FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
November 11, 2013 @ 06:07 AM
Vancouver

Let's get a thread going. Anyone working on affiliate marketing, CPA, ebay, etc.

Trying new things tryna make some paper. Let's buy box logos and visvims together
November 11, 2013 @ 06:10 AM
Sentimental

November 11, 2013 @ 06:33 AM
DREWKKAKE

start your own regional t shirt brands and get fake followers on instagram to solidify your legitimacy upon the regular ass consumers and family/friends

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

November 11, 2013 @ 07:42 AM
Moises Arias

isnt ronnel like a jeweler or sum?

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

November 11, 2013 @ 08:47 AM
Vancouver

no idea, always wondered what he did. that would make sense doe since his twitter says larolex and hes hangin with some pretty famous people sometimes. 

meant more like just making big bucks like ron. for years I thought he was selling coke or some shit lol
November 11, 2013 @ 08:48 AM
thatniggatho

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/culture/2013/11/supreme-skateboarding-clothing-underground-fashion-store-chinatown.html

Flip Supreme to all deez dumb ass nukkahs.

"Hypebeast, a popular men’s fashion Web site, operates a message board on which a posting about Supreme’s current season has generated more than five million views and nearly eighty thousand replies. Some users post their salaries and discuss how much Supreme clothing they can buy after they pay their taxes. When the brand releases a new season of clothing, Supreme fans set up a sidewalk tent city outside the Lafayette Street store, sleeping on the street for as long as six days for the chance to get the first crack at the merchandise."
November 11, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
meFLOW

start mobbin b

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

November 11, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
Ferris.Bueller

iirc Ron owns a cut in a dispensary on top of what ever else he does on the side
November 11, 2013 @ 07:31 PM
It's Only Hype

Dolphin trainer
November 11, 2013 @ 07:41 PM
RiFF RaFF

Stock market my niggas. up 400% year to date.

Be about it

November 11, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
Ramzy

Dolphin trainer
November 11, 2013 @ 09:12 PM
TheAlphaMale

Sell ebooks telling people how to make money even though you have no clue how to do so yourself
November 11, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
Norrin Radd

iirc Ron owns a cut in a dispensary on top of what ever else he does on the side

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

November 11, 2013 @ 09:39 PM
bugzzz

suspended

wasnt Ron exposed as not bein as ballin as he claimed and takin pics in others peoples cars lol? i remember the thread from a cpl months ago with pics and errything
November 11, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
حريق

Beenhadbands 
I'm already doing excellent for a 18 year old. 
I can only imagine how many sources of income i'll have by like 23 cool 
Moral of the story is. 
Save your money and fucking invest. 
I see a whole bunch of fuccbois running around with their Mc Donalds job, spending money on Js every month. 
You can't get no bands spending all your $$$ 
stop thinking like a little kid. 
Flip that shit. 
If I can just lay on my ass all day & still have enough to help my parents out with bills & basically buy almost everything I want without depending on employment, 
Fuck is you doing b? 

demdownvotestho

November 11, 2013 @ 10:39 PM
DStyles

He won a lawsuit. 50k I believe.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

November 11, 2013 @ 10:39 PM
bugzzz

suspended

wasnt Ron exposed as not bein as ballin as he claimed and takin pics in others peoples cars lol? i remember the thread from a cpl months ago with pics and errything
November 12, 2013 @ 04:00 AM
Vancouver

dam for real? gonna need a link but assuming its deleted?

I check his twitter every now and then and he legit seems ballin to me
November 12, 2013 @ 04:40 AM
TASK

dam for real? gonna need a link but assuming its deleted?

I check his twitter every now and then and he legit seems ballin to me
I remember that thread, shoutout to DO$E for delivering that fatal d0xx, bruh posted his number email and his kid and  were he worked. 
November 12, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
ThaGame

woaaaaaaaaaaaaa so ron was faking the funk the whole time?! some1 post that thread in here
November 12, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
TASK

^thread didnt even last
November 12, 2013 @ 05:19 AM
unoedoe

Beenhadbands 
I can only imagine how many sources of income i'll have by like 23  
Moral of the story is. 
I see a whole bunch of fuccbois running around with their Mc Donalds job, spending money on Js every month. 
Flip that shit. 
If I can just lay on my ass all day & still have enough to help my parents out with bills & basically buy almost everything I want without depending on employment, 
Fuck is you doing b? 
info doe?
November 13, 2013 @ 01:54 AM
AmericanLegend

Beenhadbands 
I can only imagine how many sources of income i'll have by like 23  
Moral of the story is. 
Flip that shit. 
Fuck is you doing b? 
so what u doing

taste the glamour

November 13, 2013 @ 10:19 AM
3lite

Ronnel is a BOSS for having no education and living that bachelor lifestyle with a kid. Homie just copped (or leased) an R8... on top of his other BMW he bought. Fakest thing about Ron is he thinks he's "self-made" when all the real OG HB's nigs knew Ron from his Sufu days posting fit pics in his parents house (his parents house is pretty affluent). Ronnel didn't move out until he was like 22 or 23 so he probably grinded and saved up a lot of money while living with his parents. 

Basically, homie was a computer tech/engineering tech turned into kush selling/jewerlery connections guy. Apparently he also made some money off internet ads and what not. Dude also re-sells a lot of his clothes/gear. A true baller imo doesn't need to re-sell and grind out the marketplace in forums but guess I can't knock the hustle. He's a baller, but not to the extent that he promotes himself. 
November 13, 2013 @ 10:27 AM
johnathan

Ron been ballin tho

free max b 2013

November 13, 2013 @ 10:49 AM
حريق

I'm a middle man for some online businesses. I got factory hook ups. They contact me when they need more products & then I put an order in with one of the factories & they drop ship to the company. Profit game on point. I'm not tryna do that forever though, I've stated a lot of times I want to get into real estate in a couples years. My goal is to save up enough money to cop a couple double tenant houses & rent them out.  

But yo, you can't just start out ballin tbh. You have to start from the bottom & make smart money decisions. Maybe a 9-5 can be your thing. See the only reasons why A L O T of americans are stuck with a 9-5 their whole life is because they don't think outside the box. They're not trying. They don't believe that they can make anything better of their situation, but they can. Whatever you do, stay away from loans in the future. Car loans, car lease, etc. It's not worth it. A lot of people are in debt because of that shit. Be as debt free as possible. But here's what a typical 9-5 can do for you if you make smart moves. 

Say you're 18-19. You've graduated high school, you don't plan on going to college. You want to get a 9-5. You'd like to work 5 days a week.  

$7.25 an hour. 8 hours a day. $58 dollars a day. $290.00 a week. $1160 a month. 
A smart move would be to stay with your parents a couple of years. Give yourself a $300 spending budget a month. 
That's $860 saved a month. 
That's $10k your first year. 
With that $10k, you could wait another year & have $20k. 
or you could just go to an foreclosure auction for a house & possibly win a decent one for $10k. Double unit or single, you could make $800 a month with a single or $1200-$1600 a month off a double.
But if you have $20k, you could invest in a lot of shit. The sky is the limit.   
But imagine if you were to save for 5 years & you're like 18-19. You'll be 23-24 with $50k. 
If I had $50k, I could buy 2-3 double houses off the back from just a regular sale.
I could make $3600 a month from that alone. That's $43k a year, enough to live comfortably.  
After that, you could easily increase your yearly income over the years. That's actually how a lot of self made people are rich. 

Moral of the story, BE SMART WITH YOUR MONEY. Every American could sit on their ass all day and collect monthly rent from tenants but they do not think how people like me/investors think. They're stuck in that simple mind frame. 

demdownvotestho

November 13, 2013 @ 10:53 AM
حريق

Ronnel didn't move out until he was like 22 or 23 so he probably grinded and saved up a lot of money while living with his parents. 

That's basically what I'm doing. I'm 18 now & I plan to save up for some years & then move out. With that money I'll buy a couple houses. Tryna be that real estate mogul. All I need is a loft apartment & an Aston Martin & I'll be str8 until I start a family When all my friends/peers graduate from college, My life will be already set. As soon as I finish the mods on my car after winter & go on a shopping spree or w/e, I'm going to be saving like 70-80% of what I make. 

EDIT: 
You honestly could do the same if you currently have a decent job that makes like 800-1200 a month. Just live with your parents for like 3 years, save up until you're like 23 & buy real estate. There's always a whole bunch of homes that are seized/foreclosed that are going up for grabs in auctions for a lot of reasons. A double house was sold for 10 grand a couple streets down from me. Had a new roof & everything. Just needed some minor interior work. 

demdownvotestho

November 13, 2013 @ 11:27 AM
حريق

& that'll be all the advice niggas will get from me cool 

demdownvotestho

November 13, 2013 @ 01:28 PM
waffle999

make OF wear your shit, kids will be copping it.

Please login first to reply.