Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 12, 2013 @ 01:24 AM
noire

I am not close to my friends at all aside from a couple I basically hangout with them to have someone to talk to at school and parties to go to after school. They are mad annoying, they like generic radio hip hop and crooks n castles....
wbu HB how much do you fux with people you call your "friends" 

#NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE

November 12, 2013 @ 01:34 AM
I_Be_Krillin_It

hmm this is a good question. Well i always thought i was going to be close to this group i had but we just all started to change now i am getting a smaller group of people that i can trust and talk to.

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

November 12, 2013 @ 01:36 AM
craigsagersuit

fuck em 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

November 12, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
WakeUpScottie

I masturbated at one of my friend's houses last year. I was sleeping on the floor and was just like fuck it.

You ever find a room full of money then realize it ain't your money but still take it cause its money?

November 12, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
Based Boy

i have many friends in different circles, but some of my friends i am much closer to. 

-Caterpillar
November 12, 2013 @ 02:07 AM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

go get some friends
November 12, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
Sentimental

im loyal like a dog
but sometimes I dont even want to fuck wit em

Fuck yo feelings.

November 12, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
rezmo.

I masturbated at one of my friend's houses last year. I was sleeping on the floor and was just like fuck it.
I've jacked off at a couple of my friends' houses when we used to have sleepovers. One time one of my boys even walked in on me. Shit was pretty sus but it wasn't even that awkward. Some of the best times of my life were at those things. smile

Another bottle in the brain.

November 12, 2013 @ 03:23 AM
TheAlphaMale

Spelling friends in quotation marks makes you look like an asshole 
November 12, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
street lights

damn, i have a grip of acquaintances. i dont really have anymore people i can actually call friend.just surface level shit. i dont think anyone in my life can say much about me. real talk, i say more to you people then i do to anyone in real life.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

November 12, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
Captain Al

I am not close to my friends at all aside from a couple I basically hangout with them to have someone to talk to at school and parties to go to after school. They are mad annoying, they like generic radio hip hop and crooks n castles....
same. are you me? I'm not down to fuck with them but I do anyways. So I don't fuck with them 100%. Cannot relate to them for shit, not that I need to, it's just that they super plebs.
I hate highschool

fuck em 

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

November 12, 2013 @ 03:44 AM
eidaow

me, andre, and craig fuck the same hoes. we're pretty close friends, no sus

~ h a n s u m ~

November 12, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
SonOfRise

My friend touch my dick once. It was on accident tho. We were playin ball and I tried to steal and he was like sorry. I didn't know what to say so I just shook my head

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

November 12, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
veryrareandbased

still got about 4 friends that I hang out with regularly that ive known since elementary school 
and got about 15 or so close friends from highschool that i still mess with heavy. and im 20 just starting college, making more friends.

#NewFriends

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

November 12, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

I don't have friends just people I think twice about before killing.

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

November 12, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
veryrareandbased

I've jacked off at a couple of my friends' houses when we used to have sleepovers. One time one of my boys even walked in on me. Shit was pretty sus but it wasn't even that awkward. Some of the best times of my life were at those things. 

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

November 12, 2013 @ 04:28 AM
SonOfRise

I've jacked off at a couple of my friends' houses when we used to have sleepovers. One time one of my boys even walked in on me. Shit was pretty sus but it wasn't even that awkward. Some of the best times of my life were at those things. 
Tbh I never been to any of my friends houses but if I do I'm gonna ask to go to the restroom and pop one. 

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

November 12, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
street lights

I don't have friends just people I think twice about before killing.
if you think twice, you aint bout it

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

November 12, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

November 12, 2013 @ 04:40 AM
Pantic

That's friendship cool
November 12, 2013 @ 08:34 AM
RegencyBlako

Not close with any friends at school (they just to pass time) Got one friend out of school that I'm real close to.
Problem with living in a small city (30,000) is that there isn't  much diversity everyone is just the same and I don't like any of them
November 12, 2013 @ 08:52 AM
حريق

beenantisocial 
I'm distant from everyone tbh.  
Might have to stop being antisocial, I need a new starting 5 of bitches. 
And since I'm not in school, my friends are going to college so they will be my plug. 

demdownvotestho

November 12, 2013 @ 08:58 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

My friend touch my dick once. It was on accident tho.

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

November 12, 2013 @ 09:17 AM
Rekuso

i'm pretty close to my small circle of friends. i've been friends with them since 1st grade and we hang out every weekend cuz none of us go to the same highschool.

as for my highschool friends, i basically lost/distanced away from most of them.
they all just talk about soccer/cigs so it's sometimes awkward to talk to them when i have nothing really to relate to.
no one fucks with fashion lol

@captail al
word highschool blows. 

ig quinnrekuso

November 12, 2013 @ 10:15 AM
Fedora Overlord

My friend touch my dick once. It was on accident tho. We were playin ball and I tried to steal and he was like sorry. I didn't know what to say so I just shook my head
we were on molly one time and one of my friends licked the nob of my other friend for a quick second just like dabbed his tongue on his dick, but theyre both like group jokers so no one really cared like the type of dudes to skull a bottle of piss as a dare, but looking back thats kinda gay
yeah kinda gay ... dude literally places his tongue on another dudes wonton, and you're only saying it's 'kinda' gay? you're sus.
November 12, 2013 @ 10:26 AM
cheyaaa

I have no friends.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

November 12, 2013 @ 11:56 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

same. are you me? I'm not down to fuck with them but I do anyways. So I don't fuck with them 100%. Cannot relate to them for shit, not that I need to, it's just that they super plebs.
I hate highschool

fuck em 
How you gonna do paris like that bruh bruh

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

November 12, 2013 @ 01:13 PM
Fedora Overlord

we were on molly one time and one of my friends licked the nob of my other friend for a quick second just like dabbed his tongue on his dick, but theyre both like group jokers so no one really cared like the type of dudes to skull a bottle of piss as a dare, but looking back thats kinda gay
yeah kinda gay ... dude literally places his tongue on another dudes wonton, and you're only saying it's 'kinda' gay? you're sus.
yeah its gay but does it really matter niggas wont turned on so who really cares and that shit was funny as hell, ur one of those niggas whos all stern in the mens bathroom cause ur scared of other niggas dicks n shit, scared someone might call u out for having a little peek, closet homo
You watched your friend lick another friends dick, I don't give a fuck how many down votes you give me, or how much you try to justify it as being 'secure' 

that shit is fucking gay.
November 12, 2013 @ 01:54 PM
blackice445

I have about 3 friends lol (mad acquaintances though). . But they're all my best friends. They're actual friendships, which I feel alot of people now a days don't experience. Most people have these surface level friends that they really can't chill with unless they're smoking, drinking or doing some activity. They just can't chill and have a good conversation.
November 12, 2013 @ 02:07 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Very few close close friends, plenty of acquaintances. That's how it should be.

Please login first to reply.