November 14, 2013 @ 05:56 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

This Is The Highest Earning Type Of Interracial Couple. lol my type of statistics

http://www.businessinsider.com/this-is-the-highest-earning-type-of-interracial-couple-2012-2
November 14, 2013 @ 05:59 AM
DREWKKAKE

shoutouts to my fellow yellow man stacking white women and paper cool

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

November 14, 2013 @ 06:03 AM
TheAlphaMale

I've honestly only seen an asian guy with a non asian woman a handful of times and I've lived in several big cities 

Maybe they just stay indoors and watch anime most of the time
November 14, 2013 @ 06:03 AM
Beach2theBay

I think the reason the asian man/white woman couple earns the most is because asian men have to make a lot of money to get white bitches.

Yes. I went there.
November 14, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
It's Only Hype

I've seen more asian females with non-asian than vice versa
November 14, 2013 @ 06:10 AM
TheAlphaMale

I think the reason the asian man/white woman couple earns the most is because asian men have to make a lot of money to get white bitches.

Yes. I went there.
November 14, 2013 @ 06:24 AM
TheAlphaMale

if i was a asian male id go back to asia, western culture hates em
Asian stereotypes:

Good:

- Great family background
- Smart
- Excel in school
- Make good money

Bad:

- Small cock
- Short
- None attractive facial features
- Bad drivers

Despite all the good qualities, asian males are still one of the least successful groups

Just goes to show what's really important for women

And I'm not white nor do I worship white people but it's pretty evident that most women want white men because of the status it gives their children and widely accepted facial features which are considered beautiful universally. 

Such is life boys 
November 14, 2013 @ 06:38 AM
Moises Arias

if i was a asian male id go back to asia, western culture hates em
Asian stereotypes:

Good:

- Great family background
- Smart
- Excel in school
- Make good money

Bad:

- Small cock
- Short
- None attractive facial features
- Bad drivers

Despite all the good qualities, asian males are still one of the least successful groups

Just goes to show what's really important for women

And I'm not white nor do I worship white people but it's pretty evident that most women want white men because of the status it gives their children and widely accepted facial features which are considered beautiful universally. 

Such is life boys 
white women love black men doe. 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

November 14, 2013 @ 02:49 PM
unoedoe

Just another reason to cop me an asian chick cool
November 14, 2013 @ 02:52 PM
Pantic

dead @ hispanic-hispanic couples earning jackshit
November 14, 2013 @ 02:54 PM
Gilly Suits

No mention of Black and Asian got me like 

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

November 14, 2013 @ 03:36 PM
Hellah Fresh

Got my white bitche doing my taxes right. #GETMONEY
November 14, 2013 @ 04:29 PM
kbos

Money Power Respect, Asians got the first step down
November 14, 2013 @ 04:44 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

owww look white people news, subliminal racist news
November 14, 2013 @ 06:38 PM
adoboFosho

This Is The Highest Earning Type Of Interracial Couple. lol my type of statistics

http://www.businessinsider.com/this-is-the-highest-earning-type-of-interracial-couple-2012-2
this chart says by asians they include pacific islanders

if they removed samoans tongans etc it be alot higher

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

November 14, 2013 @ 09:22 PM
straight2hell

I've honestly only seen an asian guy with a non asian woman a handful of times and I've lived in several big cities 

lol at that joke but whats your definition of a big city? you must've lived in topeka, ks or mobile, al or another "big city" like that to have never seen that much
honestly you ever been to cali lol? i lived in the bay and LA you see asian dudes with women of every race everyday

!!! $$$ ~~~~SELLING RARE SUPREME GRAILS COLLECTION~~~$$$$ !!!!!! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215071

November 14, 2013 @ 09:42 PM
TheAlphaMale

lol at that joke but whats your definition of a big city? you must've lived in topeka, ks or mobile, al or another "big city" like that to have never seen that much
honestly you ever been to cali lol? i lived in the bay and LA you see asian dudes with women of every race everyday
It depends on the city, I know in Cali, NY, Toronto and Vancouver it might be common but it's not so common everywhere else 
November 14, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
billyblacksocks

It depends on the city, I know in Cali, NY, Toronto and Vancouver it might be common but it's not so common everywhere else 
Dude is lying. Lived in Cali (LA and all over the bay) and NY; never seen it.
November 14, 2013 @ 10:46 PM
Vancouver

so u one of those guys staying inside watching anime I assum?
November 14, 2013 @ 11:10 PM
billyblacksocks

so u one of those guys staying inside watching anime I assum?
You catching feelings homey? At least feel happy you got stuck in a race where the women are bad as hell. 
November 14, 2013 @ 11:35 PM
Vancouver

no feelings caught but I find it impossibly hard to believe living in cali (esp LA-bay area) and NY u never seen an asian du with a white girl

thats like going to a rap concert and saying you never seen a rachet hoe
November 15, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
offensive-commenter

lol blacks and hispanics at the bottom. no surprise.
November 15, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
thatniggatho

I second that. I lived in the bay.. San Francisco/San Jose/Palo Alto and you most definitely don't see Asian nukkahs rolling w/ a diversity of women. You see most Asian nukkahs simpin' on that 'undesirable' mainland bootie that the white dudes didn't pick out. At most you see them w/ a bomb ass Asian female (usually lacking ass/titties) but when you see that its because Asian dude is hella rich. Otherwise, you see :
> Asian females w/ white dudes 
> White females w/ white dudes

I've had an Asian female at a party ask me for advice on how to break up w/ her asian b/f .. I was like what's wrong? She was like.. that nigga's too soft.. 'brings me roses and shit all the time.. like .. I didn't do anything special to deserve them... wtf'... I dicked her down later on that night. That being said, a bunch of Asian females still have family issues when it comes to non white men. First or tied, their parents want them to date/marry either a white or asian guy... If you're not one of these races, it doesn't matter how educated or monied you are.. They still judge you by your skin color negatively and that out shadows anything.. It's getting better w/ time, but that's basically how it is. So, they'll fuck w/ a black guy ez on the low (most of you asian nukkahs would never know it) ... but, socially they still have stigmas against certain races ..... And their family.. forget about it most times... I had one chinese chick i was dating have her parents tell her they'd disown her if she continued the relationship. That being said, there are definitely soom whose parents are less ignorant .. I'm dating one right now ! But nah, Asian niggas don't be getting diversified buns in the bay... Fuck outta here. LMFAO
November 15, 2013 @ 01:00 AM
thatniggatho

no feelings caught but I find it impossibly hard to believe living in cali (esp LA-bay area) and NY u never seen an asian du with a white girl

thats like going to a rap concert and saying you never seen a rachet hoe
In the bay (cali), you see it but it's not common at all. It's like finding Waldo. You mainly see Asian dudes w/ (surprise)... Asian women.. and most probably the ones that a white nukkah didn't want. Asian men are still seen as the brains in the back room making the white man money.... and Asian females know this... It's changing but that's how it is for now... And 'some' Asian women can are all about climbing that status ladder ... As such, Asian dudes are still catching L's.

Also of note, you actually see lots of diversity of interracial relationships in Toronto. Asian guys w/ white chicks.. black... spanish.. french... White guys w/ a diversity of chicks.. black guys .. etc .. I attribute it to Toronto being a young city of Immigrants where those prejudices don't have time to manifest. I'd imagine you see a lot more diversity of relationships in NY too for that reason.. But yeah, I most definitely saw no particular dominant trend in Toronto and I thought it was great. 
November 15, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
It's Only Hype

I second that. I lived in the bay.. San Francisco/San Jose/Palo Alto and you most definitely don't see Asian nukkahs rolling w/ a diversity of women. You see most Asian nukkahs simpin' on that 'undesirable' mainland bootie that the white dudes didn't pick out. At most you see them w/ a bomb ass Asian female (usually lacking ass/titties) but when you see that its because Asian dude is hella rich. Otherwise, you see :
> Asian females w/ white dudes 
> White females w/ white dudes

I've had an Asian female at a party ask me for advice on how to break up w/ her asian b/f .. I was like what's wrong? She was like.. that nigga's too soft.. 'brings me roses and shit all the time.. like .. I didn't do anything special to deserve them... wtf'... I dicked her down later on that night. That being said, a bunch of Asian females still have family issues when it comes to non white men. First or tied, their parents want them to date/marry either a white or asian guy. Other races are out of the question. It's getting w/ time, but that's basically how it is. So, they'll fuck w/ a black guy ez on the low (most of you asian nukkahs would never know it) ... but, socially they still have stigmas against certain races ..... And their family.. forget about it most times... I had one chinese chick i was dating have her parents tell her they'd disown her if she continued the relationship. But nah, Asian niggas don't be getting diversified buns in the bay... Fuck outta here. LMFAO
I feel like Koreans especially stay within their circle. I know some very cool Korean males and females but when i look at the group they usually chill with, it's mostly, if not all Korean
November 15, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
Unuffin

Hard to argue with the statistics. Many asians are today's innovators, the doctors, the lawyers, etc.

I been around enough asians to know being taught discipline, to be frugal & getting an education does go a long way. 

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

November 15, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
Unuffin

Or, perhaps you don't go out much.

November 15, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
Unuffin

lol blacks and hispanics at the bottom. no surprise.
I like this dude smile

November 15, 2013 @ 02:00 AM
YoungRizal

I have 3 friends dating white girls and isn't "rich" a teller, a security guard in a college school and a jr. Custodian. Most of y'all here talking bout races def ignorant. The world is young, give it another 50 years and once were all grandparents. Our kids kid will be mostly mixed with something, matter of fact 90% of the population will just be as 1 super race. I feel bad to most of you sheeps who's so stuck in this mentality. The media (ie. this website) low key mind controlled y'all weak minds with all these labels dividing us into little groups. 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

November 15, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
spriteremix

Im in Cali n from what I normally see asian dudes take the most L's

Please login first to reply.