Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 11, 2013 @ 01:55 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

http://justmytype.ca/11-differences-between-dating-a-boy-vs-a-man/

Saw someone post this up. What do yall think, true or false points?
November 11, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
WakeUpScottie

Boys - Just want the pussy with a nice face

Men- Also want the pussy but have other requirements.

You ever find a room full of money then realize it ain't your money but still take it cause its money?

November 11, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
chief

lol i think this is more relevant to people in their later 20s cause if you're 18-24 and you qualify as a man according to them, you're boring as fuck

•••

November 11, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
demstacksdoe

I felt like I got autism reading that
November 11, 2013 @ 05:10 AM
paulywalnuts

goes back to another thread in here.  maybe relationship thread.  boys/girls play games while men/women dont.  
true, of course.  

i master bait from time to time

November 11, 2013 @ 05:41 AM
paulywalnuts

also the seem to be putting a terrible amount of judgement on being immature.  EVERYONE goes through it, although not every guy will settle down.  some men are just addicted to women, and theres nothing inherently wrong with that. 

if you're looking for qualities like high sense of morality and integrity, well i guess some people are born with a strict moral compass, but the rest of us learn through experience. 

i master bait from time to time

November 11, 2013 @ 06:36 AM
thatniggatho

I felt like I got autism reading that
> Daddy problems
> Blew the majority of her developmental stages away being a girl w/ 'bad boys'
> Suddenly transitions from being a girl to a woman w/o a 'man's' help..

Got it........
On the path to increased 'maturity',I guess people along different points never intersect, enhance, and contribute to each other's life. I've missed the point of this journey called life all along.

Smfh. Shit reads like someone who has been in the dark their whole life who just got a glimpse of light and equates ever-thing that is grand to it.

November 11, 2013 @ 07:22 AM
thatniggatho

goes back to another thread in here.  maybe relationship thread.  boys/girls play games while men/women dont.  
true, of course.  
We all play games. Men and women do too.. Even as Husband and Wife..
As human beings, we are always looking for something that gives us advantage of enhances our lives. To think that this becomes a untrue as we get older means to say you somehow stop being human just because we turn into adults. The games just get more complex and increase in scale.
November 11, 2013 @ 07:50 AM
drbazing

Who made this? A butthurt broad?

November 11, 2013 @ 08:33 AM
thatniggatho

Who wrote it?
A former bad-boy dating jump-off who finally was 'rescued' by a 'man'. Finally realized in her 30's that there is more to life than being a jump w/ daddy problems. Begging the question of how a 'man' should treat such a 'woman' who has no respect for herself.. The columnists words  : '1) I had unresolved daddy issues and 2) At the tender age of 20, I was trying to figure out who I was and to top it off, I was ridden with insecurity and a low sense of self-worth.' 

Take the risk of trying to reform a jump or smash and dash? By her own harsh words, one of higher mental maturity shouldn't help those of lower.. So i mean, no wonder she was 'treated' that way all those years.

Columnist :

Typical educated black girl... Successful and financial able to support themselves.. Still wanting to date wanna be thugs and ebony magazine ass nukkahs well into their late 20's...giving other men the finger .. Pushing into their 30's still getting dogged out and wondering why .... start trying to define what a 'man' is and a 50 page checklist of what he has to be.

'playing games' was a dead give away.
November 11, 2013 @ 04:37 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

boys go swag
November 11, 2013 @ 04:51 PM
Pantic

Wanted to comment but thatniggatho said it all cool
November 11, 2013 @ 05:42 PM
dmwalking

That niggatho with the factual ether. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

November 11, 2013 @ 06:25 PM
I_Be_Krillin_It

Who wrote it?
A former bad-boy dating jump-off who finally was 'rescued' by a 'man'. Finally realized in her 30's that there is more to life than being a jump w/ daddy problems. Begging the question of how a 'man' should treat such a 'woman' who has no respect for herself.. The columnists words  : '1) I had unresolved daddy issues and 2) At the tender age of 20, I was trying to figure out who I was and to top it off, I was ridden with insecurity and a low sense of self-worth.' 

Take the risk of trying to reform a jump or smash and dash? By her own harsh words, one of higher mental maturity shouldn't help those of lower.. So i mean, no wonder she was 'treated' that way all those years.

Columnist :

Typical educated black girl... Successful and financial able to support themselves.. Still wanting to date wanna be thugs and ebony magazine ass nukkahs well into their late 20's...giving other men the finger .. Pushing into their 30's still getting dogged out and wondering why .... start trying to define what a 'man' is and a 50 page checklist of what he has to be.

That was a good ether and all but that black girl did not write that.... she was just the Photo credit if you go to the twitter link pretty sure it was a asain girl
https://twitter.com/JustMyTypeMag

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

November 11, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
dmwalking

Makes little difference.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

November 11, 2013 @ 09:58 PM
thatniggatho

Who wrote it?

Columnist :

That was a good ether and all but that black girl did not write that.... she was just the Photo credit if you go to the twitter link pretty sure it was a asain girl
Thanks for the corrected info and this brings out a bigger point.... So, I take back the comment about 'typical black girl' and her respective 'entrapments' ... Instead I state my generically : 
"Typical woman in a 1st world modern society'... Of interesting related note is a new thread : http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/209877

And an interesting article : http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2010/07/the-end-of-men/308135/

I dare to say that females have become like the Donald Drapers of a time past whereas men, on average, have just adapted to the criterion they set forth to get dem buns... Much to men's detriment. I've never seen so much superficial bullshit embraced by men ... Bordering as a sole focus of their life... It wasn't always this way.. All this 'superficial bullshit' is a woman's world .. not a man's ... yet here we are smack dab in the middle of it. Dude's reading on what 'image' is 'in' this season for getting the ladies and totally morphing themselves into these archetype characters reminiscent of shit out of a day time drama. Used to be an age where a man forged his own unique path and identity. Now men settle for adapting what's 'in' w/ the females this month/season. 

The transition society has gone through over the past couple of decades was great for women but it seems a lot of men have become lost in the sauce. Females meanwhile are just taking their pick of the proverbial litter. 
November 11, 2013 @ 10:29 PM
I_Be_Krillin_It

Who wrote it?

Columnist :

Thanks for the corrected info and this brings out a bigger point.... So, I take back the comment about 'typical black girl' and her respective 'entrapments' ... Instead I state my generically : 
"Typical woman in a 1st world modern society'... Of interesting related note is a new thread : http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/209877

And an interesting article : http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2010/07/the-end-of-men/308135/

I dare to say that females have become like the Donald Drapers of a time past whereas men, on average, have just adapted to the criterion they set forth to get dem buns... Much to men's detriment. I've never seen so much superficial bullshit embraced by men ... Bordering as a sole focus of their life... It wasn't always this way.. All this 'superficial bullshit' is a woman's world .. not a man's ... yet here we are smack dab in the middle of it. Dude's reading on what 'image' is 'in' this season for getting the ladies and totally morphing themselves into these archetype characters reminiscent of shit out of a day time drama. Used to be an age where a man forged his own unique path and identity. Now men settle for adapting what's 'in' w/ the females this month/season. 

The transition society has gone through over the past couple of decades was great for women but it seems a lot of men have become lost in the sauce. Females meanwhile are just taking their pick of the proverbial litter. 
NP and still a good post

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

November 11, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
Soul Rize

@thatniggatho  dam soild post

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 12, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
oneallah

boy= no box logo
man=box logo
November 12, 2013 @ 01:53 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

@thatniggatho skrong posts, all are correct

Please login first to reply.