Life Goals?

November 07, 2013 @ 15:53:54
Right now I'm still young and I'm probably vain af but honestly my life goal right now is to be rich af. I plan on being a hedge fund manager and I really want to have a lot of freedom for myself and for my family when I have established myself. I lived to see my family go through a lot of stress with money and I don't want that to happen to my family. I want to be able to help people with the amount of money I make.
Don't mean to burst your bubble, but keep dreaming.
November 07, 2013 @ 16:00:23
Kill the Anti-Christ sent to destroy mankind with my mind like Professor X meets the Exorcist .smokeyface

I'm the Polo dude who got mouth sex from your bitch. See you in hell. Toodles.

November 07, 2013 @ 16:46:53
Money is useless if you aren't happy 
I want to participate in as many fighting tournaments around the world and fuck a bitch from everyone I visit 

Don't Shoot Pimpin'

November 07, 2013 @ 17:42:59
dmwalking
Moderator
Save/invest dough. Start a small business.  Use that to generate multiple streams of income.  Buy a small duplex in the states that I can rent half of so I'm not tied down by a mortgage.  Buy a nice plot of land on a tropical island where the US dollar is still strong.  Build a house from scratch; close to the beach.  Grow my own food.  Maintain my own chickens, sheep, maybe a cow or two.    Maybe start a charity or something.  Most likely build a fight gym.   And retire peacefully.

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

November 07, 2013 @ 17:43:32
dmwalking
Moderator
Originally posted by Inactive User
Money is useless if you aren't happy 
I want to participate in as many fighting tournaments around the world and fuck a bitch from everyone I visit 
What do you compete in?  Muay Thai?  BJJ?  MMA? Boxing?  Point Karate?

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

November 07, 2013 @ 17:50:08
dmwalking
Moderator
Truth is you can set all the goals you want, but reality is you'll just fall back to square 1. How many times have you made your new years resolution. Have your fulfilled it yet? We are living in a very tough era. jobs are competitive, people are moving back in with their parents, etc. It doesn't look to change in the foreseeable future.
Damn b. I'm sorry to hear that's how your life has been turning out.  My life has been turning out great.  I'd say of all the goals I've set for the past 3 years, I've hit 80% so far and I'm back on track to hit the other 20% by next year.  You're right that not everything goes according to plan, but you're wrong that you always start back at square one.  My future goals are gonna be haaaaaaaaaard to achieve.  But I'm developing habits now that will prepare me for the future. 

I'm not motivational guru, but real talk, you just gotta be consistent.  New years resolutions fail because people quit.  But how many other people stick with it and make it work.  Not many.  Why?

 IMO there's 3 parts to success.  Wanting to do something. Being able to do it.  Doing it.   I'm very blessed that I can get the first two parts easily for most things.   Some people just get stuck on wanting things but they don't make the effort to learn how to be able to do it.   But even once people are able to do things, they stop there and they don't do it.   Doing is the hardest part.  Real talk. 

All that said, I hope your perspective changes man. You're robbing yourself of a lot of success with your current mindset.

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

November 07, 2013 @ 17:53:09
dmwalking
Moderator
Stop Splurging. 
Save up dis guap. 
Cawp 10-20 cars from car auctions. 
Sell em all with atleast 50%+ profit 
Cawp 3-4 double tenant real estates 
Cawp a loft apartment 
Cawp a Gold Aston Martin Vanquish (2007) 
Will be living that good life within 3 years. 
Very ambitious 3 year plan bruh.  Good luck man.   I hope to hear about your success in 3 years.   My advice to stay on track with that.....don't wife a chick....not unless she has her own dough and supports your dream.  Otherwise you're gonna be pouring money down the drain on that.  Keeping it real, having a wife and kid makes reaching your dreams like 10x harder.  You have so many expenses, it's harder to save. It takes longer.   

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

November 07, 2013 @ 18:19:17
Too have as much fun as i can
November 08, 2013 @ 23:16:37
my life goal is to have a job im happy with just to do something I love. I love film and I really hope I will be able to make money off it one day 
November 08, 2013 @ 23:48:29
Become a dope ass rapper, hoard guap, marry a bad Asian bitch, have 2 kids, retire early and live in luxury.
Please login first to reply.
x