Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 25, 2013 @ 08:44 PM
metameme

I have, seriously thought of suicide on a daily basis for awhile now. After ODing i have felt like i've died / other ideas or delusions from drug psychosis/withdrawl come into my head on a daily basis, little things trigger these and can induce horrible anxiety/dysphoria. Being homestuck, friendless, girls ect. just add to the pain. , cutting out everyone except the ones who want to help you get where you want to be is good.

I recently got a good job and have been clean for about a month, its a struggle but everyday it can get better if you try or at least go through the motions. I just hope i get many more days now, if no one likes me it doesnt matter. 

P.S. : 

FOR AWHILE I WOULD ONLY COME ON HB CRACKED OUT AND ALL MY FITS WERE GOD AWFUL.
Because I was fat, I felt the need to use stimulants to not eat for days at a time, I lost 100 pounds in 1 year.. 

I dont blame HB for making me feel fat, but jokes never made me feel any less of a fatass.
October 27, 2013 @ 09:36 AM

Inactive

its gettin dark again... imma call for help this morning this time i cant overcome this by my own
October 27, 2013 @ 11:15 AM
AmericanLegend

its gettin dark again... imma call for help this morning this time i cant overcome this by my own
u depressed or something?

taste the glamour

October 27, 2013 @ 12:20 PM
CapnNemo

I plan on buyin a gun on Thursday and kill myself. I can't take this shit no more. I tried believin that things would get better, but I've officially lost all hope.

Keep strong bruh. I've thought about it a couple of times, but everytime, I see the joy of living. If you can't live for yourself then live for others that really care for you. 
My prayers are with you. 
October 27, 2013 @ 03:19 PM
Shin.1973

October 27, 2013 @ 04:00 PM
Iarumas

Wow there are ALOT of suicidal people on HB wtf

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197858 - 5 panels for sale

October 27, 2013 @ 04:08 PM
PaydPal

Wow there are ALOT of suicidal people on HB wtf
You ain't know we been bout that life...

"Real people ain't perfect. Perfect people ain't real."

October 27, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
blackice445

Suicides at all time high because of the internet and technology. We're too overstimulated by technology with youtube, all these social media networking sites, and even forums. it's like a drug to our brains. Once we get off the internet and put the ipad screen down, we see a world that does not stimulate us like it used too. So we get bored by it, and apathetic. We have a harder time maintaining relationships, things that use to make us happy don't. That's where depression settles in, and gives you these suicidal thoughts. So my advice is to get off the internet and live life, and also meditate. 
October 27, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
Richboy 100 million

Death got to be easy cause life is hard

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

November 3, 2013 @ 06:44 AM
ManyHenny

HB brethren, hold on real tight if you're contemplating it.

I'm going through the same shit, but I'm fighting.
November 8, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
preme720

A few years ago all I thought about was suicide . but now even though life is shit at times I know I can get through it and im just excited to see what life has to offer 
November 9, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
jacobsever

Yes, it was about a week ago.

It was like 7am and I was tired as fuck, but I also drank a lot of coffee around midnight so I just couldn't get to sleep. Like, my body was just exhausted, but my brain was on over drive. Then to top it off I had the biggest headache I've ever had in my life, and nothing would help. Then on top of THAT, my cat kept jumping on my bed and slapping me in the face, and every time I'd go to grab her, she would jump off and start laugh-meowing. So I considered sticking a knife through my eyeball (the headache was just above my eye) in order to cease the pain and put me in a never ending sleep.

November 9, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
Pantic

Thats some pretty weak reasoning to consider suicide lmao an annoying cat and a headache
November 9, 2013 @ 02:14 AM
jacobsever

Have you ever wanted nothing more than to sleep but your body just won't? One of the most frustrating things in the world. Besides people who don't use turn signals.

November 9, 2013 @ 02:15 AM
99%Shit

It was like 7am and I was tired as fuck, but I also drank a lot of coffee around midnight so I just couldn't get to sleep. Like, my body was just exhausted, but my brain was on over drive. Then to top it off I had the biggest headache I've ever had in my life, and nothing would help. Then on top of THAT, my cat kept jumping on my bed and slapping me in the face, and every time I'd go to grab her, she would jump off and start laugh-meowing. So I considered sticking a knife through my eyeball (the headache was just above my eye) in order to cease the pain and put me in a never ending sleep.

Consider doing the intro. 

"Last night I wanted to take a pill to go to sleep. I said to myself if took more of them I'd sleep better. Then if I took all them I'd sleep without dreaming, without waking. I'd be dead."

narsha.narsha.narsha

November 9, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
bjornvan

Every damn day b.For example I order some olive green levis awhile back.Got here this morning.2 shades lighter then they looked on the screen
FUCKEVERYTHING
November 9, 2013 @ 02:23 AM
jacobsever

Consider doing the intro. 

"Last night I wanted to take a pill to go to sleep. I said to myself if took more of them I'd sleep better. Then if I took all them I'd sleep without dreaming, without waking. I'd be dead."
That's one of my favorite bands. I'm wearing their shirt right now.

November 9, 2013 @ 02:45 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

So.....what happened to dude?
November 9, 2013 @ 03:05 AM
99%Shit

That's one of my favorite bands. I'm wearing their shirt right now.

Hit me up on my celly-cell is probably my favourite song, at least in this style of music.

narsha.narsha.narsha

November 9, 2013 @ 01:56 PM
Soul Rize

so op is inactive . 
OP COMMITTED SUICIDE inb4 HB thread pops up on media and gets fame for at least trying to save him. 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 10, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
AmericanLegend

RIP OP 
hate it had to be him

s/o to CNN

taste the glamour

November 10, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
حريق

Yeah b. But then I decided to man up, can't play victim, it's for fuccbois. I was a broke dropout who's girlfriend had left him. Since then I've ran to these bandz, cawped a foreign, had my dick sucked by 2 of my ex's during the same time period back to back, can actually sleep in however much I want & still make gwap.  Point is, life gets better breh IF you make it that way. Don't just sit around and expect for shit to get better, you gotta make it better YOURSELF.

Throwed Assassin.

November 10, 2013 @ 09:09 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

Yeah b. But then I decided to man up, can't play victim, it's for fuccbois. I was a broke dropout who's girlfriend had left him. Since then I've ran to these bandz, cawped a foreign, had my dick sucked by 2 of my ex's during the same time period back to back, can actually sleep in however much I want & still make gwap.  Point is, life gets better breh IF you make it that way. Don't just sit around and expect for shit to get better, you gotta make it better YOURSELF.
how'd you make yours better
December 2, 2013 @ 08:01 AM
AmericanLegend

bump 
wheres Op

taste the glamour

December 3, 2013 @ 07:12 PM
Nyc93

bump 
wheres Op
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FS: Supreme SS14 Baseball Henley Black Large 220 Shipped

December 3, 2013 @ 07:40 PM
Gilly Suits

He still posts. Dude has like 4 accounts.

Culective.com //

Please login first to reply.