Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 12, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

November 13, 2013 @ 12:17 AM
chief

ask the school. trust me they'll be more than happy to lead you in the right direction to take your money

•••

November 13, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
paulywalnuts

go onto your schools website, check out the financial aid office website, there should be an FAQ.  you may have to call them or go in, so make sure you have all your information, it may be a really long wait either way, but you should be able to figure it all out online.  they process thousands of loans for students every semester so it should be a simple process.  you probably just have to go onto the site, accept the terms, and your loan will be disbursed to your school.  it will go and pay your tuition and they will cut you a check for the difference.  i may be wrong, it's been a long time since i did anything besides pay the loans back.  

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

November 13, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
oneallah

NEVER EVER EVER EVER
apply for a student loan, its a fucking killer, i have a good friend who got a student loan, graduated, got a job, now the only thing he can spend on is paying the loan off,
i dont care if you have to sell your supreme shit and yeezys, dont take out a student loan,
im paying off my classes myself, it sucks, i cant buy shit, al my $$ goes into my classes, but id rather do it this way and in the end have it pay off rather than get stuck paying off a student loan for most of my career
November 13, 2013 @ 12:45 AM
beck0n

NEVER EVER EVER EVER
apply for a student loan, its a fucking killer
depends on what degree you're using the loan to obtain. for a worthless liberal arts degree, sure, just skip college and get a minimum wage job. but for a STEM degree like computer science or engineering, it's worth the investment.

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/219212

November 13, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
francois-hollande

suspended

Thats what we call students loans bubble and it begins to burst.

ahah USA is fucked up. While you are all lookin for how to reimburse your shit, School here for me is 7 dollars ahahaha per year ahah.

Even worst, for the schools who prepare you to civil service , you are PAID 2000 dollars per month, while being a student.

LMAO the USA ahahah guys, leave this country seriously.
November 13, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
francois-hollande

suspended

forgot to mention that I still have my scholarship, (500 dollars per months ) ;)
November 13, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
Pantic

NEVER EVER EVER EVER
apply for a student loan, its a fucking killer, i have a good friend who got a student loan, graduated, got a job, now the only thing he can spend on is paying the loan off,
i dont care if you have to sell your supreme shit and yeezys, dont take out a student loan,
im paying off my classes myself, it sucks, i cant buy shit, al my $$ goes into my classes, but id rather do it this way and in the end have it pay off rather than get stuck paying off a student loan for most of my career
You're not gonna get through life without any form of debt anyway, unless your parents are gonna support you financially until your ass is 30
November 13, 2013 @ 01:32 AM
francois-hollande

suspended

NEVER EVER EVER EVER
You're not gonna get through life without any form of debt anyway, unless your parents are gonna support you financially until your ass is 30
stop saying shit guys.

How guys from Harvard and etc... do ? do you think they struggle  their whole life ?

And of course, basically yes. Every student, by experience, reimburse their loans until they are 30.

But thats USA. What do you want ? Loans, credit for everrrrrrrr yo uncle sam
private universities LMAO
November 13, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
Pantic

Do you even understand how your schools are funded? You might not pay the same for school, but in return you will have a much bigger percentage of your future paychecks cut off in taxes.
If you and X from America has the exact same job and degree he will be able to cop twice as many raw jeans and drive a better car than you.
November 13, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
Gilly Suits

Off topic:
Debt is needed to succeed in America. Debt is also great as you are usually allowed to pay over time which is a godsend if you can actually afford the items. Also, many credit cards offer programs and rewards that help you gain money such as 3% on groceries, 2% on gas, etc. I know one of my BoA rewards is keep the change where the give me back the change on an item over a dollar. So say if chips in a vending machine is $1.50. I get the 50 cents back. You can scam them by charging adding .01 to all your gas purchases like I do, so you make a dollar back (You should make multiple purchases with it for maximum results). 

On Topic:
However, student loans are ridiculous if we are talking non-government loans. It is best to explore all options such as scholarships and grants before loans especially if parents dead. I am pretty sure you get grants. Also, if you lost both your parents and filed this you should be getting money from their social security. Unless, your current guardians been holding out on you.

Culective.com //

November 13, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
kbos

^
Gilly you always come thru with the real helpful shit I wouldn't catch off the bat. Good looks.
November 13, 2013 @ 03:00 AM
99%Shit

NEVER EVER EVER EVER
depends on what degree you're using the loan to obtain. for a worthless liberal arts degree, sure, just skip college and get a minimum wage job. but for a STEM degree like computer science or engineering, it's worth the investment.
I worked at a call centre with a dude who was a compute engineer, top of his class, previous interview was with the Canadian Space Agency, dude straight up wrote us browsers that circumvented the firewall in a matter of minutes. Nothing is guaranteed.

narsha.narsha.narsha

November 13, 2013 @ 03:00 AM
Think People

hit up your counselor. they basically hold your hand through everything my friend.
November 13, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
veryrareandbased

try to do it months in advance. i remember did it last minute, shit was stress.

but hit up financial aid people, they guide you.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

November 13, 2013 @ 03:50 AM
drbazing

You talking about FAFSA? I think it's around early March.
November 13, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
mackness

Apply for really big student loans you don't need, then spend the left over loan money on Supreme. 

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

November 13, 2013 @ 09:32 PM
Glock Lesnar

NEVER EVER EVER EVER
I worked at a call centre with a dude who was a compute engineer, top of his class, previous interview was with the Canadian Space Agency, dude straight up wrote us browsers that circumvented the firewall in a matter of minutes. Nothing is guaranteed.
obviously nothing is guaranteed, but a degree in computer science or engineering or accounting or etc. is usually a pretty worthwhile investment. tbh the dude probably has no/bad interview skills and made no connections throughout college, both of which are kinda needed to land a job. 
November 13, 2013 @ 09:39 PM
Glock Lesnar

NEVER EVER EVER EVER
hey man, what you're doing is great and i definitely respect you for paying out of pocket for your education, but not everybody is in a position to be able to do the same. student loans are really only stupid if you're majoring in something such as psychology, communications, fine art, etc... the list goes on and on...

i started out majoring in graphic design so i had to take a lot of art classes and met a lot of people who were majoring in shit like sculpting and painting. that's where taking out a big loan to cover your education is a terrible thing to do, as there's essentially no way that those people will ever be able to put their degree to use. no return on investment = a waste.
November 13, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
BarryGoods

Just hit up the administration office at the school you are attending.

Apply for Loans and Grants. But reading that your parents passed, im sure they will give you a free ride.

Pretty easy, just gotta go to the school and see.

P R O V E R S E | WWW.PROVERSE.COM | INSTAGRAM.COM/PROVERSEGOODS | PPP

November 13, 2013 @ 10:35 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

hit up your counselor. they basically hold your hand through everything my friend.
bruh. its fucked up, i go to school in Detroit. We got like 2000 student and one guidance counselor who cant really help with shit...
November 13, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

NEVER EVER EVER EVER
obviously nothing is guaranteed, but a degree in computer science or engineering or accounting or etc. is usually a pretty worthwhile investment. tbh the dude probably has no/bad interview skills and made no connections throughout college, both of which are kinda needed to land a job. 
thats what im tryna do, get a degree in computer science....prolly study software engineering or something. Im doni freelance work now to eat..
November 13, 2013 @ 10:57 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

Off topic:
Debt is needed to succeed in America. Debt is also great as you are usually allowed to pay over time which is a godsend if you can actually afford the items. Also, many credit cards offer programs and rewards that help you gain money such as 3% on groceries, 2% on gas, etc. I know one of my BoA rewards is keep the change where the give me back the change on an item over a dollar. So say if chips in a vending machine is $1.50. I get the 50 cents back. You can scam them by charging adding .01 to all your gas purchases like I do, so you make a dollar back (You should make multiple purchases with it for maximum results). 

On Topic:
However, student loans are ridiculous if we are talking non-government loans. It is best to explore all options such as scholarships and grants before loans especially if parents dead. I am pretty sure you get grants. Also, if you lost both your parents and filed this you should be getting money from their social security. Unless, your current guardians been holding out on you.
Good advice, i'll look into all of that...but social security benefits ended when i finished HS. 
November 13, 2013 @ 11:27 PM
francois-hollande

suspended

Do you even understand how your schools are funded? You might not pay the same for school, but in return you will have a much bigger percentage of your future paychecks cut off in taxes.
If you and X from America has the exact same job and degree he will be able to cop twice as many raw jeans and drive a better car than you.
Public universities are funded by the State. But they have an autonomous status, so they can be funded by private organisations if they desire so. I'd like to add that registration fees depend on you social status and revenues of your parents.
As for the "civil service" schools, who train you to be judge, teacher, prefect or whatever, they are part of the State.
This system is relevant and very efficient.

As for your second part, concerning the salaries, LOL. France have the best economics managements politics and sciences schools of the world with US and Japan : HEC, EM LYON, ESSEC, POLYTECHNIQUE, SCIENCES PO and l'ENA.
So its not that much a problem for a student from those schools to left France and join the US. (it does happen when you've just postgraduated. We often start in foreign countries then come back to France).

And finally, France society and all its benefits, like security (compared to the US, its much much much safer), we have a good healthcare, very equal and efficient publics services and etc...
So, you see, Id rather pay my revenues taxes in France.
Oh and yes, first incomes after MA in France are : 38 000 euros per year. So basically, at 24, 25 , i'll be able to cop 1 000 raw denims if I want. But thats not the point, and its ridiculous.
December 19, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

December 19, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
db_cooper

Just don't go to school
December 19, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

Please login first to reply.