Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
November 4, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
demstacksdoe

Now let me get this straight before I ask you guys about this I'm not mad at an inability to get females, I'm just curious because I'm fairly new to HB and this has been running through my mind. Any real man trying to get laid wouldn't show off how he hates females when he's tryna get one. Also I don't think I'm a misogynist (a dude who hates females basically, thinks they're subhuman or some ****) but I really do have some qualities of em.

Do you hate females bruh? 

Females can get anything they want if they look good enough. They don't have to work for **** if they look the part. All they gotta do is clean and look after kids maybe if they got a man who can get money. Most of em are spoiled and think they deserve more than they get just because they look fuckable in some makeup. Men (a lot of the time) gotta work hard just to try and get laid where hoes can just stand around and laugh at anybody trying to get at them who aren't in their league.. If you a female, look good, you don't have to work for nothing if you play your cards right. Like any female could look her boyfriend in their eyes and say I love you or whatever that bull **** and then be sucking dick on the side cause their mans can't satisfy them...

When's the last time you saw a pretty bitch who was trying to make a difference in the world? How many 8+/10s do you know are trying to reach it big by themselves with hard work? None because they can make bank going on cam sites showing their bodies to random betas who are willing to give them money for it. Or they can just get a modeling contract, pose for cameras and then do whatever the **** they want. 

What do y'all think, I'll contribute after I come back. Again I don't hate females I was just wondering what y'all thought.
November 4, 2013 @ 07:46 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS.

November 4, 2013 @ 07:51 PM
totalespionage

You say you don't hate females but from what I read it sounds like you do. 

How old are you?
November 4, 2013 @ 07:55 PM
Pantic

Life is easier as a hansum male too. Sounds like you are just salty about your looks
November 4, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
Super Villain

#probablycantgetwomenbecauseyouraclosetgay
#imaclosetmasogynist
#igetoffdominatingwomen
#thesearethequalitiesofafutureabuser
#mommyissues
November 4, 2013 @ 09:17 PM

Inactive

im not reading all of that frustrated virgin rant
November 4, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
Soul Rize

naw b beauty is like  a flower. it eventully dies. those girls that fuck and get lucky and hold a marrige are good but theres alot of bitches that go on in life single forever . don't be a bitch op and be glad you not a women . They are weak/make less money and this is a mans world. we got it good in the end. Op is a virgin and a faggot.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 4, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
dmwalking

OP lacks life experience. 

Plus, I'm thinking that OP only considers women 10's if they look like models.  So, yeah , of course women who look like models get money off their looks because they're friggin models b.  But in cities where there are a lot of pretty women, plenty of pretty women that I would call 10's go and get their own money.  Despite having certain advantages, women also have other disadvantages, so if they use their looks to get an edge on the competition, I can't blame them.  There's smart pretty girls.  There's dumb pretty girls.  You probably wouldn't know that because you haven't talked to enough pretty girls.  

I'll admit, most pretty girls that I've encountered tend to be dumb.  I believe that people instinctively follow the path of least resistance.  If they can make it through life on their looks, they'll take the easy way and do so.  People in general (not just women) don't care so much about character.  From my observation most people are molded by media.  Pretty girls tend to be moreso than others because of how hard they're marketed to.   So I can understand your perception. But, you just need more experience and you'll see things differently. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

November 4, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
99%Shit

Your mum fucked up in raising you.

narsha.narsha.narsha

November 4, 2013 @ 11:12 PM
backlikethat

females are liars. the sooner you understand that the better your life is gon be. Its sad, but true.
just work on yourself and fuck these hoes. aint no such thing as a good girl. trust me.
November 4, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
demstacksdoe

OP lacks life experience. 

Plus, I'm thinking that OP only considers women 10's if they look like models.  So, yeah , of course women who look like models get money off their looks because they're friggin models b.  But in cities where there are a lot of pretty women, plenty of pretty women that I would call 10's go and get their own money.  Despite having certain advantages, women also have other disadvantages, so if they use their looks to get an edge on the competition, I can't blame them.  There's smart pretty girls.  There's dumb pretty girls.  You probably wouldn't know that because you haven't talked to enough pretty girls.  

I'll admit, most pretty girls that I've encountered tend to be dumb.  I believe that people instinctively follow the path of least resistance.  If they can make it through life on their looks, they'll take the easy way and do so.  People in general (not just women) don't care so much about character.  From my observation most people are molded by media.  Pretty girls tend to be moreso than others because of how hard they're marketed to.   So I can understand your perception. But, you just need more experience and you'll see things differently. 
Nah, I just think it's how I experienced certain things with girls. I never consciously knew about my girl cheating on me, but I would always hear stories or visually see in my area and the places I have visited in the world about how girls are cheating and/or some other stereotypical stuff that anyone who hated females would think they were doing. 

Like if someone experienced getting raped by somebody with a beard, you think they would think any less of beards? It's a weird anology but you know what I'm saying? It's kind of like that. I have had plenty of girlfriends and female friends and experience to go along with it. I'm not a rookie in the game b
November 4, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

op gets no play
November 5, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
99%Shit

Don't judge a group by its lowest common denominator. 

narsha.narsha.narsha

November 5, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
TheAlphaMale

I'm glad more and more guys are realizing how men are treated like shit, have less rights and the myth of female oppression. Blame it on stupid liberals, media, social media, white knights and feminism.

I can't hate them because people are terrible in general. If the roles were reversed and men were given as much power, they would probably abuse them too. 

Do I hate females? No. 

Do I hate how most of them act and how entitled most of them are? YES.
November 5, 2013 @ 04:42 AM
nat turner

Girls aint got it that easy. you talk to them and so many of them battle with self esteem issues if not now then they did at some point. Yall give these hoes too much power

Yeah they can get sex easier but many women battle with trying to keep a man. They can act all high and mighty like everybody wants them but many times can't keep a guy unless he's beta.he has low self esteem

I believe there are good girls there are smart pretty girls as well. it depends on where you are looking. Check out the library, book stores, interest groups. You never really known until you actually talk to them.

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

November 5, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
nat turner

I'm glad more and more guys are realizing how men are treated like shit, have less rights and the myth of female oppression. Blame it on stupid liberals, media, social media, white knights and feminism.

I can't hate them because people are terrible in general. If the roles were reversed and men were given as much power, they would probably abuse them too. 

Do I hate females? No. 

Do I hate how most of them act and how entitled most of them are? YES.
I think the sense of entitlement is an American phenomenon. I've pretty much only seen that with american women. Asian women can be materialistic but tend to be very submissive. and im tombot women in native Asian countries

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

November 5, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
valleyla

females are liars. the sooner you understand that the better your life is gon be. Its sad, but true.
just work on yourself and fuck these hoes. aint no such thing as a good girl. trust me.
Men don't lie? Word. 

Dudes trying to act like dudes are perfect ITT. If y'all think there is nothing good in girls and there are no good girls why fuck them or try to have relationships with them? Only answer I can see is so that you fuck them/have relationships for selfish reasons (validation, sex, image boost, confidence boost, etc) if you don't think there are "good girls" and if that IS the case then how are you any better? 

Realize that all humans are flawed and focus on yourself regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, age and economic status. People so quick to get on a high horse in this world nowadays

Please login first to reply.