It's no secret that US is the wealthiest and most powerful country but

October 28, 2013 @ 14:00:05 PM
But why does America seem so behind compared to other countries? I've traveled quite a bit and there are so many issues that make me despise USA. Why aren't thangs better?

Edit-
1)The biggest thang is a little something called race. Being a black man is one of the worse things to be in America. I love being black and who I am but the things I come across sucks balls. I expect to be followed in stores, i expect ppl (mostly Caucasians) to be afraid of me,  clutching their purses, changing directions, advoiding me at all costs . Speaking white equates to being articulate. anything that isn't Caucasian style is considered wrong or ghetto or foolish

2) behind in Careers. Rarely anyone I come across is actually doing what they'd like to do. Most ppl are spending their lives getting by.

3)Food and Health - This is the sickest country I've witnessed

4)Ppl seem so fearful. full of fear of everything. goddamn

Why doesn't America love us? Why aren't things better? Is it up to us? or do we rely on the government too much? If there's too much reliance on the gov then we need to have a huge decrease in the percentage of taxes.

- Tracy Jackson

- Tracy Jackson
October 28, 2013 @ 14:22:17 PM
Everywhere has problems, no country ever has and ever will be perfect.

You need to realise that.
October 28, 2013 @ 20:51:29 PM
i agree with op fully. I don't have good feeelings for this country for many reasons and i feel it can only head to shit. I don
t plan to stay in contry anylonger than i should. Will go to ASX and enjoy life over there. peaceful hopefully

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

October 28, 2013 @ 22:21:42 PM
Everywhere has problems, no country ever has and ever will be perfect.

You need to realise that.
not asking for perfection but improvement. all over the world tho, most ppl don't like their govs
October 29, 2013 @ 01:13:11 AM
We Lack Ethics, Appreciation Of Shit That Inhabitants Of Other Countries Don't Have A lot Of (Food) , And A lot Of Americans Lack A Fuck, Otherwise We'd Give One To Others.

-DADDIES OCTOPUS

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 29, 2013 @ 03:50:12 AM
The American attitude is definitely fuck it we'll just ride this one out, and I can't pretend like I'm not part of that.
Please login first to reply.
x