most of y'all here talking bout races def ignorant. The world is young, give it another 50 years and once were all grandparents. Our kids kid will be mostly mixed with something, matter of fact 90% of the population will just be as 1 super race. I feel bad to most of you sheeps who's so stuck in this mentality. The media (ie. this website) low key mind controlled y'all weak minds with all these labels dividing us into little groups. 
It's not ignorance, it's seeing the world the way it truly is whether you like it or not. People are still incredibly racially prejudiced, people still stick to their own kind and certain ethnic groups are ostracized in certain parts of the world. Marriage is almost never about true love. That's just what the hollywood movies tell you to make you feel better about yourself. It's about money, resources and status. Unfortunately, white people are seen as high status virtually everywhere especially in Asia. It's not ignorance, that's just the world we live in.

You're asian so it's hard for you to see things objectively but this is really how the world works. 36% of asian women are marrying outside of their race, the highest of all races/genders. Could be worst though, you could be a black woman or indian. They have it WAY worst. 
I'm on iPad so it's hard for me to delete your points and I am only responding to the 1st 3-4 sentence if your post

Perceiving the world the way it truly is? Perceiving from who? Heavy media world?  Let's face it media controls the world or some calls it "entertainment" such as TV, movies, music videos, music and etc.  it's all designed to keep us to where we are. Personally I think If there's no such thing as races, or ethnic groups we would be more advance mentally and spiritually. Maybe even smarter than the average smart guy. Why you may ask? Cuz we aren't distracted on which color gets to hang out with who. All this shit is laid out as distraction. Honestly I dunno where you come from or places you've been, but where I'm from its so multicultural that 50years from now everyone will just be one race and will be called one thing. I also feel like your post pass 3rd sentence is highly influenced with what has been displaying to you all your life. Gotta try to look pass all that. 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

November 15, 2013 @ 04:00 AM
TheAlphaMale

People usually stick with their own race, it's not exclusive to asian or black people

I used to get weird looks from people hanging out with black people, indians and middle eastern people

I should stop with the generalizations though, I think I took things too far
November 15, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
goldANDsacks

funny thing is if you see a bunch of black/asian people only hanging out with other black/asian people, and you go up to them and are like "man you guys are racist. why don't you have friends outside your race!" they'd be like "fuck you."

but if you did that same thing to a group of white people who only hang out with white people, they get offended and try to prove that they're not racist by listing all their "friends" who are not white. 
November 15, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
thatniggatho

So what? I'm black and I've mostly dated Asian women and will probably wife one. Doesn't mean that the general population isn't biased as hell when it comes to race. And yes, America is young... Civil rights happened in the mid/late 70's. My dad grew up during that and America is far from over its racial bias. So yes, the world is young. It takes 3 generations from such events before they are forgotten and transitioned from... 1970s+ 90 years = 2060 ... 47 more years. So, for now... It being 2013. Race is definitely a factor in judging people and is present in weak minded individuals. This isn't 2060 and there is no reason pretending like it is. I'll do my part in creating a nice mixed race baby. But fuck outta here w.r.t to saying people are mind controlled by the media who simply state that current social interactions are very race dominated.. That's a fact.... and the reason why it is that way is due to ignorance.
November 15, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
thatniggatho

funny thing is if you see a bunch of black/asian people only hanging out with other black/asian people, and you go up to them and are like "man you guys are racist. why don't you have friends outside your race!" they'd be like "fuck you."

but if you did that same thing to a group of white people who only hang out with white people, they get offended and try to prove that they're not racist by listing all their "friends" who are not white. 
My friends are : Indian, chinese, japanese, brazilian, cuban, white, African american, jamaican, peruvian, arabic, french... I don't discriminate based on race and that is clear w.r.t to the people I hang out with. You'll catch me at a NIN concert just like you might see me at a Kendrick Lamar concert. Diversity in the world is beautiful to me. IMO, i'd miss the beauty of life if I didn't embrace everything and everyone equally.. 

People who stick to their own race based circles are missing out and I matters not a bit to me that they want to live their lives like that.
November 15, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
thatniggatho

Asians guys don't get too down on yourselves, you're still more popular than Indian men. Those niggas will never taste white pussy except maybe Aziz Ansari. 
Ummm... I see Indian dudes in cali easily pulling white chicks.. Most of my indian friends have all dated if not wified em'. Especially the cats from Dubai/etc ... They stay getting after the light skinned chicks. They aren't soft culturally, the ones here generally have money, they have great social circles, and a bunch love white women. 
November 15, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
francois-hollande

suspended

My friends are : Indian, chinese, japanese, brazilian, cuban, white, African american, jamaican, peruvian, arabic, french... I don't discriminate based on race and that is clear w.r.t to the people I hang out with. You'll catch me at a NIN concert just like you might see me at a Kendrick Lamar concert. Diversity in the world is beautiful to me. IMO, i'd miss the beauty of life if I didn't embrace everything and everyone equally.. 

People who stick to their own race based circles are missing out and I matters not a bit to me that they want to live their lives like that.
I dont get it.

How do you distinguish race.

White is supposed to be european. Everywhere there is white persons , it means that Europe past by there lol.

You say white then french.

Make the difference between a country and a race, as you americans perceive it.
Nonetheless, even if they are indian arabs etc... at the end, arent they americans ?
November 15, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
thatniggatho

I dont get it.

White is supposed to be european. Everywhere there is white persons , it means that Europe past by there lol.

Nonetheless, even if they are indian arabs etc... at the end, arent they americans ?
Don't be Coy fuckboi.... 

I said French because he is from France... Not a white AMERICAN.
And since I went to a school w/ a lot of International students who are still now my friends.. Many of which aren't citizens yet... Yes, in my case, it makes sense to define them by the respective countries they are from.

Any other comments you smart ass?
November 15, 2013 @ 04:23 AM
YoungRizal

So what? I'm black and I've mostly dated Asian women and will probably wife one. Doesn't mean that the general population isn't biased as hell when it comes to race. And yes, America is young... Civil rights happened in the mid/late 70's. My dad grew up during that and America is far from over its racial bias. So yes, the world is young. It takes 3 generations from such events before they are forgotten and transitioned from... 1970s+ 90 years = 2060 ... 47 more years. So, for now... It being 2013. Race is definitely a factor in judging people and is present in weak minded individuals. This isn't 2060 and there is no reason pretending like it is. I'll do my part in creating a nice mixed race baby. But fuck outta here w.r.t to saying people are mind controlled by the media who simply state that current social interactions are very race dominated.. That's a fact.... and the reason why it is that way is due to ignorance.
You missed the point I was trying to prove. Most of these sheeps who posted prior to me says "you gotta be rich to date a white girl" my point (first sentence) proves that you don't have to be rich to be with one. I agreed with all your points  except mind control shit with media. Let's try not to deny it. I came from somewhere where media runs the whole country and it's money. But if you initially disagree then there's no point in going any further

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

November 15, 2013 @ 04:23 AM
goldANDsacks

great point. diversity is the spice of life and it's cool how you can fit in with people who like Nine Inch Nails and also people who like Kendrick Lamar. i just hope you're being genuine in your friendships. because i know some white people who only hang out with other white people, but then have ea co-worker who's black, and is like "yeah, that's my black friend. i got one of those. i talk to him about rap and basketball." its like friendship is like pokemon. i guess thats kind of awesome though. 
November 15, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
Vancouver

racism and extreme prejudice (because mild will always exist) still around. anyone who say's otherwise is either in denial or no hate probably a white boi trying to get people to stop "playing the race card". 

my guess is it will probably take 50 years to start seeing a substantial amount of diversity in hollywood, models,  politics etc and it will be fueled by affirmative action. in 100 years the affirmative action will have started to change societal perceptions, standards and norms and we'll see more diversity stemming from that rather than affirmative action. 

like said, black dus and women were just able to vote not too long ago. this new "progressive" country shit is still relatively new. gay marriage aint even legal everywhere yet. 

media isnt hyping up shit. if anything they are mitigating how racist north america really still is. 

but ya lets just be glad we aint black women... they got shit bad real talk
November 15, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
goldANDsacks

ppl outside of the US, how often do you see non-white people only hanging out with their own race in your home countries?
November 15, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
francois-hollande

suspended

I dont get it.

Don't be Coy fuckboi.... 

And since I went to a school w/ a lot of International students who are still now my friends.. Many of which aren't citizens yet... Yes, in my case, it makes sense to define them by the respective countries they are from.

LMAO dis nigga is calling a smart ass when he doesnt stop posting 3000000 char posts ahah.

Fuck u and ur country with your stereotypes and ur races. so how do u call a nigga who's not a citizen yet ? under-nigga ?
ahah ur screwed up fuck u
November 15, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
goldANDsacks

racism and extreme prejudice (because mild will always exist) still around. anyone who say's otherwise is either in denial or no hate probably a white boi trying to get people to stop "playing the race card". 

my guess is it will probably take 50 years to start seeing a substantial amount of diversity in hollywood, models,  politics etc and it will be fueled by affirmative action. in 100 years the affirmative action will have started to change societal perceptions, standards and norms and we'll see more diversity stemming from that rather than affirmative action. 

like said, black dus and women were just able to vote not too long ago. this new "progressive" country shit is still relatively new. gay marriage aint even legal everywhere yet. 

media isnt hyping up shit. if anything they are mitigating how racist north america really still is. 
is affirmative action... like... the new version of white man's burden? and thus a subliminal form of imperialism? like, they're saying hey you minorities need to step up and be like us white people. we'll allow you into our institutions so people will see you can be trained to become like us. 
November 15, 2013 @ 05:15 AM
thatniggatho

You missed the point I was trying to prove. Most of these sheeps who posted prior to me says "you gotta be rich to date a white girl" my point (first sentence) proves that you don't have to be rich to be with one. I agreed with all your points  except mind control shit with media. Let's try not to deny it. I came from somewhere where media runs the whole country and it's money. But if you initially disagree then there's no point in going any further
So, you've found an exception to a 'potentially' general rule in your personal life and you somehow think you have a point? There was no point made beyond the general rule (majority statistics) and the article highlighted a portion of it. You came from somewhere where the media runs the whole country? LOL, welcome to America... It's no different here... and we agree on that. We agree that the general population still factors race a good deal into their judgements of others and the media feeds and fuels that.

By exception, I have dated predominantly Asian women and will likely marry one. I am black. However, generally speaking, no that is not common. No one said it was absolutely necessary to have money. It is however a 'factor'. A factor which is shown in the article.
November 15, 2013 @ 05:21 AM
thatniggatho

great point. diversity is the spice of life and it's cool how you can fit in with people who like Nine Inch Nails and also people who like Kendrick Lamar. i just hope you're being genuine in your friendships. because i know some white people who only hang out with other white people, but then have ea co-worker who's black, and is like "yeah, that's my black friend. i got one of those. i talk to him about rap and basketball." its like friendship is like pokemon. i guess thats kind of awesome though. 
Yeah i'm 100% genuine in my relationships. Over the last year though, I have questioned if some of my friends are. I'm black and sadly the racial jokes come up at times... i.e - Anytime a convo gets ratchet, It's like I get looks.. Chicks still are sometimes perplexed when I turn out not to be 'hood'.... When I open my mouth sometimes, it's like suddenly the convo changes moods. But .. that's life you know... some of my experiences are a reminder on how far we still have to go w.r.t to racial prejudice. That being said, I am hopeful for the future and currently enjoy the hell out of the present.
November 15, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
thatniggatho

I dont get it.

Don't be Coy fuckboi.... 

LMAO dis nigga is calling a smart ass when he doesnt stop posting 3000000 char posts ahah.

Fuck u and ur country with your stereotypes and ur races. so how do u call a nigga who's not a citizen yet ? under-nigga ?
Take your L fuckboi' and move on. That feeble mind of yours is degenerating into mush the more you try to use it.
November 15, 2013 @ 07:45 AM
spriteremix

dead

true 

i forgot about paki niggas
November 15, 2013 @ 08:42 AM
AmericanLegend

u hella bias though

taste the glamour

November 15, 2013 @ 01:00 PM
Unuffin

Ummm... I see Indian dudes in cali easily pulling white chicks.. Most of my indian friends have all dated if not wified em'. Especially the cats from Dubai/etc ... They stay getting after the light skinned chicks. They aren't soft culturally, the ones here generally have money, they have great social circles, and a bunch love white women. 
aint nobody like to be around someone smelling like curry

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

November 15, 2013 @ 06:24 PM
PRUZZIS

lol at that joke but whats your definition of a big city? you must've lived in topeka, ks or mobile, al or another "big city" like that to have never seen that much
honestly you ever been to cali lol? i lived in the bay and LA you see asian dudes with women of every race everyday
It depends on the city, I know in Cali, NY, Toronto and Vancouver it might be common but it's not so common everywhere else 
Dude is lying. Lived in Cali (LA and all over the bay) and NY; never seen it.
I second that. I lived in the bay.. San Francisco/San Jose/Palo Alto and you most definitely don't see Asian nukkahs rolling w/ a diversity of women. You see most Asian nukkahs simpin' on that 'undesirable' mainland bootie that the white dudes didn't pick out. At most you see them w/ a bomb ass Asian female (usually lacking ass/titties) but when you see that its because Asian dude is hella rich. Otherwise, you see :
> Asian females w/ white dudes 
> White females w/ white dudes

I've had an Asian female at a party ask me for advice on how to break up w/ her asian b/f .. I was like what's wrong? She was like.. that nigga's too soft.. 'brings me roses and shit all the time.. like .. I didn't do anything special to deserve them... wtf'... I dicked her down later on that night. That being said, a bunch of Asian females still have family issues when it comes to non white men. First or tied, their parents want them to date/marry either a white or asian guy... If you're not one of these races, it doesn't matter how educated or monied you are.. They still judge you by your skin color negatively and that out shadows anything.. It's getting better w/ time, but that's basically how it is. So, they'll fuck w/ a black guy ez on the low (most of you asian nukkahs would never know it) ... but, socially they still have stigmas against certain races ..... And their family.. forget about it most times... I had one chinese chick i was dating have her parents tell her they'd disown her if she continued the relationship. That being said, there are definitely soom whose parents are less ignorant .. I'm dating one right now ! But nah, Asian niggas don't be getting diversified buns in the bay... Fuck outta here. LMFAO
dead @ this dumbass post. you're preaching this shit like it's gospel but i wouldn't be surprised if you got all this info from your asian gf. and if so, that bish is dumb, corny, and basic as fuck b. lol @ "So, they'll fuck w/ a black guy ez on the low (most of you asian nukkahs would never know it)" like there's some kind of conspiracy going on haha fuck all the way the fuck outta here

no feelings caught but I find it impossibly hard to believe living in cali (esp LA-bay area) and NY u never seen an asian du with a white girl

thats like going to a rap concert and saying you never seen a rachet hoe
In the bay (cali), you see it but it's not common at all. It's like finding Waldo. You mainly see Asian dudes w/ (surprise)... Asian women.. and most probably the ones that a white nukkah didn't want. Asian men are still seen as the brains in the back room making the white man money.... and Asian females know this... It's changing but that's how it is for now... And 'some' Asian women can are all about climbing that status ladder ... As such, Asian dudes are still catching L's.

Also of note, you actually see lots of diversity of interracial relationships in Toronto. Asian guys w/ white chicks.. black... spanish.. french... White guys w/ a diversity of chicks.. black guys .. etc .. I attribute it to Toronto being a young city of Immigrants where those prejudices don't have time to manifest. I'd imagine you see a lot more diversity of relationships in NY too for that reason.. But yeah, I most definitely saw no particular dominant trend in Toronto and I thought it was great. 
you do know that most asians believe white, black, wtvr dudes generally have shitty taste in asian chicks right? it's not always the case obviously, but i see a lot of white dudes with the most busted asian chicks. case in point: mark zuckerberg's bitch.

you're misinformed bruh, straight up. so many holes in nearly every sentence you wrote but i'm just simply not interested in typing a detailed response right now. peace.
November 15, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
straight2hell

you do know that most asians believe white, black, wtvr dudes generally have shitty taste in asian chicks right? it's not always the case obviously, but i see a lot of white dudes with the most busted asian chicks. case in point: mark zuckerberg's bitch.
imo/ experience its so true....like dudes so thirsty to taste that new that they settle on whatever becomes available, goes for minorities as well tho, ive had asian/brown/latino homies with bad white girls and etc but also some of the most busted it seems cause they were just so elated to be dating outside their respective race

@thatniggatho: honestly idk u personally but it seems to me that you hang with some pretty close minded folks out there in the bay, or u run with all straight white people that u honestly have never seen asian dudes with bad non asian girls,, you know what im talking about the crews of all white people from the nice ass suburbs who overcompensate for their entitled upbringing by constantly saying hella or bumping mad mac dre, e-40, etc lol

and that story of an asian chick asking u for advice on how to break up with her asian boyfriend (not denying it happened cause i know the type) is just your personal experience, it doesnt speak for every asian chick out there. honestly that girl sounds like she one of the self hating asians with identity issues that white washed as fuck desperate for the approval of every non asian in her day to day life

!!! $$$ ~~~~SELLING RARE SUPREME GRAILS COLLECTION~~~$$$$ !!!!!! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215071

November 15, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
francois-hollande

suspended

I dont get it.

Don't be Coy fuckboi.... 

Take your L fuckboi' and move on. That feeble mind of yours is degenerating into mush the more you try to use it.
ayo the pseudo intellectual shut up , go read ur books for u thesis bitch
November 15, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
offensive-commenter

why is it that whenever there is something discussing how a certain race is doing well, the niggers come out to complain and downplay it?
November 15, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
PRUZZIS

imo/ experience its so true....like dudes so thirsty to taste that new that they settle on whatever becomes available, goes for minorities as well tho, ive had asian/brown/latino homies with bad white girls and etc but also some of the most busted it seems cause they were just so elated to be dating outside their respective race

@thatniggatho: honestly idk u personally but it seems to me that you hang with some pretty close minded folks out there in the bay, or u run with all straight white people that u honestly have never seen asian dudes with bad non asian girls,, you know what im talking about the crews of all white people from the nice ass suburbs who overcompensate for their entitled upbringing by constantly saying hella or bumping mad mac dre, e-40, etc lol

and that story of an asian chick asking u for advice on how to break up with her asian boyfriend (not denying it happened cause i know the type) is just your personal experience, it doesnt speak for every asian chick out there. honestly that girl sounds like she one of the self hating asians with identity issues that white washed as fuck desperate for the approval of every non asian in her day to day life
word.

i don't deny his story at all either, but i do think that chick is scummy and wrong as hell. i feel bad for dude on the other side, but he's probably enabling this kind of shit by staying with a girl like that. also, on second thought, his story has fuck all to do with race; i don't even know why he told it in the first place other than to brag about fucking a low quality, ratchet chick. you could easily switch up the race in that story and it would be equally "telling" of a race (i.e. it wouldn't mean shit). thatniggatho's weak, feeble brain couldn't help but extrapolate a dumbass theory from a sample size of 1.
November 16, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
thatniggatho

LMFAO @ all these salty ass asian Niggas coming out of the wood work to 'set the record straight'.

Yo, keep it coming you but hurt simps... 
And isn't it always hilarious that when one of their women steps out of their asian circle that they're considered
>'scummy' (fuck kinda beta ass shit is that? ) 
>'not good looking enough for an asian guy'
... LMFAO .. How self serving... Isn't this the same shit white men said when their women started searching outside their race for dick? Ol' Loss taking ass niggas... 

However, unlike other races.... Every other race but yall' be pulling your hoes and yall' niggas stay salty for it..
There is no need to say anymore.... That's just a fact. That intellectual enough? Dam, I can't stop laughing.

Please login first to reply.