Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 26, 2013 @ 11:48 PM
Saro

What are the DO's and DON'Ts of friends with benefits?
How do you guys manage girls with benefits?

I was talking to a girl and told her that I had no intentions of getting into anything serious but we still ended up doings things that friends with benefits do. Then we nearly did it in my car the other night but she was on her period and then the next day she started calling me baby and I was confused confused. Is this normal when you have friends with benefits? I'm not tryna be a dick to this girl or anything cuz she's actually a pretty chill good girl, but i just have no plans settling down. I'm too young and there's too much fun things to experience out there.
October 26, 2013 @ 11:49 PM

Inactive

if she callin u baby she catchin feelins
October 26, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
chief

never saw it

•••

October 27, 2013 @ 12:48 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

Friends with benefits only works in short bursts or if you each are fucking other people. Even then FEELINGS can be caught. You spend too much time with the person in a romantic or sexual way things begin to change. Best move is to lay it out like "You know this is not going to lead to a relationship this is just 2 single friends fucking". The reaction you get from her will let you know what your dealing with. If she gets pissed or agrees but gets moody then you know what's up.
You never know with women I had a cool ass chick that was down for the FWB for months and all of the sudden like 6 months in she starts trippin out of no where like "I'm not just gonna be your fucktoy!!" I told her "Really that's what FWB is based on so yeah your in for the L if you expected more than that." She was'nt feeling it and we went our own ways. So if she is a really close friend and you have no intentions of going further leave it alone cuz you might lose a good friend. But all in all if she's calling you "baby" the day after....You might wanna set her straight.

-Prof. Space Pimp-

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

October 27, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
Soul Rize

if she cries cuz u slapped another girls butt its to deep.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

October 27, 2013 @ 02:58 AM
Efil4zaggin

If she starts talking about her feelings just tell her:
"Don't make me make you fall in love with a nigga like me"
Then just start singing like the Weeknd.
Guaranteed fuck, i shit you not.

:0

October 27, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
حريق

Eh, all my friends w/ benefits fell for me. That baby shit is quite normal. But I agree, it only works for a short period of time & if they're fucking someone else. But as long as you tell her you don't plan on being in a relationship, do wtf you want. If she ends up getting hurt, she signed up for it. You were being real from the start. 

But me, I like when they fall for me cool you get to train them & make them do whatever you want. Think of it like a stable, but for bitches. 

demdownvotestho

October 27, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
ToMuchMayo

Eh, all my friends w/ benefits fell for me. That baby shit is quite normal. But I agree, it only works for a short period of time & if they're fucking someone else. But as long as you tell her you don't plan on being in a relationship, do wtf you want. If she ends up getting hurt, she signed up for it. You were being real from the start. 

But me, I like when they fall for me  you get to train them & make them do whatever you want. Think of it like a stable, but for bitches. 
dude trying to be that harem king.
October 27, 2013 @ 04:11 AM
It's Only Hype

If she's carrying a fetus in her bag, you're in too deep like mekhi phife
October 27, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
veryrareandbased

do not over simp.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

October 27, 2013 @ 03:10 PM
.jpg

first of all, girls who go in friends with benefit type shit are hoes.
for her to just go around fuckin she prob gon do that to you if yall move on to being in a relationship.

if she givin her self up that easily then what does that say about her?

dis bitch prob fuck more than a pronstar. you cant wife that
October 28, 2013 @ 01:48 PM
fucktyson

for her to just go around fuckin she prob gon do that to you if yall move on to being in a relationship.

That post was so real, holyfuck.
October 28, 2013 @ 04:19 PM
totalespionage

At the end of the day man if she starts trippin', just keep it moving and find another hoe to fuck with. Should be easy too since she probably told a couple of her friends about you smashing and now they curious about the D. It's simple...don't simp but you are on thin ice OP if she already calling you baby, It's the first step. Next will be random calls/texts and after that it's fullblown batshit crazy. Calling you at 1 in the AM talking about "im outside your house", weird and or violent mood swings, shit will have a nigga paranoid as fuck. Not trying to be a downer or rain on your parade OP, im just letting you know some signs that she catching feels so you can nip it in the bud before shit gets too hectic. 
October 28, 2013 @ 07:07 PM
B Low Brown

as a man, if you just gonna treat her like some pussy, why would you care what she does or what kinda person she is

yall talkin about wifing these girls? they aint friends with benefits then. just girls you fuckin that you actually like smh

oh & if you doin friends with benefits & she fuckin other niggas too then your dick game isn't proper

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

October 28, 2013 @ 07:34 PM
TheAlphaMale

Man, I'd rather just jack off or get hookers

Niggas getting all psychoanalytical over hoes

If she's sport fucking ya, she's probably sport fucking other dudes

Sloots gonna sloots 
October 28, 2013 @ 07:57 PM
suparise71

Man, I'd rather just jack off or get hookers

Niggas getting all psychoanalytical over hoes

If she's sport fucking ya, she's probably sport fucking other dudes

Sloots gonna sloots 
Youve gotta learn how to make a bitch Squirt/Orgasm. Then that way she wont ever wanna fuck no other man but you.

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

October 28, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
Tony Montana

Tracy you don't even have friends, yet alone friends with benefits. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

October 28, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
Ruthless

as a man, if you just gonna treat her like some pussy, why would you care what she does or what kinda person she is

yall talkin about wifing these girls? they aint friends with benefits then. just girls you fuckin that you actually like smh

oh & if you doin friends with benefits & she fuckin other niggas too then your dick game isn't proper

Let me see those downvotes

October 28, 2013 @ 08:38 PM
paramyxovirus

1. she calling you baby..hmm she been had feelings.

2. make it clear that you aint tryna get a wife. 

3. if you still decided to smash, keep it 100.  you smash and you leave or you smash and she leaves.

4. No sleep overs. *this is important*

5. feelings can escalate pretty damn quick. once you notice that shit, its time to dip. 
October 28, 2013 @ 10:55 PM
suparise71

1. she calling you baby..hmm she been had feelings.

2. make it clear that you aint tryna get a wife. 

3. if you still decided to smash, keep it 100.  you smash and you leave or you smash and she leaves.

4. No sleep overs. *this is important*

5. feelings can escalate pretty damn quick. once you notice that shit, its time to dip. 
fuck that.

thats why i dont have any bitches as friends with benefits because i cant fuck without being emotionally engaged 

- Tracy Jackson

October 29, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
slytendencies

From my experience you shouldnt try to drag it on for too long, enjoy it while you can then bail, because it almost always ends badly
October 29, 2013 @ 04:06 PM
waffle999

u will never understand girls bro. better **** her quick before she got another dick to hv fun with.
October 29, 2013 @ 04:39 PM
suparise71

Niggas stay down voting me cause i get bitches

- Tracy Jackson

October 29, 2013 @ 05:01 PM
shnoosetheboose

niggas stay downvoting you becausing you've never talked to a girl in your life but act like you know everything about them when you're just a lonely virgin with too much time on his hands from not having any bitches
October 29, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
Saber

I honestly only try fucking with either a hoe or a potential gf because if you fucking your friend and u give her some good ass d she won't ever fucking leave you alone. Believe me I know, I had to fuck her bestfriend in order for her to stop talking to me.
October 29, 2013 @ 08:00 PM
suparise71

niggas stay downvoting you becausing you've never talked to a girl in your life but act like you know everything about them when you're just a lonely virgin with too much time on his hands from not having any bitches
The difference between me and you is that i speak on my actions, I can keep eye contact with girls whilst you looking down at the floor tryna force yourself to look

- Tracy Jackson

October 29, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
Hellah Fresh

Girls are going to catch feelings for a nigga. I gave a girl some good D and now she always wants to see me every second of the day. Sometimes a girl needs to understand you need time to yourself and do you too ja feels me?
October 29, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
suparise71

Girls are going to catch feelings for a nigga. I gave a girl some good D and now she always wants to see me every second of the day. Sometimes a girl needs to understand you need time to yourself and do you too ja feels me?
Hella Fresh gets Hella Head

- Tracy Jackson

Please login first to reply.