November 12, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
ATLchop

Post: 197

Join Date: May 2012

IDK how much I believe this.  It sounds very plausible with white women.  That's that whole culture.  Niggas cheat on each other so much they have whole sitcoms dedicated to it.  But in my personal experience I've had nothing but loyal women when it came to serious relationships. And I'm talking even when I was broke and out of shape.  Maybe I'm just better at choosing them?   Maybe it's because I've never used my looks or money do the talking for me.  Maybe I'm just lovable.  IDK.  

The post sounds very plausible so I'm not even gonna try and debunk it.   I just can't relate on my end. 

I put it like this:  if you attract a chick by your looks or money, once that's gone, you're assed out.  I remember telling this one shorty I was dating that I later broke up with.  She didn't wanna smash after like I think a week or 2 of dates, making out and all that bs. I'm like, what's the problem. She's like, "I'm different."  So I asked her, what makes you different?  I wasn't even trying to clown her. I was genuinely curious. Cuz up to that point the only thing special was the way her buttcheeks wobbled in her sweat pants. Oooooh.  But she couldn't say.  I told her, listen man, you're pretty. Dudes are gonna be attracted to that off top.  But one day you're gonna wrinkle up.  And then what?  What can you offer after that?  

It's a two way street though.  The OP's answer is "work out. Make money."   Nigga's prolly never been loved cuz he ain't worth loving. The same way a dude sticks around cuz the ass is so good is the way women stick around cuz they love the D. But eventually that runs out.  And working out and making money ain't gonna keep em.  

But I'm ranting. 

Cliffs: sounds true, but I can't relate.
While something might be a general trend, there might be exceptions... Although I am an exception : 
> Don't work out
> Don't use money to get women, etc.
> Have had and continue to have great life experiences w/ women but they are nowhere near my life's focus
I can't help but note the generalized trend. 

Further, you speak of transitory relationships .. That is a new trend. Not judging whether it is good or bad. However, it has roots somewhere and that somewhere has to do w/ the change in females in America. Having travelled, you actually don't see much of this problem in Europe. And that's because women there have been treated equal for longer and didn't let it go to their head. They have more culture than the U.S. In America, its doggy dog.. Free to do whatever you want. So, female equality gets manipulated by marketing firms.. Gets steered into all sorts of ugly places for the sake of the all mighty dollar. It's sort of like the 1%, while I won't deny that their experience isn't like the 99%... They are statistically the 'exception'. If you are curious or probably already know, look at how male graduation/education rates have absolutely plummeted with the rise of female equality. Why do you think that is? This isn't just by chance.

So, there are a lot of moving pieces at play. That being said, I never pander to pussy.. So, no I don't work out 24/7 and adapt media driven archetypes so I can get these low substance fickle women.. However, when I look out my window I can't be ignorant to the big trend changes I see.

P.S - My theory is that men are adapting themselves unconsciously to what women want and not to what they (the men) themselves truly want to be. Whereas women are doing exactly wtf they want and have the freedom, power, and advantage from olden traditions to do so more fluidly.. Some ninjas deep in the pussy game don't even realize it .. That they themselves are the hoes being pimped...Spending their hard earned $$$ getting dolled up for these females w/ #swag. Lacking true vision in life.. And as such, you see ninjas lacking in the substance and brain department.. Focus is all off.. Aren't able to see grander goals and ambition ... 

You take note of the data and you try to make sense of it... At the end of the day, life is not all about females and that's one of the things you see ninjas hung up on the most these days.. #thirst. Now go back in time.. It used to be that this was how women were... Dat role reversal 

this is the best post I've ever seen on HB. Thank you for clearly articulating what I feel. 
November 12, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
TheAlphaMale

Post: 75

Join Date: Oct 2013

My grandma loves me and my mom does to.
/thread
My grandparents have been together for 60 years and my parents have been together for close to 30 years but they lived in a different time

Good luck finding a woman who stays loyal to you 
November 12, 2013 @ 02:37 AM
truuuchainz

Post: 622

Join Date: Jul 2012

i usually hate the type of shit thats posted on reddit but this post is true

women are only loyal to themselves. they're beings that only want to feel good. they can't rationalize or properly apply logic to many situations which is why so many women, especially married ones, get gamed because they're all for the guy that makes them feel the best with no regard to any other responsibility they might have.

lowkey growin up i always wanted to save hoes, but by the time high-school and college rolled around I knew women weren't shit nor the amount of effort that some of these thirsty dudes put into getting one. it's kinda sad this is the path society is headed in but thats just what happens when women want to be treated as equals with no consequence.
November 12, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
Sentimental

Post: 1772

Join Date: Nov 2012

Location: L.A.

PREACH!!!!!!!!! 
November 12, 2013 @ 03:09 AM
unoedoe

Post: 384

Join Date: Jul 2012

Location: L.A.

Good shit HB Brethren. Keep it up.

Funny some of the homies and I were having this same convo the other day. Hate to generalize but some of this type of stuff is being acknowledged in all faucets of life here. The group I hang out with is pretty diverse and the same things were coming up that people are mentioning. I was pretty intrigued by the historical effects (especially from the girls, the older, and the married homies)  of the social media argument. Arguably women have never had this amount of thirst. Before facebook, instagram, etc the most "complements" women would receive were from men (besides family and those in relationships) were dudes ballsy, drunk or thirsty enough to give a real complement. Now they can easily be bombarded with faux complements and fixations via the internet. Along with it seems to come the holier than thou complex and suddenly the pedestal appears to the average female. Its all relative to the person you're dealing with (especially age in this case) but seems to be an increasing trend nonetheless.
November 12, 2013 @ 02:30 PM
thatniggatho

Post: 998

Join Date: Dec 2012

These heteronormative essays composed by modern (insecure) men are funny. 

Let's get one this straight; whoever wrote this essay, and men that think like this, are fearful of the change that is taking place in our society right now. That being women are being afforded the same options, choices and freedoms men have enjoyed since the beginning of time. I can't help but think of the same anxiety white men felt when black men were beginning to enter into American society as free people. Inventing idiotic theories about this new "alien" species. 

Women love the attaction they have to you? They love the dopamine rush? They're narcissistic? Attracted to men in leadership/dominant roles?

And that can't be said about men? Generalizations are boring. Not all women are selfish, power hungry robots. They have the same fears, aspirations, and longings we have. It's just now they are able to exercise the same volitions we have, and it scares most men. Here's an interesting idea; stop looking at women as possessions and objects, and treat your fellow human beings as just that. I'm not saying you won't get cheated on, or have all the horrible shit that probably moved this dude to write this. But if you are the best person you can be (and want to be) you'll a find a girl out there that will respect that. All you can be is yourself.

I feel like the problem with the author of that essay, is that he goes for the WRONG type of girl. I hear the same shit from women who only talk about men being dogs and only cheat. I know plenty of loyal women out there in the world, niggas is just looking only skin deep. Stop looking in the wrong places. Your girl might not end up looking like Rihanna, but you gotta prioritize what's important to you. 
Good points.. However, I will add that a generalized trend is being highlighted by the reddit poster. It being a more dominant/generalized trend, what you speak of (a female of value) is the exception. It used to not be the exception and I think you are missing this point. With great 'freedom' comes responsibility .. Sure, when men had it, a good number went ham and were stupid ... but the majority didn't. This was in a time past when the family unit was stronger... As men adapt to this 'new found' freedom of women, you better believe there will be societal consequences... You will see males assert an even more ruthless path w.r.t to treatment of women and we will head into a downward spiral... You already see it now w.r.t to the more isolated extremes w/ juveniles gang raping inebriated women and asserting that they wanted it all along. The stop gap always was the 'trend' that there are wholesome women/etc who would provide the incentive for men to settle down and not be animals. W/ that incentive being gone, what do you think is going to happen? We are already seeing it now.


So, I know you want to be idealistic and suggest that there will be peace/love/harmony accompanying a more balance of power between men/women but you couldn't be any more off the mark. Look around you and you can already see that .. Relationships have become more superficial .. People in general have become more superficial.. The family unit is in shambles ... You need a balance and certain norms provide from that. When you disrupt it, sure you might resettle on a new balance point but it will never be the same as time's past. You will gain some things and lose others. You have no clue how much more often I hear 'I feel i love him but there is no passion anymore' from women.. It didn't used to be this way... Women in general are some of the most fickle creatures on earth.... So now you say to women: "Use your new found freedom to embrace your 'nature'? You're asking for chaotic disaster .... So, what you see now are men sort of getting lost in the sauce. However, once they finally grasp what's going on and 'fully' embrace their optimal strategy as well.. look out.... You're going to see a much more different society. One where monogamy/family units/substance/etc and all that jazz will seem like old tails of a society long past. 

Our true natures are quite primitive and savage.... Suggesting our return back to them is 'progress' is anything but.
You're making a number of assumptions about relationships and about the motivations and attitudes of males and females in general, and forming absurd conclusions based on those assumptions that I'm not even going to get into.

I could make this a sociology paper and prove my arguments with facts and statistics, but no one wants to read that shit.

What I will say is that I think you're making these incorrect assumptions because you are choosing a selective sample to base your theories on. That being people under the age of 26. What we're finding in today's society is a delay in the full maturation process. Back in the day your life was usually figured out in your late teens/early twenties. Societies expectations were to marry early. And if you were a woman you had less options, so it was to your benefit that you be with a man early. Today, young people are often still looking or finding themselves well into their mid to late twenties. And this includes women. It's not that women (and I would include men) are fickle and capricious in nature; it's just that it is taking longer for us to find ourselves. And I always thought it was absurd for someone to get into a serious relationship (like marriage) before the age of 28-30. It takes time to be ready to settle down.

Now you might want to point to divorce rates, and that they've plummeted over the past couple decades. But if you look at the facts you'll find that relationships tend to be doomed when under the age of 26. An age, in my belief, is too young to settle down. --> 

"According to research at the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School, one of the clearest predictors of whether wedding vows will stick is the age of the people saying them. Take the '80s: a full 81% of college graduates who got hitched in that decade at age 26 or older were still married 20 years later. Only 65% of college grads who said I do before their 26th birthday made it that far."
-- http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1989124,00.html

My point is only this. What you're seeing is that women are being more explorative than previous generations at younger ages. It doesn't mean that we're seeing the armageddon of relationships. It just means solid, serious relationships should be formed between two mature people. Quality women are out there, and if you don't see them, it's like I said, you're looking in the wrong places, or you're friends with people who parrot what you say, because they themselves are looking in the wrong places. Real life isn't the Real Housewives of Atlanta or shit you see on the Kardashians, I went to a good college and saw plenty of successful women who were ready for serious, long-lasting relationships. And sure, I saw a bunch of ratchet, power-seeking women wanting to do the complete opposite. Do your proper due diligence. 
Most of the women I dated are graduates of ivy league and top ranking Universities as I am from one. Some older 30s+ and some younger 20s-30s. In my personal life, I don't date ratchets due to the personal risk in doing so (I have too much shit to lose). Much of what i highlighted is not my experience. I typically meet women through friends... They have careers and are highly educated. So, in my personal life, the sample set that I draw from is quite 'high' in way of quality of 'education' and 'success'. That being said, a woman's education level and 'success' isn't the end-all-be-all w.r.t to their mindset. There are plenty of jump off ratchet educated women as well. I had one very well educated/successful woman tell me the other day who has been in a 3-4 year relationship with a very great guy whose she's traveled the world with.. and can't find a thing wrong w/ that.. She feels she is maybe still in love.. but she doesn't know if love is enough.. she feels there is no passion there anymore.. and went on to suggest that she wants to start smashing randos .. guys she hadn't considered before.. that seem more exciting.. while dating dude.. So much for educated women.. But i don't say that to extend it to anything beyond a single example in which you can be wrong w.r.t to 'quality'.

 Plenty that think life is about materialistic things. Plenty bought into this superficial bullshit culture that dominates America male/female. Plenty that live life based on shit they watch on TV.

And no, the majority of women aren't from America's best and brightest Universities. So, if you want to talk about sample sets, lets talk about the general and majority pool of women. Not the small "high quality" pool that me and you seem to draw from. Further, don't feel that because a poster highlights a particular area that it is their experience. My experience is anything but dating/interacting w/ trashy women.

Now, to the data you highlighted..... Yes, people are getting married later. Yes, divorce rates are high among those that get married younger. However, getting married later is actually more correlated w/ the state of the economy than anything else : 
http://www.nbcnews.com/business/economy-mends-gen-xers-fear-they-will-never-catch-1C7103236
http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2013/08/a-record-high-number-of-young-people-are-still-living-with-their-parents-why/279159/

Hard to start a family or even begin looking for quality out of the litter when you're living at your parents and aren't financially stable enough to support even yourself. And unless you forgot, women have a biological clock.. They aren't like men and can't delay having kids forever.. If you have any experience dating women in their 30s, you'd know that their psyche' changes completely and boom.. one of the reasons you can have elevated divorce rates even when couple's are in their 30s :
> didn't date long enough
> Spent their 20s doing dumb shit that created tons of baggage (women carry psychological baggage for alot longer than men.. Unlike men, studies show all those rando dicks that have been in them have lingering psychological effects moreso than men who dabbled along the same time period)
> Got married out of fear for getting old and being alone
> Got married due to biological clock and wanting to have kids

So, be careful how you attribute correlations.

Now, as for women and men, there are clear differences between the two. Very distinct and clear differences. This doesn't require a PHD in social psych. B.t.w - I have a minor in it. That being said, this is America and it is quite clear moreso than many other countries that media drives and influences people incredibly here. It's clear that there is an overabundance of choice and freedom to do whatever you want and it's more than clear that Westernized woman are highlighted by their 'distinct' characteristics... And guess what, corporations profit most from you being confused and lost and single ... You spend more on 'appearance' .. going out.. making up a desirable image for a possible mate. This is the baseline norm. 

Now, laws in America and social norms have very clearly been slanted towards an advantage to women who used to be disadvantaged. Here's a few clear examples via questions : Do women come trying to woo men or do men still have to chase down and woo women? If a decent looking woman walked down the street offered sex to men would the majority say yes? If the roles were reversed, would the majority of women say yes? Are women more emotional or logical? Are men more logical or emotional? So there are clear layman things that you can highlight w/o thinking that hard.

In the midst of this transition to equal power, you have started to see male education rates drastically decline. You are starting to see 'impacts' due to this shift. What are women's role models these days? What exactly does a woman offer today? Men have learned how to cook/etc.. Technology does the majority of the house chores... What female figures are highlighted the most in the media? Very sexualized women acting like the Donald Drapers of Mad Men. This isn't rocket science. The media runs and controls baseline behavior in the U.S. The Miley Cyrus'. The sex and the city. The same media that convinces men that they need to adopt the flavor of the mouth apparel and archetype to have a chance to get women.

So, I am centered on a much higher level observation and view of the interaction between men and women in present day America. I'm not some but hurt uneducated fool who is down in life because he is surrounded by uneducated ratchets.... I enjoy researching and educating myself on things.. On lifestyles I don't live... etc. And just because my 'small' personal experiences w/ quality women have been good and I potentially have a wifey insight doesn't cause me to not see the overall general trend.
November 12, 2013 @ 02:39 PM
thatniggatho

Post: 998

Join Date: Dec 2012

i usually hate the type of shit thats posted on reddit but this post is true

women are only loyal to themselves. they're beings that only want to feel good. they can't rationalize or properly apply logic to many situations which is why so many women, especially married ones, get gamed because they're all for the guy that makes them feel the best with no regard to any other responsibility they might have.

lowkey growin up i always wanted to save hoes, but by the time high-school and college rolled around I knew women weren't shit nor the amount of effort that some of these thirsty dudes put into getting one. it's kinda sad this is the path society is headed in but thats just what happens when women want to be treated as equals with no consequence.
Hear hear. It's a great thing when you find a female who isn't caught up in this foolishness which has became the generalized culture in America. I'm sure the few women of substance feel the same about men.. Lack of substance and value are found in both males and females today and it causes for some whack interactions and parings. Media/Corps has been steering many great movements in the wrong direction and the avg. person just aint about much these days.

An important thing for young men these days to understand is that life isn't about #thirsting after women. As a man, finding yourself and your place and purpose in this world is by far a more noble pursuit. However, you can't help but look at the stats and note the number of men falling victim to this present day structure .. Education obtainment rates have fallen out of the sky. It's as if young men are losing their sense of purpose in America. But, imo, this isn't by mistake. First you break down the family unit. Then you break down the men of a society and from there you conquer... 
November 12, 2013 @ 02:46 PM
thatniggatho

Post: 998

Join Date: Dec 2012

Good shit HB Brethren. Keep it up.

Funny some of the homies and I were having this same convo the other day. Hate to generalize but some of this type of stuff is being acknowledged in all faucets of life here. The group I hang out with is pretty diverse and the same things were coming up that people are mentioning. I was pretty intrigued by the historical effects (especially from the girls, the older, and the married homies)  of the social media argument. Arguably women have never had this amount of thirst. Before facebook, instagram, etc the most "complements" women would receive were from men (besides family and those in relationships) were dudes ballsy, drunk or thirsty enough to give a real complement. Now they can easily be bombarded with faux complements and fixations via the internet. Along with it seems to come the holier than thou complex and suddenly the pedestal appears to the average female. Its all relative to the person you're dealing with (especially age in this case) but seems to be an increasing trend nonetheless.
Very good point. I want to re-highlight what unoedoe said here as its very important. Not sure who downvoted you but you are 100% correct w.r.t to this phenomenon and its impacts on a person's psyche' : 
http://www.laymanpsych.com/the-psychology-of-twitter-facebook-and-other-social-networking-devices/
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-tao-innovation/200903/understanding-the-psychology-twitter
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/elements/2013/09/the-real-reason-facebook-makes-us-unhappy.html

There are tons of clear impacts. With respect to this discussion, i agree 100% w/ you unoedoe and the effects are damming. 
November 12, 2013 @ 02:56 PM
thatniggatho

Post: 998

Join Date: Dec 2012

Also, this discussion is best served by not attacking the messenger... There is a much 'bigger picture' here than accusing someone who is making sense of being butt hurt and looking in the wrong places. Just because someone highlights something doesn't mean that is the subject or experience of their own personal life. Some are just informed and aware of things shaping around them.

Things can arrive at interesting points when things are allowed to get out of whack : 
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/20/young-people-japan-stopped-having-sex

And here's a gem.. a reminder of what 'sometimes' happens when you neglect to be mindful of precious 'loyal' quality non-ratchet wifey whose been w/ you for years and has had your jits :
http://glo.msn.com/relationships/post-mothers-day-blues-1533252.story 

"Here's our advice to the husbands out there: If you haven't planned anything special for the mother of your children yet, you may want to get to it."

Father's Day arrives : wife cooks you breakfast for the first time that year.. and burns the toast. Not even a side of morning head... her throat hurts.. And you're a man so this is supposed to be acceptable. LMFAO (i joke.. but really)
November 12, 2013 @ 04:06 PM
grgkfyuk

Post: 63

Join Date: Oct 2013

November 12, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
TheAlphaMale

Post: 75

Join Date: Oct 2013

I hate it when guys say "oh you're just not looking in the right places" or "you'll find good women out there" because the truth is most women fucking suck. Most men fucking suck too but that's for another topic. Let's say that 5% of women didn't suck but 100% of men were competing for that 5%, what would happen to the 95%? Do they just roam the earth never being in a relationship with that someone in that 5%? 
November 12, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
dmwalking

moderator

Post: 3761

Join Date: Aug 2007

Location: New England

yo thatniggatho is that nigga though. cool  

Def makes me hella grateful for what I have now.  But it does remind me that I gotta be loyal to me first.  

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

November 12, 2013 @ 07:58 PM
kbos

Post: 2697

Join Date: May 2008

Location: boston

I hate it when guys say "oh you're just not looking in the right places" or "you'll find good women out there" because the truth is most women fucking suck. Most men fucking suck too but that's for another topic. Let's say that 5% of women didn't suck but 100% of men were competing for that 5%, what would happen to the 95%? Do they just roam the earth never being in a relationship with that someone in that 5%? 

I've dated plenty of good women though, my experience with women has been overwhelmingly positive, I mean I know this is all a part of your troll act, but still *shrug*

Every girl I've dated was financially equal with me, and I drop anyone who gives me some fussy bitchy immaturity shit with the quickness so I don't really spend much time dealing with that. Not much has been asked of me that I don't ask in return. What are men and women so afraid of, why is this so hard for people? Like men and women really can't just exchange positive sexual and romantic interactions with eachother without someone getting taken advantage of? If ur getting taken advantage of drop the relationship and on to the next one, its not rocket science. I don't really understand why relations between men and women are so difficult for young people.

Amongst the age range of men on here, have fun with women, get some pussy, give some dick, if theyre cool and you like them and youre both happy, keep dating them, if things get shitty, don't. It's fucking way simpler than HB makes it.


Sure a lot of them suck and are assholes, but same can be said for men. If the female is a bitch, you have the freedom to not fuck around. I can't really relate to a lot of these male dating issues, or insecurity with women. I personally enjoy a relationship where shit is mad equal and independent, Im not tryna take care of anyone or be taken care of, and yeah I wanna grab you by the neck and fuck you like an animal, but if you wanna tie me down and get freaky fuckin right im with it. I'll eat the shit out of a clean ass pussy and wash the shit outta my dick you suck it equal in return. Everyones happy.
November 12, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
kbos

Post: 2697

Join Date: May 2008

Location: boston

Also, this discussion is best served by not attacking the messenger... There is a much 'bigger picture' here than accusing someone who is making sense of being butt hurt and looking in the wrong places. Just because someone highlights something doesn't mean that is the subject or experience of their own personal life. Some are just informed and aware of things shaping around them.

Things can arrive at interesting points when things are allowed to get out of whack : 
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/20/young-people-japan-stopped-having-sex

And here's a gem.. a reminder of what 'sometimes' happens when you neglect to be mindful of precious 'loyal' quality non-ratchet wifey whose been w/ you for years and has had your jits :
http://glo.msn.com/relationships/post-mothers-day-blues-1533252.story 

"Here's our advice to the husbands out there: If you haven't planned anything special for the mother of your children yet, you may want to get to it."

Father's Day arrives : wife cooks you breakfast for the first time that year.. and burns the toast. Not even a side of morning head... her throat hurts.. And you're a man so this is supposed to be acceptable. LMFAO (i joke.. but really)

The young people not having sex in Japan thing is actually not true if I remember correctly, I had initially thought it was interesting, but researched further and found it to be untrue. I forget the source.
November 12, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
Wavey_LenZ

Post: 396

Join Date: Mar 2011

Location: UK



I'm not some but hurt uneducated fool
This makes your sexist ideas that much more difficult and frustrating to counter rather than shit like "Hey bitch get back in the kitchen, while your at it make me a sammich!".
You cleverly post crap revolving round these main ideas: 
-A distortion of history
-Its in their culture/ Its natural for men to be more dominant
-The equality of women is to the detriment of men
-A fascination with ideas instead of material realities
-A quasi-scientific analysis of family roles
Wrap this around walls and walls of text while constantly claiming your right.
well done you win this fedora for being the best MRA on HB:


Also are you khartoumi? I always knew he was on HB forums.
November 12, 2013 @ 11:21 PM
thatniggatho

Post: 998

Join Date: Dec 2012



I'm not some but hurt uneducated fool
This makes your sexist ideas that much more difficult and frustrating to counter rather than shit like "Hey bitch get back in the kitchen, while your at it make me a sammich!".
You cleverly post crap revolving round these main ideas: 
-A distortion of history
-Its in their culture/ Its natural for men to be more dominant
-The equality of women is to the detriment of men
-A fascination with ideas instead of material realities
-A quasi-scientific analysis of family roles
Wrap this around walls and walls of text while constantly claiming your right.
well done you win this fedora for being the best MRA on HB:


Also are you khartoumi? I always knew he was on HB forums.
If you want to disprove someone's theories, you are more than welcome to construct a sound argument that does. Otherwise, you are nothing but noise. I presented a view. You are welcome to present your own. The view is the matter of attention here. Not me. As to why I clarified my life experience with women, I did so, because like you, someone else thought they could attack my view by attacking my character. I clarified my experiences to dispell the notion that it somehow motivates my views. Now, I have a quick question : Did you grow up and are currently located in London? I'm curious from where you developed your vast knowledge about America, it's history, and norms of westernized culture. If you are in London, I wonder how you come to be so informed about a 'material reality' in America.
November 12, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
thatniggatho

Post: 998

Join Date: Dec 2012

I hate it when guys say "oh you're just not looking in the right places" or "you'll find good women out there" because the truth is most women fucking suck. Most men fucking suck too but that's for another topic. Let's say that 5% of women didn't suck but 100% of men were competing for that 5%, what would happen to the 95%? Do they just roam the earth never being in a relationship with that someone in that 5%? 

I've dated plenty of good women though, my experience with women has been overwhelmingly positive, I mean I know this is all a part of your troll act, but still *shrug*

Every girl I've dated was financially equal with me, and I drop anyone who gives me some fussy bitchy immaturity shit with the quickness so I don't really spend much time dealing with that. Not much has been asked of me that I don't ask in return. What are men and women so afraid of, why is this so hard for people? Like men and women really can't just exchange positive sexual and romantic interactions with eachother without someone getting taken advantage of? If ur getting taken advantage of drop the relationship and on to the next one, its not rocket science. I don't really understand why relations between men and women are so difficult for young people.

Amongst the age range of men on here, have fun with women, get some pussy, give some dick, if theyre cool and you like them and youre both happy, keep dating them, if things get shitty, don't. It's fucking way simpler than HB makes it.


Sure a lot of them suck and are assholes, but same can be said for men. If the female is a bitch, you have the freedom to not fuck around. I can't really relate to a lot of these male dating issues, or insecurity with women. I personally enjoy a relationship where shit is mad equal and independent, Im not tryna take care of anyone or be taken care of, and yeah I wanna grab you by the neck and fuck you like an animal, but if you wanna tie me down and get freaky fuckin right im with it. I'll eat the shit out of a clean ass pussy and wash the shit outta my dick you suck it equal in return. Everyones happy.
1 person's experience and success is not indicative of the overall general experience.
So. Yes, your life is as simple as that... as is my life. However, what of the other general experiences?

Sometimes you need to step outside of yourself and look around. I try to do this everyday.
November 12, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
thatniggatho

Post: 998

Join Date: Dec 2012

Also, this discussion is best served by not attacking the messenger... There is a much 'bigger picture' here than accusing someone who is making sense of being butt hurt and looking in the wrong places. Just because someone highlights something doesn't mean that is the subject or experience of their own personal life. Some are just informed and aware of things shaping around them.

Things can arrive at interesting points when things are allowed to get out of whack : 
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/20/young-people-japan-stopped-having-sex

And here's a gem.. a reminder of what 'sometimes' happens when you neglect to be mindful of precious 'loyal' quality non-ratchet wifey whose been w/ you for years and has had your jits :
http://glo.msn.com/relationships/post-mothers-day-blues-1533252.story 

"Here's our advice to the husbands out there: If you haven't planned anything special for the mother of your children yet, you may want to get to it."

Father's Day arrives : wife cooks you breakfast for the first time that year.. and burns the toast. Not even a side of morning head... her throat hurts.. And you're a man so this is supposed to be acceptable. LMFAO (i joke.. but really)

The young people not having sex in Japan thing is actually not true if I remember correctly, I had initially thought it was interesting, but researched further and found it to be untrue. I forget the source.
Your potential source : 
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_world_/2013/10/23/are_japanese_people_really_having_less_sex_than_anyone_else.html

A potential bbc documentary that explores the topic more :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yil_cn_1gMo

In essence, the article I linked to cherry picked survey data as did your source. So, both are slanted. Beyond the data, you try to dig deeper. The BBC documentary tries to do this. Overall Facts :
* Birthrates in Japan are significantly low (This is a fact)

From there you try to make sense of it.. Which is not an easy task.
November 12, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Post: 1760

Join Date: Feb 2012

Location: UK

Also, this discussion is best served by not attacking the messenger... There is a much 'bigger picture' here than accusing someone who is making sense of being butt hurt and looking in the wrong places. Just because someone highlights something doesn't mean that is the subject or experience of their own personal life. Some are just informed and aware of things shaping around them.

Things can arrive at interesting points when things are allowed to get out of whack : 
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/20/young-people-japan-stopped-having-sex

And here's a gem.. a reminder of what 'sometimes' happens when you neglect to be mindful of precious 'loyal' quality non-ratchet wifey whose been w/ you for years and has had your jits :
http://glo.msn.com/relationships/post-mothers-day-blues-1533252.story 

"Here's our advice to the husbands out there: If you haven't planned anything special for the mother of your children yet, you may want to get to it."

Father's Day arrives : wife cooks you breakfast for the first time that year.. and burns the toast. Not even a side of morning head... her throat hurts.. And you're a man so this is supposed to be acceptable. LMFAO (i joke.. but really)

The young people not having sex in Japan thing is actually not true if I remember correctly, I had initially thought it was interesting, but researched further and found it to be untrue. I forget the source.
I think its more of the case that media outlets like the Guardian were making the Japan case seem extremely widespread whereas its more probable that its happening in isolated cases.

I think it happening in places is true.

Please login first to reply.
Back To Top