Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 31, 2013 @ 06:14 AM
johnathan

do u even lift bro? do u even look good bro? Are you even fit bro? Are you happy in the skin you're in? If not you will never fill the void with high valued clothing. Be fucking alphas, hypebeast. I wish everyone on this forum was fucking jacked and fashunable at the same damn time.

"Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead." - RICK OWENS. 

free max b 2013

October 31, 2013 @ 07:07 AM
blueberryjames

Because I have enough money to not give a fuck

u poor doe?

your girlfriend's vagina smells like bumble bee tuna

October 31, 2013 @ 07:26 AM
Moises Arias

"Working out is modern couture. No outfit is going to make you look or feel as good as having a fit body. Buy less clothing and go to the gym instead." - RICK OWENS. 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

October 31, 2013 @ 07:53 AM
thatniggatho

Be fucking alphas, hypebeast. 

So basically, because it's fashionable to lift 'NOW', I should go out and do it because I want to be doing what's fashionable and doing what's fashionable is going to make me truly feel good about myself....Time to follow what Rick Owens says is the latest couture like a lemming.

And I get it... I should be an alpha by following what some other fuckboi says I should do with my life...
True alphas do what they want to do .....what they feel truly makes them happy.. they don't need someone to tell them what that is...   and a 'TRUE' alpha most definitely isn't going to listen to Rick Owens because he is flavor of the week quotable couture. 

Tell Rick Owens to go fit deez nutz
October 31, 2013 @ 08:05 AM
fakeasslondon

you found a reason to get downvotes ?
October 31, 2013 @ 11:27 AM

Inactive

i could  destroy rick owens the bisexual vampire in hand to hand combat
john the gawd is back
October 31, 2013 @ 12:25 PM
Fedora Overlord

I wish everyone on this forum was fucking jacked and fashunable at the same damn time.
Pause.
October 31, 2013 @ 01:30 PM
Soul Rize

op to frail to post said pics of alpha genetics. 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

October 31, 2013 @ 03:45 PM
dmwalking

LOL. It is true though.  I like what this one shorty said to this dude one time.  She was like "do you still have swag when you're naked?"    I'm not saying go be a bro meat head, but if you feel like a frail girl or tubby lard at the beach and you're the only cornball fully clothed at the beach, your priorities are misplaced.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 31, 2013 @ 04:33 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

Felt the title of this thread but then read OP's comments to go along with it....

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS.

October 31, 2013 @ 04:51 PM
Black Samurai

It's true I'm the only HB me ever to get respect from John Lamone on my handsomeness and abs 
Also a 2x Bb forum amateur lifter winner 

Don't Shoot Pimpin'

October 31, 2013 @ 06:26 PM
totalespionage

LOL. It is true though.  I like what this one shorty said to this dude one time.  She was like "do you still have swag when you're naked?"    I'm not saying go be a bro meat head, but if you feel like a frail girl or tubby lard at the beach and you're the only cornball fully clothed at the beach, your priorities are misplaced.
"Things we buy to cover up whats inside"
October 31, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
TheAlphaMale

You shouldn't even be into fashion if you're not at least 12% body fat TBH
October 31, 2013 @ 10:01 PM
spriteremix

true

fashion is not for the fat

or ugly
October 31, 2013 @ 10:29 PM
paulyyy94

good clothes + skinny > bad clothes + buff
October 31, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
TheAlphaMale

Yeah, if you wanna impress a bunch of faggots online

IRL being swole as fuck > having nice clothes
October 31, 2013 @ 11:09 PM
totalespionage

IRL it doesn't fucking matter. If your not getting any pussy when you skinny, then best believe when you get swole you still not going to get bitches. SMH niggas always finding an excuse to bitch out "I'll get bitches when I become swole" or "I'll get bitches when I get enough money to buy Visvim" what about the niggas who are skinny as fuck and can't dress for shit but still manage to get laid? Im really stating to think some of you guys on here need to get laid just to keep your sanity
October 31, 2013 @ 11:21 PM
JohnvHarrison

IRL it doesn't fucking matter. If your not getting any pussy when you skinny, then best believe when you get swole you still not going to get bitches. SMH niggas always finding an excuse to bitch out "I'll get bitches when I become swole" or "I'll get bitches when I get enough money to buy Visvim" what about the niggas who are skinny as fuck and can't dress for shit but still manage to get laid? Im really stating to think some of you guys on here need to get laid just to keep your sanity
qft

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

October 31, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
Captain Al

no point in being "swole" if you don't play sports and/or have no skills.
same goes with clothes.

all surface, no substance is unattractive.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

October 31, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
TheAlphaMale

It's pretty obvious none of you have ever been 8% body fat or had arms bigger than 17"

Keep being delusional

lol @ FutureCrackHead and his 3/10 face, elmer fudd voice havin, banned a hundred times but can't take a hint ass nikka for even breathing

Face battle me

Face battle me right the fuck now you fucking faggot
November 1, 2013 @ 12:05 AM
B Low Brown

Yea I had decent amounts of women when I was frail & while my selection went up when I got bigger it wasn't exponential or anything. I can get pussy when I want so I'm fine, I just don't have 100 bitches DTF at a moments notice

when I get fully brolic though..

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

November 1, 2013 @ 01:48 PM
sandz

yall need to stop thinking you need to do everything in a particular way to get bitches and just be normal, bitches will come.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

November 1, 2013 @ 05:46 PM
dmwalking

yall need to stop thinking you need to do everything in a particular way to get bitches and just be normal, bitches will come.
This works if your comfortable in your own skin.  But being yourself doesn't work for everyone cuz mad dudes are wild corny.  

That's why I always say, focus on being your best, the rest will come.  Imagine the best you wanna be.  You wanna be ripped?  Work on that? You wanna have the confidence that you can whoop some ass? Train and work on that.  You wanna have dough and drive a nice whip, focus on that.   Just focus on being your best YOU and the rest falls into place. 

However, if you focus on thing things simply to cover up your insecurities, you'll eventually fall into a cycle of temporary success and constant failure.  

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

November 1, 2013 @ 06:08 PM
blackice445

We should all try to be well rounded individuals. Which includes having some muscle mass but also wearing nice clothes. You don't need muscle but it gives you a little extra boost in confidence and appearance.  Aim to be the best you can be, why not? 
November 1, 2013 @ 08:11 PM

Inactive

being in shape >> being buff
November 1, 2013 @ 08:37 PM
totalespionage

However, if you focus on thing things simply to cover up your insecurities, you'll eventually fall into a cycle of temporary success and constant failure.  
That overcompensation 
November 1, 2013 @ 08:52 PM
franjoli

yung swole reporting in

please have a balance between swole and good clothing and not an excessive amount of one or the other

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

November 1, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
I_Be_Krillin_It

yung swole reporting in

please have a balance between swole and good clothing and not an excessive amount of one or the other

Back from the HB Graveyard

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

November 2, 2013 @ 08:02 AM
johnathan

Lol @ you guys down voting me and trying to justify being unhealthy like being healthy is a trend. I'm helping u boys out. Bcuz most of u arent in control of your own life

free max b 2013

November 2, 2013 @ 11:40 AM
reggan

So we'll look shit... in pretty clothes.

http://juicydistortion.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.