Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
November 4, 2013 @ 08:35 AM
RegencyBlako

Fuck feminists bruh.
they want equality til shit hits the fan
November 4, 2013 @ 12:07 PM
datniqqararthur

i'm not a bully, i don't go around picking fights with ppl weaker than me. i can restrain myself if someone is talking shit, but when you physically attack me, all bets are off, i'm lightin dat ass up.

that 'females are vulnerable and weaker' excuse is bs. telling guys not to hit girls is counter productive and gives girls a false sense of invincibility.

if you and a frail nigga get in a heated debate and he decides to show you the hands are you going to just curl up in a ball and take it because he's weaker? lets say you do just take it. what message does that send? is it really admirable behavior to let someone disrespect you on that lvl with no repercussions?

a lot of these broads scream for equality and say they don't want to be handled like children, yet they fly off the handle at a moments notice having no control over their emotions. it seems as though they only want equality when it's beneficial for them.

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

November 4, 2013 @ 12:21 PM
waffle999

i only know man can only fuck bitches. 
November 4, 2013 @ 04:44 PM
wh0die

How about when a woman is playing with a baby boys dick, like saying its cute and shit. What If a man were playing with a baby girls vagina? That's not okay is it? But women can do it. We let women get away with too much shit just cause they got pussies. I say we start powerbombing these hoes and get our sense of manhood back. 
November 4, 2013 @ 04:57 PM
totalespionage

Beat a bitch senseless if she get outta line brehs
November 4, 2013 @ 05:04 PM
dmwalking

I was raised to believe it's never ok to hit a woman. Now that I'm an adult and think for myself, I believe there are certain times it's ok to hit women.  

The video above?  It's debatable. I'd say the girl is dumb af since dude is like 6'5".  I mean, why did you think it was a good idea to try and kick this dude in the balls? And then to try it again?   That's like me antagonizing a rhino under the impression that the rhino is not supposed to hit me cuz I'm human.  Shorty tried to hide behind that societal BS that men shouldn't hit women, then she got rocked.  Meanwhile, they want all the same rights as men except the right to get smacked for poppin ish.   

Me in that situation?  I wouldn't be in that situation.  I have freedom and I have assets that I'm not willing to risk over a petty drunk restaurant squabble.  But not everyone thinks like that.  Women should be more aware that as they get more equality in society, they're gonna have to deal with the repercussions of that equality.  A 5'2" dude is most likely not gonna pop shit to a 6'5" dude in a bar unless he knows for sure he can whoop that ass.  Women either need to learn how to fight, or shut up cuz dudes hit women these days.   She ain't a victim any more than a midget is a victim when he starts a fight and gets whooped. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

November 4, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
dmwalking

Now, to add to this, if a shorty is trying to attack me with a knife? I'm gonna ruin her world.  If a shorty tries to attack my wife and it's not a fair one up front?  She's catching a choke slam.   Just putting that out there. 

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

November 4, 2013 @ 05:11 PM
SonOfRise

How about when a woman is playing with a baby boys dick, like saying its cute and shit. What If a man were playing with a baby girls vagina? That's not okay is it? But women can do it. We let women get away with too much shit just cause they got pussies. I say we start powerbombing these hoes and get our sense of manhood back. 
wtf are you even talkin about nigga
It was somehwat of a joke, but I've actually witnessed  a woman playing with some babies dick. the baby wasn't hers either.  It just made think of If a  guy did that with a girl he'd be perceived as a pedophile creep. It's funny how that works.
If I saw some lady playin with a baby like that I'd call the cops or follow her and tell the babies parents. 
Child molesters are the most disgusting thing on this planet. People are disgusting. 

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

November 4, 2013 @ 05:26 PM
Mega_pro92

GOAT
November 4, 2013 @ 11:35 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

i hit a girl the other day ask me anything 
November 4, 2013 @ 11:58 PM
6allah6

i swear some girls just thirsty to get hit.
November 5, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
حريق

Me & my old shawty used to rough house, never actually hit her though. She just one of them girls that think they're tough so she needs a little shoving around a little bit when she hits a nigga.  

demdownvotestho

November 5, 2013 @ 12:45 AM
francois-hollande1

suspended

beat womans in western society brehs
"womans"

lol
November 5, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
oneallah

some hoes just deserve it breh

not racist but,
loud black hoes, holy fucking shit bitches deserve a black eye
November 5, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
JStorm803

Starting a sentence off with: "not racist" usually contains something that's racist. 

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

November 5, 2013 @ 01:23 AM
Gilly Suits

I will always remember high school. I was in Spanish class and this chick I use to be cool with was playing around with me. She was knocking over my books thinking it was funny and cute. I took her pencil and didn't knock it to the ground but placed it by her feet. I don't know what was going on in her mind, but it made her feel some type of way. Bitch caught herself slapping me at full strength. I stood up flipped her desk and never in my life felt the urge to hit a woman more than I did her. Scared the living shit outta her and my teacher. Teacher kept screaming "Pablo, calm down" and shit. Punched the wall, walked out, and the chick was so scared she spent the next week apologizing to me every day. Funny thing, she knew I've trained in martial arts since 4 year old and could of wrecked her life if I snapped.

So do I believe in hitting women. Sure, if they don't conduct themselves in a lady like fashion and try getting buck. Equality includes getting your ass beat if you strike first but what I do think we can do is walk away unless she is brolic or attacking with a weapon. 

Culective.com //

November 5, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
from02hero

nah if she was black, there was nothing wrong...
lmfao true story

IG:From0twohero

November 5, 2013 @ 02:53 PM
Iarumas

I will always remember high school. I was in Spanish class and this chick I use to be cool with was playing around with me. She was knocking over my books thinking it was funny and cute. I took her pencil and didn't knock it to the ground but placed it by her feet. I don't know what was going on in her mind, but it made her feel some type of way. Bitch caught herself slapping me at full strength. I stood up flipped her desk and never in my life felt the urge to hit a woman more than I did her. Scared the living shit outta her and my teacher. Teacher kept screaming "Pablo, calm down" and shit. Punched the wall, walked out, and the chick was so scared she spent the next week apologizing to me every day. Funny thing, she knew I've trained in martial arts since 4 year old and could of wrecked her life if I snapped.

So do I believe in hitting women. Sure, if they don't conduct themselves in a lady like fashion and try getting buck. Equality includes getting your ass beat if you strike first but what I do think we can do is walk away unless she is brolic or attacking with a weapon. 
Sup Pablo.
November 5, 2013 @ 03:47 PM
Moises Arias

feminist always fail to realize since birth men are considered less equal than women. Facts dont lie. Court cases,alimony,child-support, assault, media,government support, even prices for entertainment all usually side for females. So yea females dont got equal rights as men, they actually got more.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

November 5, 2013 @ 04:59 PM
kbos

feminist always fail to realize since birth men are considered less equal than women. Facts dont lie. Court cases,alimony,child-support, assault, media,government support, even prices for entertainment all usually side for females. So yea females dont got equal rights as men, they actually got more.
lol that's wild inaccurate too be honest women are at a disadvantage over all in our society. Misogynistic men tend to exaggerate existing privileges, but our society encourages your perspective and there are a lot of women who exploit those privileges. I just don't really see everyone in the same boat anyway, but I do recognize social influences and how they affect men and women's behavior. Too be honest humans are not as different as we label ourselves but social influences have a more intense pull on ones sense of self than most are willing to admit. That said I like the idea of fairness, and I say if you are hit by anyone regardless of gender and the circumstance calls for defending yourself, then you do what you gotta do, even if that means hitting someone that is deemed socially unacceptable to hit. Anyone who says its never ok to hit a woman is foolish, because anyone with half a brain is capable of recognizing that their is potential for a situation where hitting a woman is the appropriate defensive reaction.
November 5, 2013 @ 05:47 PM
thatniggatho

YOOOOoooo dis nigga tho ! 'I say we start powerbombing these hoes'

Bravo good sir
November 5, 2013 @ 05:54 PM
thatniggatho

Dam, same thing happened to me once.. I flipped over one of those heavy ass chemistry tables w/ the black surface and wooden legs .. chick was literally trying to bully me because I wouldn't lend her friend my ear who wanted to holler at me.. Another occasion was some clown ass black chick from the 'bronx' who had recently moved to FL .. claimed she had a reserved seat on the bus.. Tried to physically enforce it on me on afternoon.. I almost tossed her ass out the emergency exit after she hit me...

I never will condone a man striking a woman on a first blow.. Or a man excessively striking a woman in retaliation beyond how she struck him.. but yeah, in that gray area, i'd most definitely hit a bitch who struck me.. i am 100% support of what this guy did.. you can see he didn't hit her w/ anywhere near his full force.. hit her w/ approx. equal and then felt not so good about it afterwards.. 100% what I would have done. Bitch deserved it as do any other ones .. Not sure how the laws there work but this guy isn't gonna get charged w/ shit if this was america w.r.t to this footage. If anything, that stupid bitch would be charged w/ assault and he'd have the option to press charges. I'd sue the fuck out of a city if they charged me w/ some shit w.r.t to this altercation.
November 5, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
Mega_pro92

they start so young.
November 5, 2013 @ 07:15 PM
thatniggatho

they start so young.
Never hit my mom...
Never hit a woman who hadn't hit me first.
November 5, 2013 @ 07:26 PM
TheAlphaMale

lol that's wild inaccurate too be honest women are at a disadvantage over all in our society. Misogynistic men tend to exaggerate existing privileges, but our society encourages your perspective and there are a lot of women who exploit those privileges. I just don't really see everyone in the same boat anyway, but I do recognize social influences and how they affect men and women's behavior. Too be honest humans are not as different as we label ourselves but social influences have a more intense pull on ones sense of self than most are willing to admit. That said I like the idea of fairness, and I say if you are hit by anyone regardless of gender and the circumstance calls for defending yourself, then you do what you gotta do, even if that means hitting someone that is deemed socially unacceptable to hit. Anyone who says its never ok to hit a woman is foolish, because anyone with half a brain is capable of recognizing that their is potential for a situation where hitting a woman is the appropriate defensive reaction.

this WOMAN pretty much destroys feminism in each of her videos

women were never at a huge disadvantage 

third wave feminism is a fucking joke

I understand first wave feminism fighting for the right to vote and some other basic rights but at this point, third wave feminism is just abusing the living shit out of their power

there's a reason men get paid higher than women. I don't know of any women working at coal mines or doing any hard labor jobs so why the fuck should they get paid more? that's not fair at all
November 5, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
dmwalking

^Damn b.  I wasn't ready to be enlightened by a troll.   That video definitely opens me up to a different perspective. Thanks. 

November 5, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
kbos

feminism is the belief that men and women should have equal rights and opportunities, therefore a woman who claims to be a feminist and goes beyond that definition by suggesting we impose unfair rules that work against men is technically not a feminist.

I think a true feminist would agree with hitting women in the appropriate circumstances
November 5, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
Moises Arias

nah man i dont hate women at all. But i do believe american society has been babying them for way too long. Its 2013 not 1953, a women in America can do anything a man can do, there is very few reasons where they should get special handouts. At this rate all we are doing is encouraging women to become as lazy and self entitled as possible. We need to stop teaching these girls that they should treated like princesses and instead teach them how to be responsible and independent adults.  

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

November 5, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
AndreLutherKing

I actually got into this conversation earlier. My mom actually tells me shit like "If a bitch wants to act like a man she can get hit like one". I don't think I could ever hit a woman just because I'm not fucking with jail. I hit a bitch & that trial don't matter bruh, no matter what I'm in jail.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

November 15, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
xafriaf

Dude in the green hoodie gave her the falcon punch, jesus christ.

Please login first to reply.