November 12, 2013 @ 04:57 AM
Chrsangl Asianstlyelol

Doesn't matter. What matters is that you approach from a positive state.
November 12, 2013 @ 05:19 AM
حريق

Breh, honestly you fucked up when you brought up the past niggas. All you really gotta do when a bitch is trippin' is ignore her. Stop it right there. They'll either feel stupid or get all emo. Then they'll fall back in place. No point of arguing. You gotta be the more dominant one. If you cave in now, she'll always get her way. 
How do you recon i should go from here. Cause i know i could move on but i dont want to, Ive never cared about sleeping around with loads of girls. Ive always just wanted 1 bitch for the rest of my life

- Tracy Jackson
Just be easy about shit. Blow it off. Pretend like it's nada serious. She'll stop trippin'. And remember a lot of these niggas don't get bitches before you go listening to their advice xD, HB is their girlfriend. 

demdownvotestho

November 12, 2013 @ 08:04 AM
totalespionage

Just post the pics of the thot and be done with her.
November 12, 2013 @ 08:35 AM
TheAlphaMale

You write as if you have autism. It's pretty funny.
November 12, 2013 @ 10:41 AM
AmericanLegend

bitches will always come bak

on to the next

taste the glamour

November 12, 2013 @ 03:03 PM
Mr_Chukes

Bro you come off as a complete dick in those text. First off you never call a woman you like a bitch.  Just side hoes that you just want to fuck. Also you never bring up an ex. All you had to say was I would have liked to but that's too early for me and I have an interview at 2:30. Maybe next time.  
November 12, 2013 @ 03:09 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

this retarded coon make up story's and shit. autistic gang in diss, this nigga is not autistic but he have down syndroom a light version of it
November 12, 2013 @ 03:49 PM
thatniggatho

Relevant : http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/209877
She played you bruh'. Retard is in this season and she wanted to see how it would feel to fuck a 'tard.
Now that she's gotten your raw nuts off in her (dem -flawed- swimmers), she's slowly playing you out. Hate to say this but she used the addition of your sausage link to change up her breakfast. Now that she's full, she's emptying the plate.

Time to find your favorite Drake joint, light one, read about the newest strategy to getting buns, and let this memory of your first experience fade away...

Don't fear tho OP. Virginity be like Pringles : Once you pop you just can't stop. So, you'll be back on that horse in no time. Life gets better OP. #havenofear #team-no-suicide #autism-team-light
November 12, 2013 @ 04:29 PM
suparise71

Man thanks HB for good feedback

But YAYAAYAYAY! i got the girl back! 

I just rang her and apologized, saying that i dont mean to come across as arrogant and that i like her

and she said the reason why she got upset was cause i said its not worth it

so yeah The ass is mine!!!

- Tracy Jackson 

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

November 12, 2013 @ 04:39 PM
suparise71

Im going to the mall with her in abit cause she wants to see me,

I told her That London got deported and she prayed for him. Gucci went on sale according to her and Supa Rise is just a Myth in her eyes

- Tracy Jackson

November 12, 2013 @ 05:00 PM
kbos

Man i dont know what got over me but i basically went all in with my ego over Text

Okay 
Basically i said to the girl "Ill come see you tomorrow" she says "im babysitting tomorrow, you can come to the mall with me and the baby, that would be nice xx" and because it was to early i basically said fuck that its to early. Anyway she was going down at like 10-12 but i have an interview at H&M tomorrow at like 2:30 and that means id have to wait around for 2 hours after she leaves. Then she gets funny and basically because i couldnt go she then says im selfish and that i cant get my own way, and she says she doesnt know if she wants to see me anymore. 

I come back with the "if you want to use someone use your ex's" (She has a past with clingy ex's). Then she gets her back up even more and says dont talk to me again. We then go back and forth at eachother. she deletes me off facebook (Cause thats what i was texting off) and we can still talk through Mailing but shes just not my friend on there. But she doesnt block me! 

She was calling me arrogant and that im selfish because i couldnt get my own way.

It ends sour where she doesnt want to see me anymore but tbh i dont believe it 100% because she would of blocked me and she wouldnt of responded to me

So my question is how do i go from here because she is fine as fuck and an ass/body like that is hard to find. 
Do i ring her and tell her sorry and that i thought she was being a certain way with me. Because i was actually the one who made it into a big drama.

What i feel like doing is just ringing and saying some simp shit like, "look i know i came across as a dick but i thought you were being a bitch to me which i now understand you were getting upset that you couldnt see me"

I know though that these type of arguments actually build a deeper connection and infact most couples go through this stage after they're 3rd meet up. And i know she liked me because she even stated loads of times that she hasnt ever came across a guy like me that she can trust

Help me out here

- Tracy Jackson

Shes an immature basic bitch, but on the real a lotta ladies in the teen years are. This isn't one to over think, its either forget that bitch shes being wack, or try to apologize and play games if its worth the drama for you to potentially get it in.
November 12, 2013 @ 05:01 PM
kbos

My bad tracy, im late, but good luck on your booty quest
November 12, 2013 @ 05:21 PM
suparise71

My bad tracy, im late, but good luck on your booty quest
Thanks anyways though, I think by me apologizing its strengthened our relationship, so to speak

Because she now can see, that i can be a man and i can stand up and say im wrong, and also i told her i liked her and she was happy 

- Tracy Jackson

November 12, 2013 @ 07:00 PM
Moises Arias

loses virginity gets dumped 2 days later. post on hb 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

November 12, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
suparise71

loses virginity gets dumped 2 days later. post on hb 
Who you talking to?

- Tracy Jackson

November 13, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
99%Shit

Your only option.

narsha.narsha.narsha

Please login first to reply.