Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
November 11, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
TheAlphaMale

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/1qb7mi/she_doesnt_love_you/

She loves her attraction to you.I'm going to repeat this because it is that important - She doesn't love you, she only loves her attraction to you.Make no mistake fellow high value men, women have no loyalty beyond their own narcissism. The days of the lifelong partner your grandmother was to your grandfather have been put to rest. The instant validation and unnecessary amounts of attention your average attractive woman get are completely out of control, and they thrive on those high dopamine levels. Combine that with our post-feminist society which never tells women "NO." and you have the current mess. What does this mean for you? Well, its quite simply really, maintain attraction.

Lift. Dress well. Don't take any shit from anyone, and be the man who puts her in her place. Women crave leadership and dominance, regardless of what all those pseudo-husband feminists might say. Just don't think for one second that she loves you, because she doesn't. She loves the tingles you give her by not being like all the other pandering low value men who have been trying to beat down her door. She loves the primal orgasms from being held down and ravaged. She loves how her friends pine over the new mysterious guy, and most importantly she loves that you maintain your frame when she is being completely irrational, but she does not love you. Remember, she'll get her dopamine fix with or without you so you might as well get your dick wet for your troubles.

The worst thing a woman can do is accidentally fuck a beta. Provider type men used to be something noble, something to strive for, but in an age where we have abundance in every facet of our lives - they're redundant. Women do not have to worry about food, shelter, or security. It is all taken care of by Big Daddy GovernmentTM (or beta men) so they are free to pursue all their deepest, darkest fantasies with little to no repercussions. How many threads are posted here regularly that tell the same story? Happy relationship, good sex, everything is going well but she wants to "mix it up" (ride new cock) and usually the guy caves. Her attraction is waning and she needs her fix. Movies like Eat, Pray, Love make this idea popular. Why work on your marriage and care about your family when you can go get some HOT FOREIGN STRANGE?! Exactly. Don't be the chump husband, be the hot foreign strange, or, if you're a Heinz 57 like most of us just have enough Dark Triad traits that give her the tingles

.And please, for the love of FSM, don't fucking talk to me about this unicorn you heard about from a friend of a friend. We deal in probabilities in this community, and it is highly unlikely you are going to meet an attractive woman with any sort of loyalty. Yeah, they're out there, just like winning lotto tickets and Google start-ups are out there. Don't be a victim of regret rape because you caved to her bullshit and she needs to save face because you are no longer attractive enough to brag to her friends. Be the attractive guy who holds his space and is ready to replace her at the drop of a hat because that is exactly how quick her attraction can nose dive. I shouldn't even need to write this last paragraph, but we've had an explosion of growth lately and with that come the newest flock of people on the fence. Also, ladies, we don't want your advice. If you want to drop some "truth" about how there are all kinds of attractive and feminine women out there and we're just going after the insecure bar sluts I will swiftly remove your cliche cellulite ridden ass from our community.

100% on the money boys, you all could learn a thing or two from this

Cliffs: 

- Women don't love men, they love the dopamine rush they get from the validation you give them
- Don't be a bitch
November 11, 2013 @ 09:37 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

this is true
November 11, 2013 @ 09:40 PM
valleyla

Humans don't love humans, they love the dopamine rush they get from the validation you give them*

Fixed that for you OP
November 11, 2013 @ 09:43 PM
حريق

Men don't love women, we just want a fat ass to plow & a 5 star sandwich.  

demdownvotestho

November 11, 2013 @ 09:58 PM
smegmashark

Women may not love you OP, but this dolphin sure loves its trainer:
http://tinyurl.com/3h6ju7y

http://yungcrunchy.tumblr.com/

November 11, 2013 @ 10:04 PM
bugzzz

suspended

that post screams insecurity
November 11, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
TheAlphaMale

Humans don't love humans, they love the dopamine rush they get from the validation you give them*

Fixed that for you OP
That's true

But... Fuck women
November 11, 2013 @ 10:10 PM
TheAlphaMale

Does it? Or maybe you just don't have enough experiences with women to know how they really are 
November 11, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
hooper

being an alpha redditor is an oxymoron
November 11, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
beenyce

Women may not love you OP, but this dolphin sure loves its trainer:
http://tinyurl.com/3h6ju7y
nigga......
November 11, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
TheAlphaMale

being an alpha redditor is an oxymoron
I rarely go on reddit, I browse TRP from time to time because there are a few gems like this thread on there
billyblacksocks

These heteronormative essays composed by modern (insecure) men are funny. 

Let's get one this straight; whoever wrote this essay, and men that think like this, are fearful of the change that is taking place in our society right now. That being women are being afforded the same options, choices and freedoms men have enjoyed since the beginning of time. I can't help but think of the same anxiety white men felt when black men were beginning to enter into American society as free people. Inventing idiotic theories about this new "alien" species. 

Women love the attaction they have to you? They love the dopamine rush? They're narcissistic? Attracted to men in leadership/dominant roles?

And that can't be said about men? Generalizations are boring. Not all women are selfish, power hungry robots. They have the same fears, aspirations, and longings we have. It's just now they are able to exercise the same volitions we have, and it scares most men. Here's an interesting idea; stop looking at women as possessions and objects, and treat your fellow human beings as just that. I'm not saying you won't get cheated on, or have all the horrible shit that probably moved this dude to write this. But if you are the best person you can be (and want to be) you'll a find a girl out there that will respect that. All you can be is yourself.

I feel like the problem with the author of that essay, is that he goes for the WRONG type of girl. I hear the same shit from women who only talk about men being dogs and only cheat. I know plenty of loyal women out there in the world, niggas is just looking only skin deep. Stop looking in the wrong places. Your girl might not end up looking like Rihanna, but you gotta prioritize what's important to you. 
Captain Al

aint no love for these hoes 

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

November 11, 2013 @ 10:25 PM
bugzzz

suspended

Does it? Or maybe you just don't have enough experiences with women to know how they really are 
or maybe ur an ugly faggot that never got any pussy in his life and that frustration and anger from seeing better lookin guys fuck all the bitches at skool u fapped too caused u objectify women and keep a fake "alpha male" mentality for fear of regressing to where u were before

faggot
November 11, 2013 @ 10:30 PM
steady

This is true, but relying solely on providing the dopamine rush won't take you far.
November 11, 2013 @ 10:30 PM
TheAlphaMale

or maybe ur an ugly faggot that never got any pussy in his life and that frustration and anger from seeing better lookin guys fuck all the bitches at skool u fapped too caused u objectify women and keep a fake "alpha male" mentality for fear of regressing to where u were before

faggot
Oh wow, did you learn that in psych 101?

You're an ugly dark skin delusional manlet, for you to even accuse anyone else of not getting laid is laughable. The fact that you have to resort personal attacks just means that I struck a nerve with you.

Have fun cold approaching 30 girls at the mall and not getting a single lay

November 11, 2013 @ 10:35 PM
bugzzz

suspended

faggot
Oh wow, did you learn that in psych 101?

You're an ugly dark skin delusional manlet, for you to even accuse anyone else of not getting laid is laughable. The fact that you have to resort personal attacks just means that I struck a nerve with you.

Have fun cold approaching 30 girls at the mall and not getting a single lay

im literally everything u wish u could be in order to stop being a faggot.

tall, dark, and handsome.

u niggas think becuz i posted pics of me grimacing here i dont get bitches IRL? bitch, i cleanse, tone, and moisturize my face everyday. im prettier than ur bitch.

face reality: ur insecure. ur scared to love and get ur heart broken. ur scared of not being in control. cuz u werent for the most part of ur life.

faggot.
November 11, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
thatniggatho

Let's get one this straight; whoever wrote this essay, and men that think like this, are fearful of the change that is taking place in our society right now. That being women are being afforded the same options, choices and freedoms men have enjoyed since the beginning of time. I can't help but think of the same anxiety white men felt when black men were beginning to enter into American society as free people. Inventing idiotic theories about this new "alien" species. 

Women love the attaction they have to you? They love the dopamine rush? They're narcissistic? Attracted to men in leadership/dominant roles?

And that can't be said about men? Generalizations are boring. Not all women are selfish, power hungry robots. They have the same fears, aspirations, and longings we have. It's just now they are able to exercise the same volitions we have, and it scares most men. Here's an interesting idea; stop looking at women as possessions and objects, and treat your fellow human beings as just that. I'm not saying you won't get cheated on, or have all the horrible shit that probably moved this dude to write this. But if you are the best person you can be (and want to be) you'll a find a girl out there that will respect that. All you can be is yourself.

I feel like the problem with the author of that essay, is that he goes for the WRONG type of girl. I hear the same shit from women who only talk about men being dogs and only cheat. I know plenty of loyal women out there in the world, niggas is just looking only skin deep. Stop looking in the wrong places. Your girl might not end up looking like Rihanna, but you gotta prioritize what's important to you. 
Good points.. However, I will add that a generalized trend is being highlighted by the reddit poster. It being a more dominant/generalized trend, what you speak of (a female of value) is the exception. It used to not be the exception and I think you are missing this point. With great 'freedom' comes responsibility .. Sure, when men had it, a good number went ham and were stupid ... but the majority didn't. This was in a time past when the family unit was stronger... As men adapt to this 'new found' freedom of women, you better believe there will be societal consequences... You will see males assert an even more ruthless path w.r.t to treatment of women and we will head into a downward spiral... You already see it now w.r.t to the more isolated extremes w/ juveniles gang raping inebriated women and asserting that they wanted it all along. The stop gap always was the 'trend' that there are wholesome women/etc who would provide the incentive for men to settle down and not be animals. W/ that incentive being gone, what do you think is going to happen? We are already seeing it now.

So, I know you want to be idealistic and suggest that there will be peace/love/harmony accompanying a more balance of power between men/women but you couldn't be any more off the mark. Look around you and you can already see that .. Relationships have become more superficial .. People in general have become more superficial.. The family unit is in shambles ... You need a balance and certain norms provide from that. When you disrupt it, sure you might resettle on a new balance point but it will never be the same as time's past. You will gain some things and lose others. You have no clue how much more often I hear 'I feel i love him but there is no passion anymore' from women.. It didn't used to be this way... Women in general are some of the most fickle creatures on earth.... So now you say to women: "Use your new found freedom to embrace your 'nature'? You're asking for chaotic disaster .... So, what you see now are men sort of getting lost in the sauce. However, once they finally grasp what's going on and 'fully' embrace their optimal strategy as well.. look out.... You're going to see a much more different society. One where monogamy/family units/substance/etc and all that jazz will seem like old tails of a society long past. 

Our true natures are quite primitive and savage.... Suggesting our return back to them is 'progress' is anything but.
November 11, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
TheAlphaMale

I'm not insecure, I'm not afraid of love, I'm not afraid of getting heart broken and I don't take things personally. You're not everything I want to be. You're dark skin black. You're looked down upon by lots of people, not trying to be racist but it's true. 

I obviously struck a nerve 

November 11, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
dmwalking

IDK how much I believe this.  It sounds very plausible with white women.  That's that whole culture.  Niggas cheat on each other so much they have whole sitcoms dedicated to it.  But in my personal experience I've had nothing but loyal women when it came to serious relationships. And I'm talking even when I was broke and out of shape.  Maybe I'm just better at choosing them?   Maybe it's because I've never used my looks or money do the talking for me.  Maybe I'm just lovable.  IDK.  

The post sounds very plausible so I'm not even gonna try and debunk it.   I just can't relate on my end. 

I put it like this:  if you attract a chick by your looks or money, once that's gone, you're assed out.  I remember telling this one shorty I was dating that I later broke up with.  She didn't wanna smash after like I think a week or 2 of dates, making out and all that bs. I'm like, what's the problem. She's like, "I'm different."  So I asked her, what makes you different?  I wasn't even trying to clown her. I was genuinely curious. Cuz up to that point the only thing special was the way her buttcheeks wobbled in her sweat pants. Oooooh.  But she couldn't say.  I told her, listen man, you're pretty. Dudes are gonna be attracted to that off top.  But one day you're gonna wrinkle up.  And then what?  What can you offer after that?  

It's a two way street though.  The OP's answer is "work out. Make money."   Nigga's prolly never been loved cuz he ain't worth loving. The same way a dude sticks around cuz the ass is so good is the way women stick around cuz they love the D. But eventually that runs out.  And working out and making money ain't gonna keep em.  

But I'm ranting. 

Cliffs: sounds true, but I can't relate.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

November 11, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
bugzzz

suspended

im looked down upon? dead.

nigga ur girl wishes it was beastly darskin nigga with a huge dick dickin her down instead u.
and u fear me. white men mite demonstrate that insecuriy in the form of racism but at the end of the day it stems from one thing only: fear.

ur girl wanna fuck me. u dont wanna fuck with me.

ur insecure, ur scared to love ol' my hs crush was gettin ran on by the football team and only spoke to me when it was homework related ass nigga
November 11, 2013 @ 11:08 PM
thatniggatho

IDK how much I believe this.  It sounds very plausible with white women.  That's that whole culture.  Niggas cheat on each other so much they have whole sitcoms dedicated to it.  But in my personal experience I've had nothing but loyal women when it came to serious relationships. And I'm talking even when I was broke and out of shape.  Maybe I'm just better at choosing them?   Maybe it's because I've never used my looks or money do the talking for me.  Maybe I'm just lovable.  IDK.  

The post sounds very plausible so I'm not even gonna try and debunk it.   I just can't relate on my end. 

I put it like this:  if you attract a chick by your looks or money, once that's gone, you're assed out.  I remember telling this one shorty I was dating that I later broke up with.  She didn't wanna smash after like I think a week or 2 of dates, making out and all that bs. I'm like, what's the problem. She's like, "I'm different."  So I asked her, what makes you different?  I wasn't even trying to clown her. I was genuinely curious. Cuz up to that point the only thing special was the way her buttcheeks wobbled in her sweat pants. Oooooh.  But she couldn't say.  I told her, listen man, you're pretty. Dudes are gonna be attracted to that off top.  But one day you're gonna wrinkle up.  And then what?  What can you offer after that?  

It's a two way street though.  The OP's answer is "work out. Make money."   Nigga's prolly never been loved cuz he ain't worth loving. The same way a dude sticks around cuz the ass is so good is the way women stick around cuz they love the D. But eventually that runs out.  And working out and making money ain't gonna keep em.  

But I'm ranting. 

Cliffs: sounds true, but I can't relate.
While something might be a general trend, there might be exceptions... Although I am an exception : 
> Don't work out
> Don't use money to get women, etc.
> Have had and continue to have great life experiences w/ women but they are nowhere near my life's focus
I can't help but note the generalized trend. 

Further, you speak of transitory relationships .. That is a new trend. Not judging whether it is good or bad. However, it has roots somewhere and that somewhere has to do w/ the change in females in America. Having travelled, you actually don't see much of this problem in Europe. And that's because women there have been treated equal for longer and didn't let it go to their head. They have more culture than the U.S. In America, its doggy dog.. Free to do whatever you want. So, female equality gets manipulated by marketing firms.. Gets steered into all sorts of ugly places for the sake of the all mighty dollar. It's sort of like the 1%, while I won't deny that their experience isn't like the 99%... They are statistically the 'exception'. If you are curious or probably already know, look at how male graduation/education rates have absolutely plummeted with the rise of female equality. Why do you think that is? This isn't just by chance.

So, there are a lot of moving pieces at play. That being said, I never pander to pussy.. So, no I don't work out 24/7 and adapt media driven archetypes so I can get these low substance fickle women.. However, when I look out my window I can't be ignorant to the big trend changes I see.

P.S - My theory is that men are adapting themselves unconsciously to what women want and not to what they (the men) themselves truly want to be. Whereas women are doing exactly wtf they want and have the freedom, power, and advantage from olden traditions to do so more fluidly.. Some ninjas deep in the pussy game don't even realize it .. That they themselves are the hoes being pimped...Spending their hard earned $$$ getting dolled up for these females w/ #swag. Lacking true vision in life.. And as such, you see ninjas lacking in the substance and brain department.. Focus is all off.. Aren't able to see grander goals and ambition ... 

You take note of the data and you try to make sense of it... At the end of the day, life is not all about females and that's one of the things you see ninjas hung up on the most these days.. #thirst. Now go back in time.. It used to be that this was how women were... Dat role reversal 

November 11, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
dmwalking

^Good post.  You make a good point. Since I'm not in the game, I don't experience it first hand, but I can't deny there is a game being played when I see it daily. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

November 11, 2013 @ 11:32 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Bitches come and go bruh, but you know I stay
November 11, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
playboyxxx

1:34 real shit

pink like hamilton

November 11, 2013 @ 11:48 PM
thatniggatho

^Good post.  You make a good point. Since I'm not in the game, I don't experience it first hand, but I can't deny there is a game being played when I see it daily. 
Likewise. I watch from my windows. *cheers
November 11, 2013 @ 11:50 PM
billyblacksocks

Good points.. However, I will add that a generalized trend is being highlighted by the reddit poster. It being a more dominant/generalized trend, what you speak of (a female of value) is the exception. It used to not be the exception and I think you are missing this point. With great 'freedom' comes responsibility .. Sure, when men had it, a good number went ham and were stupid ... but the majority didn't. This was in a time past when the family unit was stronger... As men adapt to this 'new found' freedom of women, you better believe there will be societal consequences... You will see males assert an even more ruthless path w.r.t to treatment of women and we will head into a downward spiral... You already see it now w.r.t to the more isolated extremes w/ juveniles gang raping inebriated women and asserting that they wanted it all along. The stop gap always was the 'trend' that there are wholesome women/etc who would provide the incentive for men to settle down and not be animals. W/ that incentive being gone, what do you think is going to happen? We are already seeing it now.

So, I know you want to be idealistic and suggest that there will be peace/love/harmony accompanying a more balance of power between men/women but you couldn't be any more off the mark. Look around you and you can already see that .. Relationships have become more superficial .. People in general have become more superficial.. The family unit is in shambles ... You need a balance and certain norms provide from that. When you disrupt it, sure you might resettle on a new balance point but it will never be the same as time's past. You will gain some things and lose others. You have no clue how much more often I hear 'I feel i love him but there is no passion anymore' from women.. It didn't used to be this way... Women in general are some of the most fickle creatures on earth.... So now you say to women: "Use your new found freedom to embrace your 'nature'? You're asking for chaotic disaster .... So, what you see now are men sort of getting lost in the sauce. However, once they finally grasp what's going on and 'fully' embrace their optimal strategy as well.. look out.... You're going to see a much more different society. One where monogamy/family units/substance/etc and all that jazz will seem like old tails of a society long past. 

Our true natures are quite primitive and savage.... Suggesting our return back to them is 'progress' is anything but.
You're making a number of assumptions about relationships and about the motivations and attitudes of males and females in general, and forming absurd conclusions based on those assumptions that I'm not even going to get into.

I could make this a sociology paper and prove my arguments with facts and statistics, but no one wants to read that shit.

What I will say is that I think you're making these incorrect assumptions because you are choosing a selective sample to base your theories on. That being people under the age of 26. What we're finding in today's society is a delay in the full maturation process. Back in the day your life was usually figured out in your late teens/early twenties. Societies expectations were to marry early. And if you were a woman you had less options, so it was to your benefit that you be with a man early. Today, young people are often still looking or finding themselves well into their mid to late twenties. And this includes women. It's not that women (and I would include men) are fickle and capricious in nature; it's just that it is taking longer for us to find ourselves. And I always thought it was absurd for someone to get into a serious relationship (like marriage) before the age of 28-30. It takes time to be ready to settle down.

Now you might want to point to divorce rates, and that they've plummeted over the past couple decades. But if you look at the facts you'll find that relationships tend to be doomed when under the age of 26. An age, in my belief, is too young to settle down. --> 

"According to research at the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School, one of the clearest predictors of whether wedding vows will stick is the age of the people saying them. Take the '80s: a full 81% of college graduates who got hitched in that decade at age 26 or older were still married 20 years later. Only 65% of college grads who said I do before their 26th birthday made it that far."
-- http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1989124,00.html

My point is only this. What you're seeing is that women are being more explorative than previous generations at younger ages. It doesn't mean that we're seeing the armageddon of relationships. It just means solid, serious relationships should be formed between two mature people. Quality women are out there, and if you don't see them, it's like I said, you're looking in the wrong places, or you're friends with people who parrot what you say, because they themselves are looking in the wrong places. Real life isn't the Real Housewives of Atlanta or shit you see on the Kardashians, I went to a good college and saw plenty of successful women who were ready for serious, long-lasting relationships. And sure, I saw a bunch of ratchet, power-seeking women wanting to do the complete opposite. Do your proper due diligence. 
November 12, 2013 @ 12:03 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

If a woman is willing to sacrifice her life for you(I mean death)...She's doing it for the dopamine?
GTFOHconfused

I don't know about you but my hoes is ride or die.

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

November 12, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
oneallah

THIS GENERATION OF women are the dumbest creatures on the face of the planet, 
cant live with em
cant live without em,
just fuck and move 
November 12, 2013 @ 01:01 AM
SonOfRise

My grandma loves me and my mom does to.
/thread

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

Please login first to reply.